Child Soldiers in Libya (Gaddafi Faction)

Trotz

Electoral Member
May 20, 2010
Alberta

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Those are just staged for the Jewish controlled media to drum up support for an American led invasion.

Trotz

Electoral Member
May 20, 2010
Alberta
War News Updates: Libya's Gaddafi Is Using Child Soldiers Against The Rebels

Gaddafi's child fighters found in morgue as Libyan rebels thirst for rough justice | The Australian

Those are just staged for the Jewish controlled media to drum up support for an American led invasion.

I don't want an American invasion of Libya.

They will just distort the true purposes of the Middle Eastern Revolts; which is not about a lack of elected representation but a protest over the divide in wealth in contemporary society.

""If people are fat and happy they could care less if Mickey Mouse is ruling them," - Gerald Celente

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
I don't want an American invasion of Libya.
Neither do I.

They will just distort the true purposes of the Middle Eastern Revolts; which is not about a lack of elected representation but a protest over the divide in wealth in contemporary society.
Yep, and I think we haven't seen the end of it yet.

""If people are fat and happy they could care less if Mickey Mouse is ruling them," - Gerald Celente
How true.

BTW: My first post was sarcasm eh.

Trotz

Electoral Member
May 20, 2010
Alberta
You say it's sarcasm but most people; while poking fun of it at times, do sometimes fear it is indeed true... especially for our televised medium which does have an incredible bias to it.