CIA Spiked French Bread With LSD

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton
I am not partial to conspiracy theories, regarding 99% of them as nothing more than the product of overactive imaginations. However, here is a story that I find may have some credibility due to the fact that the CIA has been guilty of similar actions in other countries including Canada. It seems that the residents of a small French village were dosed with LSD to help gauge the affect of the drug on civilian populations. Needless to say the influence of the drug was catastrophic so far as the townsfolk were concerned. It is an ugly story and one that illustrates the depraved depths of the CIA in its worldwide campaign of terror.

French bread spiked with LSD in CIA experiment - Telegraph

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Just out of curiosity if I posted a link to a vid about the black deeds of the CIA over some 4 decades would believe only in the one you are covering here (what events in world-wide terror). Once you get into who all was involved in the Iran/Contra incident it draws a lot of other people/organizations in also. To dispell the 99% you would have to argue that was the one and only time those 'others' fell off the path that holds the truth (no-conspiracy). How do you spot a chronic liar in daily life. #1-deny, deny, deny. Even when caught red-handed deny. #2- bad memory for the nitty-gritty details, it is hard enough to remember reality with 100% accuracy. It is impossible to remember 10 versions of the truth let alone what lie you told which person.

Is it not also possible that the CIA has only been caught 1% of the time when all their activities is taken into account. Today they admit to supporting the 'political opposition to the Gov in Iran', is it true or a conspiracy. The CIA will say it is not true, no proof other than a few words, is it a lie or the truth and how do you verify it? Ask Iran perhaps?