they need to act first to keep peace.

jellyfish16

Time Out
Nov 30, 2010
Last weekend through the press, Northkorea suddenly proposed that they want to negotiate with Southkorea unconditionally. Recently, Both of koreas' relationship is the worst because of several provocations & nuke developments Northkorea made. it was quite difficult for me to understand their decision. i felt, they is likely to skip some important steps again. i think, they have an intrigue to get the initiative in the international society and would not to be isolated again. we shouldn't let Northkorea abuse talks to just show the rightness of it's succession or propagating of it's system. At first,Kim Jung-il must do giving up nukes and apologizing for their past provocations to resume the talks. only the practicable acts will effect to the world countries.
how are you all thinking of this problem?

YouTube - Is Kim Jong ill? if you want to see Kim click this link.

have a nice day you all ^^

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
First of all there is no peace. This is merely a cease fire, not a full peace agreement nothing
like that has ever been discussed. What needs to happen is for the west, those who fought
the conflict and those who have an interest in maintaining peaceful coexistence to step up
and make it clear they will intervene if one side or the other takes it upon themselves to alter
the current cease fire through aggression.
It is time for America, Britain, Canada, Australia and Russia and China to say enough already.
If North Korea makes further military advances on it neighbours, then the other nations will in
fact take action to directly topple the government of that troubled nation.
We are approaching a serious situation not only for the west but it is also a serious matter for
the security of China as well.

jellyfish16

Time Out
Nov 30, 2010
thank you for reply. i agree with you on some points. it's time to take other possible means to have their attitude changed more praticably.