Weather Terror....

dancing-loon

House Member
Oct 8, 2007
Weather terror 2: Russia and the rogues

http://www.inteldaily.com/?c=172&a=8210
-------------------------------------------------------
I'm putting this up for discussion, so I can learn more about it. Perhaps Dexter Sinister could explain this weather manipulation force to laymen like myself. BUT anybody else is invited to help me understand the whole concept and the workings of it.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
At face value, it sounds like nothing but fear mongering. Anyone referring to 'Ruskies' betrays themselves as being a bit biased and unintelligent if they're trying to write something scientific.

But, like you, I look forward to Dex weighing in on it.

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
The Chinese actively manipulate rainfall already to help bring water to drought stricken areas. It`s not what it sounds like though. They seed the clouds with nuclei that can enhance crystalization and provide more area for water to condensate onto to form rain droplets. It`s only successful in a limited number of conditions though, and if it were successful on a wider scale, they might simply move the drought from one region of China to another.

But the article sounds like bunk to me. Voltage isn`t going to change the temperature differential for storm formation. It won`t change the moisture content. It doesn`t reduce wind shear. It doesn`t steer wind currents...sounds like a load of crap.

Control a hurricane...you`d have better luck herding cats.

JBeee

Time Out
Jun 1, 2007
At face value, it sounds like nothing but fear mongering. Anyone referring to 'Ruskies' betrays themselves as being a bit biased and unintelligent if they're trying to write something scientific.

But, like you, I look forward to Dex weighing in on it.

I both agree and disagree with you sweetheart.:smile:

Scott Free

House Member
May 9, 2007
BC
This article is wrong. Tesla claimed to have created a device that transmitted devastating waves of energy through the earth. It is speculated that he gave the device to the Russians. Tesla also claimed the waves travelled faster than the speed of light.

If the device worked then there are two fundamental aspects of it that must be considered:
It wouldn't create hurricanes but earthquakes. It would be very dangerous to use and I doubt the Russians are that stupid. Thank you Tesla for not giving it to the Americans.