Mar 18, 2007
Toronto
Anybody knows what this is?

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
I can't imagine eating that

I bought a duck from Superstore a few years ago and roasted it in the oven. Never seen such an emaciated looking wreck, looked more like a drowned rat and there was very very little meat on it. Total waste of money!

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I bought a duck from Superstore a few years ago and roasted it in the oven. Never seen such an emaciated looking wreck, looked more like a drowned rat and there was very very little meat on it. Total waste of money!
Ewwww farm duck. Wild duck is delicious.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
I don't fancy eating anything that's got the word "turd" in it.

In fact, it looks like something I see floating around inside a public lavatory bowl.

The French will probably love it, though.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
I don't fancy eating anything that's got the word "turd" in it.

In fact, it looks like something I see floating around inside a public lavatory bowl.

The French will probably love it, though.

If you'd see something equivalent to a turducken in a public loo, it speaks to Brit cuisine.

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
:lol::lol:
If you'd see something equivalent to a turducken in a public loo, it speaks to Brit cuisine.

8O:lol::lol:..........You and Anglo try and get along, eh. 'E cawn't 'elp it..................

Nowt rong wit Brit cuzeen me lass...................nofffing a good flushin don't cure..............

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004

A North American taking the mick out of British cuisine? That's like a Chinaman accusing somebody of being yellow.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
A North American taking the mick out of British cuisine? That's like a Chinaman accusing somebody of being yellow.

Gee, really? Kind of like a Brit critiquing the French? lol. I was simply following the vein of the post you made.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Gee, really? Kind of like a Brit critiquing the French? lol. I was simply following the vein of the post you made.
"The French gave us lingerer, the tongue and sex in the afternoon. Certainly we can learn something from them." - Bill Maher

What have the British contributed other than greasy food?