Pickled eggs

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Yup....carrots, cauliflower, asparagus and eggs always find their way into the dill pickle jar as the pickles are eaten.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
4 days at minimum. 7-10 for perfection.

Thanks for the process times. If I catch a mouse to night, I 've just set a trap, I could pickle it in the dill bottle. I've seen the cats eating them, they just swallow big chunks and then have a nap. I'm getting into small game, I had june bugs last summer, pan fried by a Thia cook. Fukked if they weren't way better than popcorn, the wings get stuck in your teeth same as popcorn. This coming june I want to harvest as many as I can. Real good eating. The big white crubs in the lawn are devine stirr fried. The Asians know how to cook, everything.

I can't wait for spring.

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
Thanks for the process times. If I catch a mouse to night, I 've just set a trap, I could pickle it in the dill bottle. I've seen the cats eating them, they just swallow big chunks and then have a nap. I'm getting into small game, I had june bugs last summer, pan fried by a Thia cook. Fukked if they weren't way better than popcorn, the wings get stuck in your teeth same as popcorn. This coming june I want to harvest as many as I can. Real good eating. The big white crubs in the lawn are devine stirr fried. The Asians know how to cook, everything.

I can't wait for spring.
How about toads?We may need to have some culling of toads at our cabin lake?Take them and eat them,they are a delicious source of Protein
Are you for hire

I will feed and house you,3 days max,small lake