Raw Egg Yolks - mmmm good!!

Karlin

Council Member
Jun 27, 2004
Tastes like vanilla!!

how to eat them, and other info:
http://www.13.waisays.com/egg-yolk.htm

No, salmonella isn't a problem... [see article]

Biotin is lost with egg whites, but the yolk has mondo amount of biotin, another example of the perfect balances of nature for the human body.

I am discovering RAW EGGS because I lost some teeth recently and can't chew right now, for the next three weeks too!!

By the way, I had a terrible headache, got sick too, thought it was a migrine. It was an abcessed tooth. Boy did I feel great the day after extraction!!

BTW - Don't be afraid to lose bad teeth, dentists are not giving us the whole story, and the doctors are being negligent in leaving everything to do with the mouth up to the dentists.
People are finding out that dental infections can cause chronic pains conditions like FIBROMYALGIA [its all in your head? yes, like your teeth].

Heart disease is also sometimes from dental infections, and root canals may be the worst thing, because no blood flow or nerves allows bacterial infections to live for a long time and cause a lot of problems.

Oops, raw eggs, right. Topic strayism...
Karlin

Simpleton

Electoral Member
Jun 17, 2006
Sarnia
sarnia.selfip.org
Ever see the original Rocky movie?

I like the part where Rocky Balboa wakes up in his dumpy little apartment, cracks some eggs into a drinking vessel, and sucks them back.

I like the original Rocky movie, because it is a story about opportunities, self-doubt, arrogance, and going the distance. It's a story about an arrogant champion that underestimates his opponent, and gets his ass served to him in the ring.

Yeah, I like raw eggs. I don't eat them though. I just pose with them for the camera. It's Rocky, dude.