UN wants new global currency to replace dollar

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
If the result is that central banks are forced to adjust their own currencies, wouldn't that still lend itself to gaming the system that they are concerned with balancing in the first place?

And I doubt very much that many countries would at the same time be willing to give up autonomy on that issue...

SirJosephPorter

Time Out
Nov 7, 2008
Ontario
It may happen even without the UN, Machjo, I think US dollar will get weaker and weaker in the years to come, especially if USA does nothing to get rid of the deficit. So far, neither Democrats not Republicans have showed any inclination to tackle the deficit (with the notable exception of Clinton).

If dollar is replaced, Euro would be the logical alternative. In fact, if a currency like Euro is officially accepted as world currency, there may be some advantages for Canada to get rid of Canadian dollar and adopt the Euro domestically (as so many countries in Europe have done).

einmensch

Electoral Member
Mar 1, 2008
You mean the Jewish bankers ( a private company ) want a single currency--so much cheaper to trade and control
-the currency of all those that do not crawl under Rothschild's umbrella will not be recognized
-I guess Rothschild's ALL SEEING EYE (on the US Greenback) will appear on this currency--ha ha!

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
You mean the Jewish bankers ( a private company ) want a single currency--so much cheaper to trade and control
-the currency of all those that do not crawl under Rothschild's umbrella will not be recognized
-I guess Rothschild's ALL SEEING EYE (on the US Greenback) will appear on this currency--ha ha!

the Bilderburgs and other esteemed members of the Jewish Cabal, right? Never would have guessed that you though along those lines, seeing as you are such a rational person.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
The UN should be a place for mitigation between nations not a global governance body.

Perhaps, but wasn't it set up in the first place to be the seat of the NWO? All they need is a global catastrophe to implement their evil plans. (Cackles diabolically)

einmensch

Electoral Member
Mar 1, 2008
Control Banks & You Control Nations

Imagine being able to simply print money, as much as you want. Well, what do you think banks do?
Astonishingly the Federal Reserve Bank in the U.S. is a private bank. They take our money then lend it back to us plus interest! This is no conspiracy theory it is simple irrefutable fact.
To pull of such an extraordinary bold crime which is clearly prohibited by the Constitution, these private bankers have had to pull extraordinary and ruthless influence. In the Fed Bank Evil Root? section we touch on how anyone who opposed the Feds' was assassinated.
The fact that there are secret societies with world and financial domination goals is not refuted, it is only the details of their actions that is often secret. Secrets can be uncovered when results are known and these actions can be linked to known individuals. You can uncover far more if you understand the underlying beliefs and philosophies these secret societies follow.

You must go through a bible a week Durka.

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
It may happen even without the UN, Machjo, I think US dollar will get weaker and weaker in the years to come, especially if USA does nothing to get rid of the deficit. So far, neither Democrats not Republicans have showed any inclination to tackle the deficit (with the notable exception of Clinton).

If dollar is replaced, Euro would be the logical alternative. In fact, if a currency like Euro is officially accepted as world currency, there may be some advantages for Canada to get rid of Canadian dollar and adopt the Euro domestically (as so many countries in Europe have done).

I would support Canada adopting a new currency as long as we have a say in it. I realise that if we're sharng a currency, we won't get to call the shots unanimously and will have to work together, but at least have an equal say as the others.

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON

:-??

Lou Garu

Electoral Member
Sep 7, 2009
Here

G'day SirJoseph,
I tend to agree with your view on the the fate of the american dollar , but as for the replacing it........my internet viewing is somewhat indiscriminate, and I've seen the odd foreign newscast mentioning that some of the Asian country's are starting to forge new banking ties ( I'm likely using the wrong terminology here ) as like in the E.U. and placing less value on the dollar as a international default .
If I could remember when and where ,I would quote/link them, as it is, I will ask your view as to the likeliness....

SirJosephPorter

Time Out
Nov 7, 2008
Ontario
I would support Canada adopting a new currency as long as we have a say in it. I realise that if we're sharng a currency, we won't get to call the shots unanimously and will have to work together, but at least have an equal say as the others.

I quite agree, Machjo. In my opinion, adopting Euro would be totally different from adopting US dollar (something which I totally oppose). Euro does not belong to any particular country, we won’t be sacrificing our sovereignty to another country (like we would with US dollar). Many countries gave up their own currency to adopt the Euro.

And with Euro, it will be difficult to decide what constitutes an equal say. Canada is obviously not part of Europe, and I don’t know if Canada can demand equal say with other European countries.

It may be a question of negotiating with EU and coming up with some kind of equitable arrangement. But of course, that is to consider in future, nobody is getting rid of Canadian dollar right now.

SirJosephPorter

Time Out
Nov 7, 2008
Ontario
I've seen the odd foreign newscast mentioning that some of the Asian country's are starting to forge new banking ties ( I'm likely using the wrong terminology here ) as like in the E.U. and placing less value on the dollar as a international default .

That is what I have also read Lou, but with the UN report coming out, it gives the issue much greater importance.

ironsides

Executive Branch Member
Feb 13, 2009
United States
Now, which Natural law of Human behavior in economics will they follow with this new currancy?.

1. Long-term price stability is possible only when the money supply is based upon the gold (or silver) supply without goverment interference.

