The Gas Chamber Lie Won't Fly

einmensch

Electoral Member
Mar 1, 2008
So, by 1996 the gas chambers had become a symbol!
A Swiss Newspaper Sets An Example I predicted that one day organized Jewry eventually would be obliged to give up the lie athis door did indeed close on a gas chamber at Majdanek. However,...bThe only living things killed in this gas chamber were lice.

ouThe fraud of the US Holocaust Museum in presenting this "gas chamber" door

Educate yourselves on this matter before you show yourselves as complete foolst Nazi gas chambers, while at the same time still insisting that "thecheck the Wiesel Holocaust" is an irrefutable truth. Consistchent with this, the US Holocaust Memorial Museum in Washington, has decided not to provide any physical representation of a German h omicidal gas chamber (except for a door of a delousing gas chamber and an absurd and "artistic" model).

I Free Speech is the Heart of Democracy
pre So all those millions of tourists who visit Auschwitz are seeing a lie, a falsificationdicted that one day organized Jewry eventually would be obliged to give up the lie about Nazi gas chambers, while at the same time still insisting that "the Holocaust" is an irrefutable truth. Consistent with this, the US Holocaust Memorial Museum in Washington, has decided not to provide any physical representation of a German homicidal gas chamber (except for a door of a delousing gas chamber and an absurd and "artistic" model).

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
So, by 1996 the gas chambers had become a symbol!

A Swiss Newspaper Sets An Example I predicted that one day organized Jewry eventually would be obliged to give up the lie athis door did indeed close on a gas chamber at Majdanek. However,...bThe only living things killed in this gas chamber were lice.

ouThe fraud of the US Holocaust Museum in presenting this "gas chamber" door

Educate yourselves on this matter before you show yourselves as complete foolst Nazi gas chambers, while at the same time still insisting that "thecheck the Wiesel Holocaust" is an irrefutable truth. Consistchent with this, the US Holocaust Memorial Museum in Washington, has decided not to provide any physical representation of a German h omicidal gas chamber (except for a door of a delousing gas chamber and an absurd and "artistic" model).

I Free Speech is the Heart of Democracy

pre So all those millions of tourists who visit Auschwitz are seeing a lie, a falsificationdicted that one day organized Jewry eventually would be obliged to give up the lie about Nazi gas chambers, while at the same time still insisting that "the Holocaust" is an irrefutable truth. Consistent with this, the US Holocaust Memorial Museum in Washington, has decided not to provide any physical representation of a German homicidal gas chamber (except for a door of a delousing gas chamber and an absurd and "artistic" model).
I see that you & Jbeee both crawled out of the same hole - and as I told him it ain't a hole in the ground.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
could someone enlighten me on what this thread is about, please?

SJP is finally right about something....it had to happen, sooner or later.....a million monkeys with a million typewriters... :)

Einmensch is our resident goose-stepper. Amusing at times, occassionally somewhat irritating, always wrong.......wrong so often, and so easily proven wrong that he has stopped fighting the overwhelming tide of truth.......and has retreated up the beach to build sand-castles out of innuendo and BS.

Waxing poetic today... :)

Reactions: In Between Man

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
"....the pastor's cousin Daniel Trocme, gassed at Majdanek"

Saul Friedlander, The Years of Extermination, page 421

besides, who cares about the method???

"on November 3, 1943 the SS killed 18,400 inmates in Majdanek while music was played over loudspeakers to cover the sounds of the shooting and the cries of the dying......"

ibid, page 559

"in late July of 1944 the Red Army liberated Majdanek. In their hasty flight the Germans did not manage to destroy the gas chambers and other traces of the camp's murderous activities: soon pictures of killing installations, victims' belongings, mounds of glasses, hair, or prosthetic limbs appeared in newspapers around the world.
For the Germans, erasing traces of their crimes hence became the highest priority........"

ibid, page 628

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Holocaust is real, you can witness it live today in Gaza if you like or stroll over to Iraq and examine its lovely works for those of lesser means Hati is just a few thousand miles from this spot, or how about Rhawanda, Bengal or Guatemala why be satisfied with the same old holocaust when spanking new ones are available today thanks to tireless holocaust developement.

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
I'd be happy to do that for him. Got a mallet I can borrow?

Here you go, Dexter.;-)