How to Change Pork into Beef

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
Oooooooooooooomg...the miracles of adding more chemicals and fat...voila...

Spade

Ace Poster
Nov 18, 2008
Aether Island
I know, Sal, but chemicals and fat are modern philosopher stones.
PS
You may prefer my breakfast receipe. First find a lean free-range cowboy.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
I know, Sal, but chemicals and fat are modern philosopher stones.
PS
You may prefer my breakfast receipe. First find a lean free-range cowboy.
lol, breakfast pork burns calories, increases your endorphins and makes for a happy day

Spade

Ace Poster
Nov 18, 2008
Aether Island
Nope, I was thing of Sal. Apparently she likes her cowboys fresh.
Thoughts about radiation to eliminate e coli?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Irradiation is the way to go. It's not hard to find a good, used, only slightly leaking, dental x-ray machine online to get you started.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
I remember them coming out with cabbage rolls and I think they had been irradiated

yum:

Drawbacks of Food Irradiation

The EPA admits that there are some drawbacks as well, mainly that people shopping for irradiated food will have a hard time telling if the food has gone bad. The bacteria that causes fruits and vegetables to smell and look old is not present, so food that is past its prime can still look fresh even when it isn't.
Proponents of organic foods have a longer list of complaints. According to the Organic Consumers Association:

• Irradiation can cause free radicals when the molecules of microbes break up. They can bond with other chemicals in the food, such as those from pesticides
  • Irradiation can affect the vitamin content of foods, lowering them by as much as 80%.
  • These foods may contain "trace amounts of radioactivity."
  • Food irradiation can damage enzymes in food, making it harder for the body to digest.
Foods That Can Be Irradiated

As of April 2009, the FDA has granted permission for the following substances to undergo food irradiation:

• Processed pork
  • Frozen meats
  • Uncooked, refrigerated meat
  • Dry spices and seasonings
  • Fresh eggs
  • Sprouting seeds
  • Fresh or frozen fish
  • Fresh spinach and iceberg lettuce

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
it's okay right up until ya get cancer from the trace radiation level...lol...other than that, it's a gooooooooooooo baby

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
So much for being good for you. I'll stick to fertilizers and chelated minerals that were mined. Plants need salts and trace minerals and they process them the same no matter the source of the salts and trace minerals.

Plants will also uptake plant and animal oils as well. Using fish, or guanos as fertilizer can lead to nasty sh*t and fish fat tasting oils altering the flavour of your crop.

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
If you are Muslim or Jewish, this receipe is refreshing soul food. Enjoy!
Warning to Hindus: This process is not reversible.
How to turn pork meat into beef – video | World news | guardian.co.uk
Anyone know how to turn lead into gold?

PS
I was going to post a receipe for a Cowboy Breakfast, but I discovered there are laws against cannibalism.
lol

Anyone know how to turn lead into gold?
Collect old batteries, break casing away from lead, turn fluid into salines, take lead to scrap metal buyer of choice, get paid, take cash, go buy some gold. :D