Tea From Russia Came

bill barilko

Senate Member
Mar 4, 2009
Vancouver-by-the-Sea
Who knew that Tea was actually grown in Russia?

I sure didn't before I started poking around-it's quite the story and like many things Russian barely survived the fall of the Soviet Empire so given the decent price I decided to buy some real Krasnodar Tea online-here it is.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Who knew that Tea was actually grown in Russia?

I sure didn't before I started poking around-it's quite the story and like many things Russian barely survived the fall of the Soviet Empire so given the decent price I decided to buy some real Krasnodar Tea online-here it is.

I don't know about the flavour but it blasts out a masive shower of Beta Particles and Positrons.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
I prefer Earl Grey or Yorkshire Tea.
Never heard of those I get the Lipton tea if it's on sale and if not I get the generic tea bags. Ones as good as the other tea is tea.

Lipton makes good onion soup too btw.

Actually it's Don't Put Sugar in the Tea.
I may put honey in my hot tea and If I don't have honey I'll damn sure throw some sugar in there with some half & half love it. In my iced tea I like plenty of sugar. I don't like anything but Lipton so I'm not sure what I'd add to those exotic teas that look like dried boogers. Probably a shot of tequila.

As far as coffee goes generic is as good as any a few roach wings ain't gonna hurt no one.