Iranians Burning Obama Posters

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA

The Iranians just can't wait one week before they start burning Obama posters! :lol:

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Not really all that suprising if it's true (you provided no real sources) since nothing really has changed yet..... why would you expect them to change?

Here you go... there is a few of them posted for your enjoyment!

I am just getting a kick out of seeing a lefty liberal getting his.

Edit...

The Yahoo link isn't working... but here is another...

Because he's black?

Huh? Where did that come from?

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
Halifax, NS & Melbourne, VIC
Huh? Where did that come from?

Well you seemed to act semi-suprised that Iranians would be still burning American things and have a hard-on Hate-on for you guys now that Obama is in power..... and I am wondering why you might think they'd treat him any differently?

Plenty of words have been said over the years and plenty of promises made..... but why should they change their ways and which president they attack until some action is finally taken to back up those promises?

See, I preferred Obama well over McCain as most would know.... .but that doesn't mean I believed everything he said..... too many US presidents have gone through to ruin that mentality. He has potiential, but until he starts to get his ball rolling and Bush is completely out of the picture, nothing yet has changed.

Last edited:

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Well you seemed to act semi-suprised that Iranians would be still burning American things and have a hard-on Hate-on for you guys now that Obama is in power..... and I am wondering why you might think they'd treat him any differently?

I don't think they will treat him any differently... but where did...

"Why? Because he's black?"

...come from?

That had nothing to do with anything.

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
I don't think they will treat him any differently... but where did...

"Why? Because he's black?"

...come from?

That had nothing to do with anything.

I wasn't trying to imply that you're racist, but why is it a big deal that they're not waiting until Obama becomes president to burn pictures of him? For most, it's already a given that he's going to be the next president (except to me, there's a large window of opportunity still available for something to happen) and the US really hasn't done much for relations with Iran (And neither have they, so it goes both ways I guess)

I am just trying to figure out why this is a big deal.

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
I don't think the should be a big deal, they have been doing this sort of thing since the Iranian revolution.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
I wasn't trying to imply that you're racist,

I didn't think so as race had nothing to do with it...but you brought it up so if anyone was to be accused of being the racist it would have been you. I am not implying that you are it was just an odd place to put that.

but why is it a big deal that they're not waiting until Obama becomes president to burn pictures of him?

I think it's funny actually.

For most, it's already a given that he's going to be the next president (except to me, there's a large window of opportunity still available for something to happen)

Still holding on to that hope are you? That Bush will declare the elections null and void and become Eternal Ruler of the United Zionist States of America.

and the US really hasn't done much for relations with Iran (And neither have they, so it goes both ways I guess)

I am just trying to figure out why this is a big deal.

It isn't. Again...it is funny. Plus I am sure that liberals are beside themselves seeing this. He is the savoir to them. He is supposed to reach out to nations like Iran and make all things well in the world. But a week before he takes office they are already burning his photo and driving over it.

Too funny.

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
I didn't think so as race had nothing to do with it...but you brought it up so if anyone was to be accused of being the racist it would have been you. I am not implying that you are it was just an odd place to put that.

On the contrary, I was implying that race has nothing to do with it, and out of all of the continual Bush burnings, Clinton Burnings, and every other president's burnings in Iran, why would you feel there was a need to post an Obama burning at this time? What's the special occasion?

As you said earlier, you like seeing the dems on the other end of the stick.... but prior to that, I could only imagine you were referencing on how evil they were that they'd even burn a black guy.

I just didn't get it.... but now I do..... I think..... moving on,

I think it's funny actually.

Well everybody needs a hobby.

Still holding on to that hope are you? That Bush will declare the elections null and void and become Eternal Ruler of the United Zionist States of America.

It ain't hope..... but as I said before, anything is possible and I won't put anything past that scum sack until he is officially without authority...... but there is still plenty of time. ;-)

It isn't. Again...it is funny. Plus I am sure that liberals are beside themselves seeing this. He is the savoir to them. He is supposed to reach out to nations like Iran and make all things well in the world. But a week before he takes office they are already burning his photo and driving over it.

Too funny.

Once again, why is it funny? Why is it such a big deal? He hasn't done anything yet, so why would you think their views on the US or whoever your president is next is going to make any real difference to them?

They're still branded as evil by the US, the US is still under the assumption that they're building nukes and planning to destroy Israel, continual spying, ...... I mean it keeps going on and on as it goes for lists of reasons...... Just because you guys got a new black president who preaches on about hope and change, doesn't change anything for anybody until he actually starts taking action.

And until his actions start and he starts to make his own mark in your country, the US policies and how you guys deal with other nations remains the same as how Bush has it currently.

It's like telling your loan shark that you got the money and they won't have to come and break you legs..... that sounds all fine and good...... but where's the money?

Oh, you still need some time? *Crack Crack* There go your knee caps.... get the money :p