2. For a nation to enjoy economic prosperity and political tranquility, the monetary power of its politicians must be limited solely to the maintenance of honest weights and measures of precious metals.

3. A nation that resorts to the use of fiat (paper money without precious metal backing) money has doomed itself to economic hardship and political disunity.

4. Fractional money will always degenerate into fiat money. It is but fiat money in transition.

5. When men entrusted with the power to control the money supply, they will eventually use that power to confiscate the wealth of their neighbors.

Niflmir

A modern nomad
Dec 18, 2006
Leiden, the Netherlands
In essence, the report calls for a new Bretton Woods-style system of managed international exchange rates, meaning central banks would be forced to intervene and either support or push down their currencies depending on how the rest of the world economy is behaving.

Because the Bretton-Woods system worked so well?

Who let the gold bugs back into the UN? Now instead of gold, the reserve will be--what?--some imaginary currency created out of some politician's inkwell. In short, the new currency is ink. At least some inks are edible.

Doomed to failure.

earth_as_one

Time Out
Jan 5, 2006
The American government does not print the American dollar. A group of wealthy bankers do. Its not a conspiracy theory, but a fact. Its the way the system works in the US. Europe, Japan and many other countries. The wealthy people behind the Federal Reserve print American dollars and loan them to the American government. They are able to do this because they possess immense wealth and ultimately that's what back up the US dollar, not gold. The all seeing eye on the American dollar is their mark.

This essay describes the system and how it works:
The US Federal Reserve Bank: Dirty Secrets of the Temple

Also Wiki:
Federal Reserve System - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Canada's system is a little different. Privately owned banks print 95% of Canada's money. 5% is printed by the Canadian government. (Similar to the US, but not the same). The main difference between our systems is that Canada's Banks are backed by The Bank of Canada which is fully owned by Canadian taxpayers. Profits generated by the Bank of Canada go to the Canadian government, not back to private interests. The Governor of the Bank of Canada sets monetary policy independent of the government. Effectively he is tasked with keeping inflation between 1-3%. When facing inflation, he cuts back liquidity. When facing deflation, he creates liquidity. The governor controls liquidity by controlling how many Canadian dollars are in circulation, printing money, and regulating the printing of money by Canadian banks. Inflation is a form of taxation by the creators of Canadian dollars (banks, including the Bank of Canada) on the holders of Canadian dollars. Each year the Bank of Canada generate billions in revenue for the benefit of Canadians.

Bank of Canada - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Banking systems are supposed to be about maintaining stability. Canada's banking system weathered the recent turmoil very well. I would not be in favor of changing the current system. Canada would not benefit from an international currency or being subservient to an international banking system. If we loose control of our money, we loose our independance.

einmensch

Electoral Member
Mar 1, 2008
The man the Jewish bankers killed?

John-F-Kennedy.net - John F. Kennedy vs The Federal Reserve

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]When President John Fitzgerald Kennedy - the author of Profiles in Courage -signed this Order, it returned to the federal government, specifically the Treasury Department, the Constitutional power to create and issue currency -money - without going through the privately owned Federal Reserve Bank. President Kennedy's Executive Order 11110 [the full text is displayed further below] gave the Treasury Department the explicit authority: "to issue silver certificates against any silver bullion, silver, or standard silver dollars in the Treasury." This means that for every ounce of silver in the U.S. Treasury's vault, the government could introduce new money into circulation based on the silver bullion physically held there. As a result, more than $4 billion in United States Notes were brought into circulation in $2 and $5 denominations. $10 and $20 United States Notes were never circulated but were being printed by the Treasury Department when Kennedy was assassinated. It appears obvious that President Kennedy knew the Federal Reserve Notes being used as the purported legal currency were contrary to the Constitution of the United States of America.[/FONT]

Bank of Canada is owned by the same nice people

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
The man the Jewish bankers killed?

John-F-Kennedy.net - John F. Kennedy vs The Federal Reserve

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]When President John Fitzgerald Kennedy - the author of Profiles in Courage -signed this Order, it returned to the federal government, specifically the Treasury Department, the Constitutional power to create and issue currency -money - without going through the privately owned Federal Reserve Bank. President Kennedy's Executive Order 11110 [the full text is displayed further below] gave the Treasury Department the explicit authority: "to issue silver certificates against any silver bullion, silver, or standard silver dollars in the Treasury." This means that for every ounce of silver in the U.S. Treasury's vault, the government could introduce new money into circulation based on the silver bullion physically held there. As a result, more than $4 billion in United States Notes were brought into circulation in $2 and $5 denominations. $10 and $20 United States Notes were never circulated but were being printed by the Treasury Department when Kennedy was assassinated. It appears obvious that President Kennedy knew the Federal Reserve Notes being used as the purported legal currency were contrary to the Constitution of the United States of America.[/FONT]

Bank of Canada is owned by the same nice people

jeez, you're a moron.

"3. Who owns the Bank of Canada?

The Bank was founded in 1934 as a privately owned corporation. In 1938, the Bank became a Crown corporation belonging to the federal government. Since that time, the Minister of Finance has held the entire share capital issued by the Bank."

The Bank's roles- FAQs- About the Bank- Bank of Canada