Saudi Arabia gives Israel clear skies to attack Iranian nuclear sites

Johnny Utah

Council Member
Mar 11, 2006
Timesonline.co.UK
June 12, 2010
Excerpt::

Saudi Arabia has conducted tests to stand down its air defences to enable Israeli jets to make a bombing raid on Iran’s nuclear facilities, The Times can reveal.
In the week that the UN Security Council imposed a new round of sanctions on Tehran, defence sources in the Gulf say that Riyadh has agreed to allow Israel to use a narrow corridor of its airspace in the north of the country to shorten the distance for a bombing run on Iran.
To ensure the Israeli bombers pass unmolested, Riyadh has carried out tests to make certain its own jets are not scrambled and missile defence systems not activated. Once the Israelis are through, the kingdom’s air defences will return to full alert.

Saudi Arabia gives Israel clear skies to attack Iranian nuclear sites - Times Online

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
I thought Ron just stuck all the threads about Israel into one the other day. And now here's another one toddled off astray.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
All the Threads on the absolute same topic can go into the same Thread.
You know, all the Blockade running - boat landing - etc....theads that we
had running at the same time where merged.

This looks like a new tangent on the same country, & a Thread that can
stand allone. It doesn't look like the same old "Jews are bad, and everyone
else is a victim of the Jews who're pulling the global banker strings, etc..."
that we've had hundreds of Threads about already.

Those are Hell to track & Moderate, as it's always the same players with
the same points, leading to the same arguements and the same sniping of
each other personally in spite of the Foruns rules....everytime in every Thread
on the same topic....and it's so tired and done.

Lets leave this one stand alone, and see it it remains it's own Thread, or if it'll
get dragged into the same old - same old like most of the other Threads that
mention the word Isreal.

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
All the Threads on the absolute same topic can go into the same Thread.
You know, all the Blockade running - boat landing - etc....theads that we
had running at the same time where merged.

This looks like a new tangent on the same country, & a Thread that can
stand allone. It doesn't look like the same old "Jews are bad, and everyone
else is a victim of the Jews who're pulling the global banker strings, etc..."
that we've had hundreds of Threads about already.
Wait for it. It'll turn into another Israel bash/Arab bash thread. lol

Those are Hell to track & Moderate, as it's always the same players with
the same points, leading to the same arguements and the same sniping of
each other personally in spite of the Foruns rules....everytime in every Thread
on the same topic....and it's so tired and done.

Lets leave this one stand alone, and see it it remains it's own Thread, or if it'll
get dragged into the same old - same old like most of the other Threads that
mention the word Isreal.
OK. :)

Israel sucks.

Palestine sucks.

Israel's allies suck.

Palestine's allies suck.

Mars sucks. ooops Sorry, I got carried away in the moment.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Timesonline.co.UK
June 12, 2010

Saudi Arabia has conducted tests to stand down its air defences to enable Israeli jets to make a bombing raid on Iran’s nuclear facilities, The Times can reveal.
In the week that the UN Security Council imposed a new round of sanctions on Tehran, defence sources in the Gulf say that Riyadh has agreed to allow Israel to use a narrow corridor of its airspace in the north of the country to shorten the distance for a bombing run on Iran.
To ensure the Israeli bombers pass unmolested, Riyadh has carried out tests to make certain its own jets are not scrambled and missile defence systems not activated. Once the Israelis are through, the kingdom’s air defences will return to full alert.

Saudi Arabia gives Israel clear skies to attack Iranian nuclear sites - Times Online

Sunnis hate Shi'ites

Arabs hate Persians

Muslim solidarity against the Zionists goes only so far, you know.

:)

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Sunnis hate Shi'ites

Arabs hate Persians

Muslim solidarity against the Zionists goes only so far, you know.

:)
And the west hates everybody, if we can't find an enemy we start to feed on ourselves as any Irishman knows only too well.

"Threads that mention the word Isreal."

Maybe it is a 60 year war that is upsetting people more that it being these two specific combatants. Muslims were pretty cool before the USSR folded, they were Allies in the great battle against 'Communism'. How much did that war cost or is that where the price tags started to be hidden from the ones who cough up the actual cost plus interest.

As for me being here, a few years ago there was a holocaust thread and by the time it was over I was being called a Nazi on whatever thread I went to. Fine, threads like these, if they get shut down I'll just spend more time on GLP, truth be told and all that.

