Canadian Content has recipes :)

GreenGreta

Electoral Member
Jun 5, 2005
Lala Land
Eh hem, yet.

You haven't reached 30 yet Manda, your metabolism will catch up with you. Plus we'll put weight on you this summer, don't worry. MMM microwaved jellyfish...

Cosmo

House Member
Jul 10, 2004
Victoria, BC
Re: RE: Canadian Content has recipes :)

GreenGreta said:
Eh hem, yet.

You haven't reached 30 yet Manda, your metabolism will catch up with you. Plus we'll put weight on you this summer, don't worry. MMM microwaved jellyfish...

Microwaved jellyfish?????? 8O 8O

People eat jellyfish?? Ewwww! Which part ... the gloopy bodies or the poison tentacles?????

Cosmo

House Member
Jul 10, 2004
Victoria, BC
RE: Canadian Content has

I'll pass on that one! The only contact I have with jellyfish is keeping my dog from rolling in them at the beach. Although I suspect if I let her, the first time would be the last!!

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
I really want to share this one because it turned out absolutely amazing!!:

this was just a throw together meal that I did Christmas Eve just so that it wouldn’t duplicate anything that I was cooking on Christmas…

-Medium sized picnic shoulder
-1L Pork Ramon broth
-1 big pack processed carrots
-1 shitload of pulled pork seasoning from the bulkbarn
-that’s it. Nothing else

Pull the net off the shoulder. Pour the broth over the ham. Throw the carrots in the roaster pan. Cake (don’t be stingy) the wet ham above the broth-line in the seasoning. stick it in the oven at 325°F and then ignore for a couple hours.

When the internal temperature of the ham reaches 170°F turn off the oven and then ignore it for a couple hours until supper time. Serve with whatever side turns your crank. The ham will be incredible and the carrots are to die for!!!!
1640444983316.jpeg
(then save the broth for a future use…)

Last edited:
Reactions: taxslave and petros

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
I really want to share this one because it turned out absolutely amazing!!:

this was just a throw together meal that I did Christmas Eve just so that it wouldn’t duplicate anything that I was cooking on Christmas…

-Medium sized picnic shoulder
-1L Pork Ramon broth
-1 big pack processed carrots
-1 shitload of pulled pork seasoning from the bulkbarn
-that’s it. Nothing else

Pull the net off the shoulder. Pour the broth over the ham. Throw the carrots in the roaster pan. Cake (don’t be stingy) the wet ham above the broth-line in the seasoning. stick it in the oven at 325°F and then ignore for a couple hours.

When the internal temperature of the ham reaches 170°F turn off the oven and then ignore it for a couple hours until supper time. Serve with whatever side turns your crank. The ham will be incredible and the carrots are to die for!!!!
View attachment 11404
(then save the broth for a future use…)
the force is with you ham solo. ;)
1640482248466.png