Force GWBush to apologize to the world for the last 8 yrs...

scratch

Senate Member
May 20, 2008
If he does not......

We turn off the taps, shut off the lights and close the border behind us.

We start with a week.

If he does not acquiesce, we make it two weeks, then three.

We will survive, they will not.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Yawn...not this again.

Geez...you would think we live in the desert!

Never happen. Ever. I've heard this before...many times...way back to the CBC Forums and the Rev. Blair days.

Bush won't apologize and the taps and power will stay on.

Risus

Genius
May 24, 2006
Toronto
Yawn...not this again.

Geez...you would think we live in the desert!

Never happen. Ever. I've heard this before...many times...way back to the CBC Forums and the Rev. Blair days.

Bush won't apologize and the taps and power will stay on.
Yanks are too stupid to realize what a mess bushinski has made in the last 8 years. I would be embarrassed if I was a yankee...

(Maybe thats why a lot of yankees wear the Canadian flag when they are overseas....)

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
Turn off the taps? Where would the oil go? We can't process that much energy. We can't sell hydro to Europe, or Asia.

The resources aren't bought and sold by Governments...they're commodities, bought and sold on world markets...

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Yanks are too stupid to realize what a mess bushinski has made in the last 8 years. I would be embarrassed if I was a yankee...

(Maybe thats why a lot of yankees wear the Canadian flag when they are overseas....)

Man you are SO JEALOUS of us Yankees. You know you want to be like us.

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
Halifax, NS & Melbourne, VIC
Although a tad impossible for any of that to happen without backup plans for ourselves in regards to export, I would be asking for a hell of a lot more then a simple apology...... they're tossed around too much these day, esspecially in youth crimes.

"Gee mister, I'm sorry I burned down your house, beat your son to death with a hockey stick, skinned your cat alive and sexually molested your mother."

"Oh well it's your first offense, so you get off with a warning this time..... but I want you to think about your actions young man."

"Yeah yeah, just fill out the papers and let's get this going, I got an X-Box to play back home."

Criminal/War Crime Charges is what I would like to see happen, but as Eagle said.... it ain't gonna happen.... just like the Taliban ain't gonna hand over Osama (If he is still alive)

Just like how some parents will protect and hide their children from authorities if they commited a crime.... their little one couldn't have been that evil, and everybody has it all wrong.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Well thank you Prax. Hmm...must be a good day.

Of course we can always have a what if thread. Those are always fun.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
I would agree that Bush should apologise to the world, but the only way I can think of to force him is to hold a gun to his head and that would be like suicide. Reminds me of the joke where the jealous husband rushes into the bedroom where his wife is in bed with another man, holds a gun to his own head and says"okay you bitc h, you're next"....

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Well who knows. LBJ's Secretary of Defense William McNamara apologized for the Vietnam War. You may have to wait for his twilight years if he is indeed sorry for anything.

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
Halifax, NS & Melbourne, VIC
Well thank you Prax. Hmm...must be a good day.

Of course we can always have a what if thread. Those are always fun.

Not a good day, just haven't checked the news today to piss me off any, so I'm in a middle ground at the moment. :p

And What If's are always good, cuz sometimes they turn out to actually happen..... like having a plan for getting out of your house if it burns to the ground..... it may never happen, but what if?

GreenFish66

House Member
Apr 16, 2008
www.myspace.com
Greedy grinches/screwya Scrooges and grimey Grey's

Great time to invest !!...IF YOU HAVE THE XTRA STOLEN MONEY!!!!
Don't be fooled by Rich greedy grinchs ,screw ya scrooges and Grimey ol' greys ,,They are trying to R.I.P you off!...They will Steal all your worth then pay people to smudge history and spin facts to cover their bloody tracks!!.THIS IS THE CRISIS.!!

I hope history will accurately put this"CRISIS" in the books as the "GREATEST SCREW OVER IN HISTORY!!"..So we don't allow this"Crisis" to happen again!..It actually makes me sick to my stomach when I see strategists , spinsters and pundents trying to spin the news to make it seem like this was an uncontrollable crisis!..THIS Crisis was manufactured and is being played out by the very people who are benefiting the most...greedy Grinchs, Ol' grimey grey;s and screwn' scrooges !..In no specific order.!!

Who made an "OVERKILL" of money by standing on other peoples heads?...

The problem is that the slave drones have been drained of all their wealth,their health AND their living environments!.WE HAVE NO MONEY LEFT TO INVEST!..This is the Crisis!!.THE GREEDY OL'BOYS TOOK IT ALL!!!....Now these same criminals are making a killing off the further HIJACKING of our MONEY!!.....Freedoms taken away to benefit the few who have more money then they know what to do with !!....How can we tell who the thieves are?...Well..They'll be the people spending all the"Xtra" money on cheap stocks and not Christmas presents!..

