zombie swine flu WTF

Free your mind

Electoral Member
Apr 14, 2009
EU quarantines London in flu panic..

There has been a small outbreak of “zombism” in London due to mutation of the H1N1 virus into new strain: H1Z1.

Similar to a scare originally found in Cambodia back in 2005, victims of a new strain of the swine flu virus H1N1 have been reported in London.
After death, this virus is able to restart the heart of it’s victim for up to two hours after the initial demise of the person where the individual behaves in extremely violent ways from what is believe to be a combination of brain damage and a chemical released into blood during “resurrection.”

The Netherlands confirms its first case of zombie swine flu, in a three-year-old boy recently returned from Mexico. After passing away early this morning, he rose from the dead and lunged at his mother.
BBC NEWS | Europe | EU quarantines London in swine flu panic

Now i dont know about you but this sounds to far fetched i mean what about RIGAMORTIS and such like ..Zombies attacking ppl cmon

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
This was from the Cambodian link you gave

General Ary Serey had this to say, "We have obtained samples of this new virus and plan to learn how it starts the heart and other major organs of the deceased. We intend to use this to increase the quality of life for all."

im not in the mode for conspiracies today

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
EU quarantines London in flu panic..

There has been a small outbreak of “zombism” in London due to mutation of the H1N1 virus into new strain: H1Z1.

BBC NEWS | Europe | EU quarantines London in swine flu panic

Now i dont know about you but this sounds to far fetched i mean what about RIGAMORTIS and such like ..Zombies attacking ppl cmon

Oh Boy! Night of the Living Dead. I hope the cameras are rolling. This will make Scott Free very happy.

Free your mind

Electoral Member
Apr 14, 2009
Apparently this turns out to be a spoof i Google-ed Zombie swine flu seems its a hoax soz ppl i thought it was to unreal to be true.

GreenFish66

House Member
Apr 16, 2008
www.myspace.com
Anyone know who this damned Cryptor guy is..I want to give him his Computer virus back..Think it was manufactured by some security/business/gov firm...C.I.R.A/Win PC/Scam?.....Oh sorry your talkin about The flu..?.......Evolution takes time...Manufactured virus's are easier to spread..They make them all the time in the Lab...Then charge people for drugs...question is ..Who are THEY??...W.h.o. makes money off all this Hype ..B.S... 4 now...AAAAAHHHH.....AAAAAAHHHH ...CHEW!...ohoh

s_lone

Council Member
Feb 16, 2005
Montreal
No really?!!! You mean this zombie story is a spoof?!!!

Now what am I going to do with the chainsaw I just bought? (because you all know the only proper way to fight zombies is with a chainsaw)

Unforgiven

Force majeure
May 28, 2007
You know once in a while I can catch my wife with something like this. I once told her a movie called Look Who's Coming To Dinner was really Breakfast At Tiffany's. So she is talking to her friend about Sidney Poitier in Breakfast At Tiffany's and her friend thinks she's gone nuts. Well I got her with this one too. Effen Zombies if you can believe that! Not only my wife but a couple of her friends by proxy I got with this one.

So now there is a small group of women, my wife included that really really want to get me. It's like expecting Kato to jump out at any given moment.

Just reminding her of it is almost as fun as fooling her with it! :lol:

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan

Now what am I going to do with the chainsaw I just bought? (because you all know the only proper way to fight zombies is with a chainsaw)

An even better Zombie Fighting Tool...

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007

No, the actual ultimate weapon against zombies is a Boom Stick!:cool: Ash not included, even though it would be useful as he can stick a chainsaw on his arm stump.;-):lol:

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
That was an Awesome Movie!!!

All 3 of them were. I've got the 'Book of the Dead' versions of the first two, and I am waiting for them to give that treatment to Army Of Darkness. They better put in both endings instead of just the "non-store" one(no spoilers in case someone hasn't seen it yet).

There is also a comic book where Ash fights zombies from the Marvel Universe(a zombified Captain America! Cool!). It is very funny and it is like reading an Evil Dead movie. I would recommend picking it up if you can, as it is well worth it.:cool: You should be able to pick it up in trade paperback form.