Haiti suffers devastation and religious low life's take advantage of suffering (polis

David Jeffrey S

Time Out
Jan 26, 2010
Ontario Canada
Haiti suffers devastation and religious low life's take advantage of suffering (polished edition)

It is good to see countries / people from around the globe coming together to help the Haitians through such devastation and at the same time is is completely appalling that religious scum are focusing on the devastation to promote their religions. You, the public, likely you all have heard the religious low life's trying to promote their religion over the media during every news cast capitalizing on this countries suffering.

For thousands of years the religious have being taking advantage of those from a time of weakness "for power and control over the many" by fabricating their lowly disgusting lies, which has lead the globe to war and divide for thousands of years, as truth and belief and here they are yet again trying to capitalize to no surprise.

Yes factually proven lies and the factual evidence which proves every religions fundamental is based upon lies (Every religions fundamental is some outrageously disgusting lie about how we got here) is quite simply that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter.

Even though I clearly include a thorough example in the majority of my articles, I still get the ignorant religious (of which ignorance is religions only defense) asking me "Where does energy and matter come from David?" Well again after posing the question you may now recognize this factual evidence is non contestable because lies fabricated as truth and belief crumble when pit vs. fact every time. Proof that energy, matter and time (Three things that factually do exist) always was , is and always will be is that it factually takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter. In other words the very factual evidence which proves it is that not anything goes poof into existence out of nothingness because the fact remains it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter. Also anything that exists does not go poof into nothingness because the fact remains that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter.

That is right, this is the very factual evidence which proves every religion is based upon a fundamental of lies which also includes proving non contestably beyond any shadow of doubt that there is no such thing as a god (for all those religions who's fundamental is based on such a disgusting "LIE") for not anything is able to come into existence, let alone have the energy to process a thought, let alone come up with a plan or put a plan into motion to create without there first be the energy to process a thought, let alone to have a plan or to put a creation (re creation) into motion without there first be the energy to do it with, the matter it takes to do it or the time it takes for any of it to happen.

A fact is not a belief for only the foolish, greedy, and selfish for example would claim they believe (to promote their religious garbage) That the sun gives off heat and light when it is a fact recognized and uncontested that the sun gives off heat and light. In other words a belief is a vessel to finding out whether it is, or it is not fact, and fact of course is either recognized or ignored. A fact proves a belief is either valid or false.

So here we have the religious who's only defense is ignorance towards fact which inevitably defeats the purpose of claiming to believe anything in the first place with the poor excuse of exception of the motives of the greedy and the selfish and in this case the greedy and the selfish religious who exemplify ignorance towards fact so the greedy and the selfish can continue to prolong the globes suffering even though the world has suffered war and divide over such factually proven lies for thousands of years just so the greedy and the selfish can continue to take advantage of those from a time of weakness for power and control over the many by fabricating such factually proven lies as truth and belief.

That is right, the religious of any / every religion are the lowest of the low greedy and selfish people that the planet has ever hosted. For it is obviously more important to the religious to put their non contestable factually proven lies priority over the well being of the life on the planet and their only sickly excuse is greed, selfishness and ignorance towards what factual evidence proves. Hey such lies have been used for thousands of years to take advantage of those from a time of weakness (in this instance for example the Haitians who are suffering devastating suffering) to promote their religions even though religion has proven to lead the globe to war and divide for thousands of years between different religious factions as well with the non religious who are sick of such a disease of lies having been spread throughout our environments.

Oh and of course religious low life scum will even try and lie to you by claiming religion doesn't lead to war and divide yet not one of them contests the fact with any validity that a man named Jesus lived and was killed by those of another religion for taking has factually proven lies to them thus implying them as liars thus leading to his death all over such lowly disgusting greedy selfish lies.

Jesus was the one of the most selfish greedy people that ever existed (The Dalhai Lama is obviously about the same) and what proves that is that he claimed to be a lie known as a god / or son of a lie known as god which is the very factually proven fundamental lie of many religions (god) which has proven to lead the globe to war and divide for thousands of years and pathetically enough these religious low life's on each side of their religious wars claim that this lie is on both of their sides thus obviously in whole is implying that this lie wants them to slaughter one another. What a factually proven sick nightmare it has been for thousands of years.

Of course the religious over thousands of years (because it threatens their greedy selfish manifestation of brain disease known as their religion) would try and hide / cover up that at one time people were threatened by penalty of death for contesting the fundamental of lies these religions were based upon just like they do now in Afghanistan! Over time the number of people who announced their contest of such sickly lies in protest of religion spreading their sick disease grew and so the religious attempted to drag these people who contested their disgusting lies as Atheist claiming that atheism is a religion because it is based upon a belief that religions are based upon a fundamental of lies. Sadly enough the so non religious of the past didn't see the very non contestable factual evidence which proves it which is quite obviously right in front of us as I clearly demonstrated already within this very article.

Think about it, I say to the religious ... What was you time of weakness when the religious got their meat hooks in you? Were you a baby? Did you just get raped? Were you lonely? Were you homeless? Were you starving? Were you raped? Did you just lose a loved one? Did you just suffer and Earth quake, volcanic eruption, Hurricane, tornado, typhoon, tsunami or any other natural disaster? Perhaps you saw how using such lies leads to power and control over the many and fell to temptation? The list goes on and that is how the religious grow in numbers, taking advantage of those from a time of weakness for power and control over the many by fabricating factually proven lies as truth and belief all the while practicing ignorance towards what recently revealed non contestable factual evidence proves.

That is right non contestable factual evidence proves beyond any shadow of doubt that every religion is based upon a fundamental of lies. Of course even thousands of years ago they stole morals from society and attempted to attribute them to their religions just to aid the greedy and the selfish in taking advantage of those from a time of weakness for power and control over the many.

For example, before a man carved what he called ten commandments in a piece of stone, do you really think people accepted with open arms and love in their hearts their loved ones getting murdered, raped, abused with adultery, stolen from etc.? What about peoples names, surely you must have realized somewhere along the way that the religious steal names from people and desperately scramble to attribue those names to their disgusting religions this way they can fabricate "you have a religious name". They steal the cross from the dead (a symbol marking a grave site. Sure anyone would run over a stick in the ground but with another stick crossing the stick would be recognized as a grave site) stolen by the religious when a selfish greedy lowly disgusting liar (Jesus) was what they call crucified.

The greedy and the selfish religious obviously will try and do anything just to be able to continue to take advantage of those from a time of weakness by fabricating lies as truth and belief for power and control over the many.

It really is good to see different countries and people from around the globe coming to the aid of Haitians, but it is a completely appalling outrage that the religious seek to capitalize of such suffering. Sure if you want to help people help them but when you do it just to promote your lowly disgusting religion in attempt tot glorify such disgusting factually proven lies over such suffering that is a completely appalling inexcusable outrage.

On one of the many forums I frequent (I can't remember which one it was because I frequent so many) someone was claiming they tried to join an organization to help the Haitians but were refused because they were not a lowly selfish disgusting Christian! Can you imagine being a Haitian right now and in order to get food or aid etc. you have to be subjected to religious lowly garbage while you are being aided. The religious are that selfish and greedy and ignorance is their only defense.

If you are religious and you have a conscience towards what you are factually doing I'm not asking you be tortured, or given the electric chair etc. I'm only sharing with you that if you really care about the well being of life / the well being of the future of the life on the planet you will quite obviously and simply just throw your religion in the garbage where every religion so obviously belongs! What is more important to you ... putting lies on a pedestal thus aiding the greedy and the selfish in taking advantage of those from time of weakness for power and control over the many, or your loved ones, fellow humans and fellow life on this planet? Also feel free to share this article with as many as you are able willing and ready!

Thousands of years of war and divide over a factually proven following of lies known as religion = a global nightmare. Could make me cry.

So here I am the Shepperd guiding the weak (a world full of people blinded by ignorance greed and selfishness) through the valley of darkness so stick that in your pipe and smoke it because the only thing it has to do with religion is the end of religion!

(I am so glad I wrote this. How odd is it that since I sent the unpolished edition to many forums on many groups upon I frequent along with the entire Canadian federal parliamentry / government including senators, minsters, and a couple hundred provincials with e-mails along with media contacts Jan. 25 2010 the media cut off the majority of religious banter that had been showcasing of the religious using the Hatian suffering to promote religion pretty much immediately after I sent it, with the exception of a news cast I saw today of a celebrity flying to Haiti and bringing supplies and I thought how nice until I heard he showed up with a jet full of Scientology ministers which is absolutely and obviously appauling / disgusting! Now I notice the local media is having a fund raiser with a celbrity who use to V.J. for Much Music and they raised over 300 k already and I not once herard mention of religious garbage .. well done!)

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

Many people have asked me over the years "what do you mean be good?" what I mean is good as opposed to rotten or bad which has nothing to do with religion, yet another thing (in this case a word) religion has attempted to steal from society!

Also if you ever get the chance, play "Age Of Mythology" one of my all time favorite games and the perfect symbol of religion leading to war and divide! Of course all these religions, as will religion of modern times, fizzled out long ago but the irony in the concept of the game is so obviously there.

Sure I love Star Wars, Lord of the rings etc. which all have religions but they are quite clearly made to make a storyline interesting and sure it makes it interesting and I enjoy them mainly because they are accepted as fantasy, they are not being used as tools to take advantage of those from a time of weakness for power and control over the many. Which is why it completely disgusts me to see a movie with anything of modern religion because I know that is the religious promoting their disgusting lies. When religions (every religion from the lie called "god" ~ worshiping to the lie called "devil" worshiping, and everything that is religious in between and around etc.) are all finally gone for good then perhaps it will be possible to watch even these movies with even a sense of gratification. Have a nice day and remember as long as their are global disasters there will not be world peace, but their certainly can be global unity in an age of understanding which is a far cry from war and divide in this age of manipulation we now live!

Oh yeah, and while I'm at it, all those clinging to "The Big Bang Theory": The fact remains that for any bang or explosion to first occur it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter for it to occur no matter how big or small!

One last but not least thing, I want to thank Kelly for lending me her USB memory card so I am not rushed to write this on a public computer. I would much rather be poor and have next to nothing while fighting for the well being of the future of the life on this planet by focusing on fixing on some of the globes worst problems / biggest mistakes rather than focusing on my own selfishness while practicing ignorance towards the globe around me. Somebody has to do the right thing for us all here on Earth after all and honestly I don't think anyone else on this planet has what it takes to do what I do. I will be returning your memory card this week and I'll bring a big fat joint to smoke with you guys thanking you in celebration of this victory for us all here on Earth!

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
You're no different than the religious you rant about. The basic truth is that anyone zealous enough to label, categorize, and demonize an entire segment of the population based on one small facet of that person, is going to cause harm to the world. An atheist with as much hate in them as you exhibit, is no exception. Men like you start wars, and justify the killing of others, based on what they think.... plain and simple.

David Jeffrey S

Time Out
Jan 26, 2010
Ontario Canada
I suppose you protect commercials or adds here on this very forum because it's all spam! Even you posting on one forum is spam!

/ David jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

David Jeffrey S

Time Out
Jan 26, 2010
Ontario Canada
Ah a desperate attempt to make what is itno what you would rather it be to suit your own selfish means.

I am absolutely way different. The truth is the garbage that crumbles when puit vs. fact every time for starters.

I do not hate anyone or anything, I however am completely disgusted that a factually proven fundamental of lies (upon which every religion is based) has been used for thousands of years to aid the greedy and the selfish in taking advantage of those from a time of weakness for power and control over the many while leading the glo9be through thousands of years of war and divide.

I am no athiest despite your obviously delusional mind set as you so clearly demonstrate, I am a factual fundamentalist who backs my claims, not with mere belief as so called athiests do, but with non contestable factual evidence.

I unlike the religious, back my claims with uncontestable factual evidence of which you completely avoid which is yet another example that ignorance is religions only defense.

David jeffrey Spetch
Ps. be good, be strong!

David Jeffrey S

Time Out
Jan 26, 2010
Ontario Canada
ah yet another vacant un backed claim based upon your obvious delusional mind set as you so clearly demonstrate. Call me all the names in the book but unless you contest the factual evidence which back my claims you have no leg to stand on.

david jeffrey Spetch
Ps. be good, be strong!

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
You're no different than the religious you rant about. The basic truth is that anyone zealous enough to label, categorize, and demonize an entire segment of the population based on one small facet of that person, is going to cause harm to the world. An atheist with as much hate in them as you exhibit, is no exception. Men like you start wars, and justify the killing of others, based on what they think.... plain and simple.
But he has played a video game to prove it. How can you argue with that?

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
religious low life's take advantage of suffering (polished edition)

religious scum

the religious low life's

the religious have being taking advantage

by fabricating their lowly disgusting lies,

outrageously disgusting lie

If you are religious....I'm only sharing with you

Yeah... I didn't really bother to read any of your 'facts'. Because you spend the first few paragraphs 'not hating' so eloquently that the rest is just white noise. I'd hate to see how you behave toward people you truly hate, because already you come off as one of the more hate filled people I've ever had the pleasure of meeting on a forum.

But, enjoy your time here preaching your message Brother David. Your ministry will be well served by your hatred.

David Jeffrey S

Time Out
Jan 26, 2010
Ontario Canada
You guys make me yawn, it's the same old crap the religious have been squirming with and i have dealt with for years. A breeze / piece of cake / walk in the park!

david jeffrey spetch
ps. be good, be strong!

and my pleasure!

David Jeffrey S

Time Out
Jan 26, 2010
Ontario Canada
religious low life = they who's morals value a factually proven fundamental of lies which have lead the globe to war and divide for thosuands of years more than they obviously value the well being of life on the planet.

religious scum = they who's morals value a factually proven fundamental of lies which have lead the globe to war and divide for thosuands of years more than they obviously value the well being of life on the planet.

the religious have being taking advantage

by fabricating their lowly disgusting lies, = they who's morals value a factually proven fundamental of lies which have lead the globe to war and divide for thosuands of years more than they obviously value the well being of life on the planet.

I do not hate anyone or anything, Ilove and care about the life on this planet despite your obviously delusional mind and all your attempts to make what is into what you would rather it be.

Again, I do not hate anyone or anything, I however am completely disgusted that a factually proven fundamental of lies (upon which every religion is based) has been used for thousands of years to aid the greedy and the selfish in taking advantage of those from a time of weakness for power and control over the many while leading the glo9be through thousands of years of war and divide.

Oh gee whiz in your delusional little mind that is to be praised with love for such lowly disgusting contuct on the part of the ignorant greedy selfish disgusting religious! As if!

I am no p[art of any ministry but again you desperately scramble to make what is into what you would rather it be to suit your obviously delusional mind as you so clearly demonstrate yet again.

what a bore ..

David jeffrey spetch
Ps. be good, be strong!

David Jeffrey S

Time Out
Jan 26, 2010
Ontario Canada
Oh and I notice Karrie you left out the quote

"If you are religious and you have a conscience towards what you are factually doing I'm not asking you be tortured, or given the electric chair etc. I'm only sharing with you that if you really care about the well being of life / the well being of the future of the life on the planet you will quite obviously and simply just throw your religion in the garbage where every religion so obviously belongs! What is more important to you ... putting lies on a pedestal thus aiding the greedy and the selfish in taking advantage of those from time of weakness for power and control over the many, or your loved ones, fellow humans and fellow life on this planet? Also feel free to share this article with as many as you are able willing and ready!
"

lmfao

as well you even admit you avoided the facts which is yet another example that ignorance is religions only defense!

david jeffrey Spetch
Ps. be good, be strong!

david

David Jeffrey S

Time Out
Jan 26, 2010
Ontario Canada
Gee whiz, I'm going to have to let the responses accumulate before coming back here ... this is way too easy.

david Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

and have a nice day!

David Jeffrey S

Time Out
Jan 26, 2010
Ontario Canada
ah, one last thing

here is an example of a vacant un backed claims

"He makes about as much sense on religion as ol' doc:roll:"

that is like me saying

"you rape chickens"

how does it feel to be on the recieving end of a vacant un backed claim? Yeah right, it shows you that the person making the claim has no leg to stand on when it comes to the claim because there is no factual evidence to back it up.

But then again your brain is obviously way too small to realize something so simple all by yourself.

david jeffrey Spetch
Ps. be good, be strong!

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
as well you even admit you avoided the facts which is yet another example that ignorance is religions only defense!

david jeffrey Spetch
Ps. be good, be strong!

david

Ignored the facts? No... I started ignoring YOU. The speaker. It doesn't matter what facts you have. You are delivering them in hate filled spew. I don't want to sift through the vomit to get to facts. I don't listen to religious people who spread their message via hate, and I won't listen to the non-religious who do either. Evangelical ranting is not my cuppa.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
All the video game demonsrtates as mentioned is a symbol of religion leading to war and divide.

David jeffrey spetch
ps. be good, ebstrong!
Is that because it is programmed to?

Is also programmed to fight over resources, better climate, better agro land, living space, territorial claims, race, social status or to drag off and rape better looking women?

Would it still work under those perimeters if religion wasn't included?

Yes or no?