Conspiracy Theory

china

Time Out
Jul 30, 2006
Ottawa ,Canada

(ChattahBox)—Jesse ‘the Body” Ventura, ex-pro wrestler, former governor of Minnesota, and ex-marine and Navy Seal, is hosting a new show on TruTV called, “Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura.” Who better to showcase a show about doomsday and apocalyptic New World Order conspiracy theories? The Independent Libertarian, Ron Paul supporter and author of the book, “Don’t Start the Revolution Without Me,” is tailor made for a TV show that unabashedly promotes crazy conspiracy theories. With its hokey production values, “a team of expert investigators” and Jesse’s frequent clandestine meetings with informants in a shadowy “warehouse district,” the show sure is entertaining. Last week Jesse promoted 9/11 truthers and this past week, he decided that global warming is actually a hoax perpetrated by the UN, a powerful global cabal of industrialists and international Jewish bankers, to take over the world….cue scary doomsday music.
The hour-long show, included all of the top global warming deniers and paranoid conspiracy theorists: Alex Jones, talk show radio host and crazy conspiracy theorist, Noel Shepard of the right-wing site NewsBusters and rabid Al Gore hater, Lord Christopher Monckton, the bug-eyed British global warming denier, Richard Lindzen, an MIT scientist and global warming denier who shills his scientific background for hefty speaking fees, Martin Durkin, the producer of the goofy anti-Al Gore psuedo-science documentary, “The Great Global Warming Swindle,” and George Hunt a paranoid little man in need of medication, who is billed as a “UN whistleblower, and who was the conspiracy-theorist-in chief, Alex Jones’ undercover contact.
Lord Christopher Mockton has no background in science, but he is frequently called upon by Republicans, as a global warming “expert.” In 1987 he wrote an article for The American Spectator, calling for a lifetime quarantine of all carriers of AIDS. “There is only one way to stop AIDS. That is to screen the entire population regularly and to quarantine all carriers of the disease for life,” wrote Mockton.
Alex Jones, is billed as an “expert in conspiracy theories, and that’s the one claim made by Jesse that I can agree with. Jones recently said that the Obama administration’s science czar advocated “putting stuff in the water to sterilize” Americans. Jones also once claimed that Bill Clinton planned the Oklahoma City bombings and he believes that the 9/11 terrorist attacks were a carried out by a cabal of American and Israeli government officials. Referring to health care reform, Jones recently said, “They’ve almost got eugenics control grid over us.” Jones is also a birther conspiracy theorist.
One of Jesse’s expert investigators met with a climate change denying scientist in hiding deep in “the wilderness” out of cell phone range, referred to as Dr. X, who said he received death threats for denying global warming. His explanation for the warming of the planet? The sun.
In between meeting contacts in the warehouse district alone, Jesse would meet with his investigators and then face the camera to say, “follow the money!” Apparently the concept of climate change was “invented” about 20-years ago, by international corporations to get rich off of the fear of the masses, by trading carbon credits and forcing us to buy energy efficient products against our will.
Once the cabal of new World Order plotters led by the UN controls our minds and car-buying habits, then the theory goes, they will next control the food we eat and how many children we can have. From there it’s all downhill according to Jesse and his guests.
Perhaps one of the funnier scenes in the show, was Jesse’s meeting in the warehouse with NewsBusters’ Noel Sheppard. Shepard is on a mission to prove that Al Gore’s sole motivation is to make money off of a global warming hoax. The super-paranoid sounding Shepard with his diminutive stature, made for an entertaining couple of minutes. Shepard calls climate change a hoax that was created to force us to buy green products. It’s all a “Ponzi scheme,” said Shepard. He tells Jesse, while standing in the dark warehouse that the global warming scam is “the greatest control over mankind we have ever seen.”
Throughout the program Ventura attempts to smear Al Gore, claiming that he is getting rich on the climate change hoax. But in true circular Glenn Beck logic, he keeps saying, but it can’t be true because “I know the guy,” while he continues to show “evidence” that Gore has a “conflict of interest” as an investor in green firms.
But in the end, the real global warming bad guy is determined to be Maurice Strong, a billionaire, environmentalist and UN advisor who currently lives in the Communist country of China. Referred to as the wizard behind the curtain of the global warming hoax, Strong has all of the requisite qualities to become the subject of an evil New World Order conspiracy to control the world. Strong also has a controversial past. He was allegedly involved in the UN oil for food scandal. Blurry photos are shown of Strong wearing foreign looking hats and riding a bike. Yep, he’s the head of the cabal to take over the world.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Are you looking for the links to the episodes?

