when i saw them, i felt so sorry.

jellyfish16

Time Out
Nov 30, 2010
In thesedays I often see documentaries about Northkoreans. lately, Northkoreans suffering from chronical starvation rush in the city and soldiers get away from their country toward China to get some food. (they seem like zombies. so skinny. what a pity ) According to one of the Northkoreans, A lot of students skip classes because of severe cold as minus 20~30 degrees. the students who live in suburb get around the city road or path and seek to find some food in the trash can. Northkorea experienced consecutive flood damages and economic sanctions from the world countries and severe nutrition deficiency in the public. that is putting Northkoreans on more pressure.what the absurdest thing I couldn't understand is why two kims take risks like the worst economic crisis with wasting money on nuke development,succession shceme,provocations,luxury mansion to make up the ridiculous strong power Northkorea. I think, two Kims ought to give up the nuke and cunning threat strategies and extravagance and they have to join talks and concentrate on taking care of Northkorean's life.

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
These people have been starving for at least a decade. All the aid and emergency supplies go
to the military. I saw clips years ago where people were sifting through the dirt to find grains that
fell out of boxcars on the siding. The world pretends it is concerned but there is no political will
to solve the problem. America, China and other neighbours know they are dealing with crazy
people and at some point they have to do something, but saving the peasant population is not
high on their list.

Unforgiven

Force majeure
May 28, 2007
If the North Koreans want salvation they know who to turn to. The Chinese don't care about people. Never have and never will. It wasn't Kim Jung Il fighting the South Koreans, it's was North Koreans. Still is the same people guarding the DMZ, marching in parades and building nuclear weapon systems. If not one Korean can manage to sacrifice him or herself and kill the crack pot leaders of that country I don't see any reason why my country should send my soldiers to do the job for them. They have the means to revolt and save themselves. They choose not to.

jellyfish16

Time Out
Nov 30, 2010
thank you all for reply. i heard the number of people who suffer from starvation in northkorea is increasing rapidly.
i think, we have to think of solutions to aid them as directly as possible. because most of relief goods are being delivered to northkorea army.