Last edited:

Highball

Council Member
Jan 28, 2010
If the Saudi Royal family (that is who the Saudi government really is) then they are beginning to get concerned about what Iran is up too. This could be the Saudi interpretation of which is the lesser of the two evils they look at daily. The Saudi's have very little if any respect for Israel BUT they fear the Iranians more. In my opinion an attack on Iran by Israeli fighter-bombers would get the same international response as their attack years ago on Iraq's Nuclear facilities. AND there wouldn't be any Arab fingerprints on the operation. Right now there are several Lefitist groups operating in Saudi Arabia and those who govern are watching carefully.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
If the Saudi Royal family (that is who the Saudi government really is) then they are beginning to get concerned about what Iran is up too. This could be the Saudi interpretation of which is the lesser of the two evils they look at daily. The Saudi's have very little if any respect for Israel BUT they fear the Iranians more. In my opinion an attack on Iran by Israeli fighter-bombers would get the same international response as their attack years ago on Iraq's Nuclear facilities. AND there wouldn't be any Arab fingerprints on the operation. Right now there are several Lefitist groups operating in Saudi Arabia and those who govern are watching carefully.
Odd that America just gave them the green light to go nuclear. Wait till it's time to fire it up and then they start protesting and , well just a repeat of Iran really.

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
Interesting. Has Iran threatened the Saudis that the Saudis would do this?

Oh, I see. The Saudis are just reacting to the perceived threat towards the whole ME from Iran. Paranoia running rampant? Even if Iran had/gets nukes, I don't think they're stupid enough to toss one at anyone. If they did the country would be pounded into oblivion by Israel, Saudi Arabia, Syria, and Egypt, and probably a few others.

earth_as_one

Time Out
Jan 5, 2006
This story may be true, but then again the story is based on information from an unnamed source and doesn't provide any supporting evidence. Unnamed sources could say just about anything.

For example:

Reliable unnamed sources have confirmed unconfirmed reports that a full 8 percent of the German population now consists of alien beings...

...eerie and unearthly, mind-altering telepathic energy beams have regularly distorted the judgment of and numbers taken by the German statisticians responsible for their ascertainment.

Integration still remains a big problem for Germany as many aliens refuse to take on German nationality because German law requires new citizens to renounce their old nationality and intergalactic allegiances.

Germany: There are aliens among us, I mean, among you - Blogger News Network
Another possibility is this story is false and motivated by Western and Israeli interests which seek to keep the Muslim world divided and divert attention from Israel's recent humanitarian aid massacre.

Downhome_Woman

Electoral Member
Dec 2, 2008
Ontariariario
This story may be true, but then again the story is based on information from an unnamed source and doesn't provide any supporting evidence. Unnamed sources could say just about anything.

For example:

Another possibility is this story is false and motivated by Western and Israeli interests which seek to keep the Muslim world divided and divert attention from Israel's recent humanitarian aid massacre.

The Ummah Wahida doesn't need anything to divide it - it's been divided since just after Mohammed died.They don't need the 'Western and Israeli interests' to divide it - that's been going on since the 7th century. Read your history.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
But there's been unamed sources in your posts in the past. And they we were believable, by you, why?

You need to read your own link down below.

The Ummah Wahida doesn't need anything to divide it - it's been divided since just after Mohammed died.They don't need the 'Western and Israeli interests' to divide it - that's been going on since the 7th century. Read history.
fity. And that needs to be repeated, ad nauseum even.

Would my opinion carry more weight if I backed it up with a quote from an unnamed source?

Critical thinking - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
No, but I choked on my coffee when I clicked on that link about critical thought.

Last edited by a moderator:

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
Halifax, NS & Melbourne, VIC
Timesonline.co.UK
June 12, 2010

"Riyadh has agreed to allow Israel to use a narrow corridor of its airspace in the north of the country to shorten the distance for a bombing run on Iran."

^ Yeah ok.... good idea posting that for all the world to see.... now Iran just has to stumble upon this tid bit of information, setup proper defenses around this mentioned "Narrow Corridor" and blow anything up that decides to come through this obvious bottleneck.

Brilliant..... now that we all know of this idea/tactic, and now that we all know the counter to this tactic..... there's not much else to discuss in relation to the topic. The news report's own exposure of this plan has thus canceled out any significance this plan had..... moving on...... :lol: