Palestinian jailed for rape after claiming to be Jewish

earth_as_one

Time Out
Jan 5, 2006
This guy got 18 months for pretending to be Jewish in order to get laid.

Arab guilty of rape after consensual sex with Jew | World news | The Guardian

Arab guilty of rape after consensual sex with Jew

Jo Adetunji and Harriet Sherwood in Jerusalem
The Guardian, Wednesday 21 July 2010

A man has been sentenced to 18 months in prison after telling a woman that he was also Jewish

Sabbar Kashur, 30, was sentenced to 18 months in prison on Monday after the court ruled that he was guilty of rape by deception. According to the complaint filed by the woman with the Jerusalem district court, the two met in downtown Jerusalem in September 2008 where Kashur, an Arab from East Jerusalem, introduced himself as a Jewish bachelor seeking a serious relationship. The two then had consensual sex in a nearby building before Kashur left...

When she later found out that he was not Jewish but an Arab, she filed a criminal complaint for rape and indecent assault.

Although Kashur was initially charged with rape and indecent assault, this was changed to a charge of rape by deception as part of a plea bargain arrangement.
Handing down the verdict, Tzvi Segal, one of three judges on the case, acknowledged that sex had been consensual but said that although not "a classical rape by force," the woman would not have consented if she had not believed Kashur was Jewish.

The sex therefore was obtained under false pretences, the judges said. "If she hadn't thought the accused was a Jewish bachelor interested in a serious romantic relationship, she would not have cooperated," they added...

...Gideon Levy, a liberal Israeli commentator, was quoted as saying: "I would like to raise only one question with the judge. What if this guy had been a Jew who pretended to be a Muslim and had sex with a Muslim woman?
"Would he have been convicted of rape? The answer is: of course not."
Arabs constitute about 20% of Israel's population, but relationships between Jews and Arabs are rare. There are few mixed neighbourhoods or towns, and Arabs suffer routine discrimination...

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
This is a joke. I do not understand why it is rape. This is more like the old fashioned breach of promise when reneging on a marriage proposal. This guy is guilty of nothing. Israel is a democracy? It doesn't seem like it here.

Had the male been a Jew that posed as a Muslim for the same ends, how do you think that the Islamic courts would have treated that man?

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Can you imagine how many guys could be charged with rape if they got laid under false pretenses of ANY variety?

"I thought you said you'd mow the lawn if you got a little action last night."

"I did...that was last night though."

'RAAAAAPE!"

Downhome_Woman

Electoral Member
Dec 2, 2008
Ontariariario
"Islamic courts" is an oxymoron. Any religious "court" is simply a prejudiced relic of a previous superstitious age, just another Spanish inquisition. Canada should cut diplomatic relations with Israel over this.

It may be an 'oxymoron'in your eyes, but it still has to be dealt with. You cut diplomatic ties, you cut any influence you may have. Real smart.
By the way, where is your 'moral indignation' regarding the man who decided that he had to misrepresent himself in order to get a bit?
And what the hell does Israel have to do with 'Islamic courts', so that we should cut off diplomatic relations' with them. Could you be a 'little' more clear???

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Good ol' Frank has a song for everything.....

I want a nasty little jewish princess
With long phony nails and a hairdo that rinses
A horny little jewish princess
With a garlic aroma that could level tacoma
Lonely inside
Well, she can swallow my pride

I want a hairy little jewish princess
With a brand new nose, who knows where it goes
I want a steamy little jewish princess
With over-worked gums, who squeaks when she cums
I don't want no troll
I just want a yemenite hole

I want a darling little jewish princess
Who don't **** about cooking and is arrogant looking
A vicious little jewish princess
To specifically happen with a pee-pee that's snappin
All up inside
I just want a princess to ride
Awright, back to the top...everybody twist

I want a funky little jewish princess
A grinder; a bumper, with a pre-moistened dumper
A brazen little jewish princess
With titanic tits, and sand-blasted zits
She can even be poor
So long as she does it with four on the floor
(vapor-lock)

I want a dainty little jewish princess
With a couple of sisters who can raise a few blisters
A fragile little jewish princess
With roumanian thighs, who weasels n lies
For two or three nights
Wont someone send me a princess who bites

dumpthemonarchy

House Member
Jan 18, 2005
Vancouver
www.cynicsunlimited.com
It may be an 'oxymoron'in your eyes, but it still has to be dealt with. You cut diplomatic ties, you cut any influence you may have. Real smart.
By the way, where is your 'moral indignation' regarding the man who decided that he had to misrepresent himself in order to get a bit?
And what the hell does Israel have to do with 'Islamic courts', so that we should cut off diplomatic relations' with them. Could you be a 'little' more clear???

Canada has no influence over Israel. None. Why? Because the only country that has influence over Israel is the US because they sell arms to Israel. Israel cares nothing about opinions of Canada. The US slavish supports Israel. I used to, but now I couldn't care less about the country. :wav:

Israel has something to do with Islamic courts because it is a Jewish state. Jewry is a religion like Islam. Plus, the guy lied to get laid or get a girlfriend? This is theatre of the absurd, nonsense. Fact is stranger than fiction.

Reactions: selin

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
This guy got 18 months for pretending to be Jewish in order to get laid.
Some guys just do the weirdest things to get their little rocks off.

Oh, boy could that ever open up a Pandora's box for computer daters....
lol.

This is a joke. I do not understand why it is rape. This is more like the old fashioned breach of promise when reneging on a marriage proposal. This guy is guilty of nothing. Israel is a democracy? It doesn't seem like it here.
:roll: Um, wouldn't it depend upon how the Israeli gov't defines rape? IOW, one mans whooppee is another man's rape.

Can you imagine how many guys could be charged with rape if they got laid under false pretenses of ANY variety?

"I thought you said you'd mow the lawn if you got a little action last night."

"I did...that was last night though."

'RAAAAAPE!"
lol.

"Islamic courts" is an oxymoron. Any religious "court" is simply a prejudiced relic of a previous superstitious age, just another Spanish inquisition. Canada should cut diplomatic relations with Israel over this.

More lol

That isn't the norm?
Sadly.

Can one be stoned for sour grapes?
Fortunately for DTM, no.

Plus, the guy lied to get laid or get a girlfriend? This is theatre of the absurd, nonsense. Fact is stranger than fiction.
Yeah, guy's lying to get laid is a real rarity.

Do you fully understand Israeli law? Do you fully understand Judaism? Do you fully understand that woman's Judaism? What if her religion said that if she had sex outside of her religion, she'd never get to Jewish heaven?
"Whatta maroon". - B Bunny

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
"Islamic courts" is an oxymoron. Any religious "court" is simply a prejudiced relic of a previous superstitious age,

All of the Western nations have based their legal systems on Judeao-Christian principles.

just another Spanish inquisition. Canada should cut diplomatic relations with Israel over this.

I'm thinking that you would support any reason to cut ties.