As a (former) US politician isn't he allowed to water-board the info out of people? Like that little twerp that had all the 'no comments'.

Last edited:

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
I agree, Jones and Moore are workin the rubes.

The program only had Alex set up a meeting, as far as I could tell, he was not promoting any specific theory. No doubt the show will make some money, does that make it 'hollywood' rather than what programs like the '5th Estate' and 'Dateline' used to do.
All the watchdogs have been put to sleep. Government over-site committees are vanished, consumer awareness groups are vanished, replaced by a much more expensive replacement, the PR groups that come up with new twists on the truth or do the damage control so nobody is ever held accountable, paid for by the very people being lied too.

I know the first thing I want to do to somebody I find lying to me is buy him/her a big steak or something that is dear to them.

If he was to hang up his spurs and let others carry on (due to his declining reputation) does that mean all his early work is also suspect? I actually find the he and others (that have been questioning the honesty of governments) are expanding their knowledge in that the parts visible governments play is not the whole picture, in this case and in other cases. It is not a question of when did the Gov start lying it is "Have they ever told the truth?" Two different situations call for two different methods of repairing the problem.

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
I didn't see this one. I saw the "Conspiracy Theory" with Mel Gibson and Patrick Stewart in it. It was funny.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Your reply says it all, your vision is fixed and glazed. Nothing to indicate you don't already know everything. lol Perhaps you can get a rebuttal show, "Nothing to see here, move along, move along", might even be available for the name of the series.

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
Your reply says it all, your vision is fixed and glazed. Nothing to indicate you don't already know everything. lol Perhaps you can get a rebuttal show, "Nothing to see here, move along, move along", might even be available for the name of the series.
Did you give up on the topic already? Or are you just pissy and petty because I can show your god as it really is?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Well in the hopes this one reply will help you get back to the topic. I was already aware how much damage He can do to the human race and all other life on this world. Now please let your fixation with Him remain ob the thread that are at lease Christian in nature.

The next one is about if big brother is watching.
Too bad they didn't bust down the door where they could see some steel pieces from the towers. The dust on the steel is what they wanted, not the steel itself.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
More fuel to feed the paranoid nutters and sell a few more books for Jones,Moore and his ilk.

Time to get out the tinfoil.:roll:

Some people must have very boring lives, but there should be a law passed against using bullsh*t to incite. Hope this kind of crap wasn't included in the Charter of Rights.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
The program only had Alex set up a meeting, as far as I could tell, he was not promoting any specific theory. No doubt the show will make some money, does that make it 'hollywood' rather than what programs like the '5th Estate' and 'Dateline' used to do.
All the watchdogs have been put to sleep. Government over-site committees are vanished, consumer awareness groups are vanished, replaced by a much more expensive replacement, the PR groups that come up with new twists on the truth or do the damage control so nobody is ever held accountable, paid for by the very people being lied too.

I know the first thing I want to do to somebody I find lying to me is buy him/her a big steak or something that is dear to them.

If he was to hang up his spurs and let others carry on (due to his declining reputation) does that mean all his early work is also suspect? I actually find the he and others (that have been questioning the honesty of governments) are expanding their knowledge in that the parts visible governments play is not the whole picture, in this case and in other cases. It is not a question of when did the Gov start lying it is "Have they ever told the truth?" Two different situations call for two different methods of repairing the problem.

Mr Jones is on a twisting road. We all work for someone else. I'v been employed by an international anti-intelligence group for years, Chaos. Have you heard of us? ****ing dome of silence. Have you heard of us?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Too bad Bogey was over the hill by then. Edward G Robinson as well, a bit of a splash by modern technology could probably resurrect them all into one show.