Who has made an extra ordinary ammount of money in this last 5 yrs ??..Let Transparentcy be the judge!!

Truthfully .Governments and Slimey leaders have sold most of Canada's Oil and water down the Glacier river for probably the next 15 years!!!...The time is now to switch our direction toward more sustainable ,,green friendly fuels and products!..Switch to "plan B".A green/technological/sustainable future. Change now !!..Before these thieves in parliment and businesses Buy and sell the rest of our country away!..

How much of our own Resources did our grey government sell and buy off through this FALSELY over inflated period.?

How much do they continue to buy and sell??...Where's the money going ?.Where's the flood flowing??

It is not sustainable for Canada to rely on oil and auto's alone .Time for plan B..Part of plan B is to get rid of "OL' GREY''Conservative thinking!!...We have a future if we look forward to "The alternatives"..Unfortunately a lot of these greedy grey's don't like looking to their future.It's full of smog ,smoke and mirrors!.......Only thing green they see is $$$$$$$$$.Money does grow on tree's!!.But ya gotta plant back the trees you make money outta!.Unless we go digital..Just don't flick the power off...! I ask them not only to look at their childrens and grandchildrens future, but all the childrens futures respectively!!!.

What do these ol' oil Leaders see.?.Do they see pictures of family and friends sharing and enjoying good times.? Happy memories of Children playing and having fun??!.Or economic numbers and statistics..?There must be a sustainable balanced future!

We are all LIVING .AIR BREATHING..WATER DRINKING...ENERGY CONSUMING..WASTE DUMPING!!.REAL PEOPLE !!.Economics can not represent life !!.No matter how much you try over inflate the economic bubble!

..Don't let the grey interests try to curve history any different ..Global leaders/banks and greedy investors are to be blamed for cheating in the game!..Anyone who assissts them in this process will pay with their repect..and reputation .No one should profit off the broken backs of Hard working/HONEST LIVING people!!..May Bad karma will consume you if you try!!..Do what is right!
How do these greedy self serving people live with themselves??.....

Apparently VERY WELL..!..IF NOT A LITTLE LONELY..I would guess!!...It's lonely at the tip top of the Money pyramid scheme.
You can only balance on a needle point for so long Before your bubble bursts!.
That is ....Unless you constanly continue to pop and steal the air out of other peoples bubbles !.But where does this get anyone!.Pricked by pricks with pricks.It's all about controlling the power bubble eh!??!..Who can build the strongest bubble without gettin pricked??...1 or all??...1 blowing up all ,or all blowing up 1..What are the alternative options??..AAHHHH! let's forget these inflating multl bubble theories and analogies !!.Hurts my G.U.T.(grand unified theory)!..I'm outta air!!..Let's just tie a string to a hot air balloon and find another planet to drain lifeless!!.. ..I mean inhabit!

..How can we learn from our mistakes, if we don't survive long enough, to tell the tale to our alien children!??!

Hope YOU aren't insulted by my message!!

We will survive!!
Lest we forget!

B.Greenfish66

Thank-you for your time and this space!
Over and out there from here!

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
I'd rather die first than to be like you guys.

How many Americans have you met? Is it just online? I've met plenty, and most of them are great. There's a few assholes, but no more than you'd find in Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver Calgary, or any other Canadian town or city.

Come to think of it, you are like a few Americans I've met. :p

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
I'd rather die first than to be like you guys.

You are already like us guys. That is what drives you insane.

It is kind of like us here in Boston and how we despise the real Yankees. The New York type Yankees. We could not stand them. HATED THEM. They were so good...all those World Championships, one after the other and we poor Red Sox fans had not won a championship since 1918. And the Yankees, always out spending us, out playing us. So we hated them. Always we said...heck we even had T-Shirts that said...

"Why not us?"

And there you are.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
How many Americans have you met? Is it just online? I've met plenty, and most of them are great. There's a few assholes, but no more than you'd find in Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver Calgary, or any other Canadian town or city.

He is isn't he!

Risus

Genius
May 24, 2006
Toronto

I have met too many yankees. Most were an arrogant bunch. And those were up here. I also spent one (I wouldn't be able to stand a second) extended vacation down there from the east coast to texas and oklahoma and all points between, and was definitely NOT impressed. New Orleans was the only place that was happening.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
You LOVED it Risus...you know you did.

"Why can't we have this"
"Why can't we have that"

That was you wasn't it. And you will be here again.

I bet you went to Disney World too.

Risus

Genius
May 24, 2006
Toronto
You LOVED it Risus...you know you did.

"Why can't we have this"
"Why can't we have that"

That was you wasn't it. And you will be here again.

I bet you went to Disney World too.

Unfortunately yes, I went to Disney World. All of florida is too commercial, except for the Everglades. I saw nothing down there that made me green with envy.