Letter to us from the Taliban!

dancing-loon

House Member
Oct 8, 2007
Taliban letter to Canadians warns of more attacks

The Taliban has sent an open letter urging Canadians to push Ottawa to leave Afghanistan or face more insurgent attacks.

In an open letter written on behalf of the "Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan" and addressed to the "Canadian people," the Taliban says Canada should not have followed the "American" agenda and has "sacrificed" its self-respect.
I agree, we should have stayed out of that conflict!

The letter, purportedly written by Taliban spokesperson Qari Muhammad Yussef, says the Taliban is forced to kill Canadians because innocent Afghans are being killed.
"The Afghans did not go to Canada to kill the Canadians. Rather, it is the Canadians who came to Afghanistan to kill and torture the Afghan, to please the fascist regime of America," the letter said.
You are dead-on right about that!

"The Canadian people have to realize if their sisters, their brothers and their children are being killed in Afghanistan, it is because of the wrong policy of the government of Canada and their falling under the influence of others when they sent occupation soldiers to Afghanistan."
But, Mr. Yussef, it is a Canadian tradition to get involved in wars that have nothing to do with us, but are of either British or American business. We are proud of going overseas to kill and sacrifice ourselves! We are so brainwashed that we 100% believe, if we don't help kill the "enemy", the enemy will take over the world!

"Events such as Logar will happen again, because occupied Afghanistan looks at all actors that are established in the interest of America with an eye of hostility," said the letter, which was dated Aug. 15.
"You have to convince your government to put an end to the occupation of Afghanistan so that the Afghans are not killed with your hands and so that you are not killed with the hands of the Afghans."
That is your God-given right, Mr. Yussef! It is kind of you to give us this warning, but I have little hope Canada will heed your advice and withdraw... at least not while we are ruled by the Conservative gang.
Here is the answer to you from Mr. Harper himself:
A spokesperson for Prime Minister Stephen Harper called the letter a propaganda exercise and said the threats in it will have no effect on Canadian policy. Kory Teneycke also said it's not surprising the Taliban are targeting aid workers considering that they attack their own civilians.
Can you see, how stubborn and obsessed our government is? Your letter landed probably in the waste basket of Mr. Harper's front-room dragon! We, the people, are lucky to even get to hear about your letter.
Look, Mr. Yussef, lots of your men got killed recently. Here is the score sheet we get presented. Whether true or false, I have no idea.
The letter was released on a weekend that saw deadly violence throughout Afghanistan, with more than 90 people reported killed over four days. There were reports that:
  • Afghan authorities killed 32 Taliban fighters during a four hour battle on Sunday. Five private security guards also died.
  • Ten Afghan police officers were killed by a roadside bomb while on patrol in Kandahar province on Saturday.
  • Foreign forces and Afghan troops killed seven militants in clashes Saturday in a mountainous area of Zabul province. Similar clashes between police and militants also left four insurgents dead in eastern Paktika province. Three police officers were wounded.
  • Four police officers were killed on Friday during an insurgent attack that left 23 militants dead in southern Helmand province.
According to the Afghanistan NGO Safety Office, which tracks security issues in the country, insurgent attacks were up by 50 per cent in the first half of this year. About 3,200 people, mostly militants, have died in insurgent attacks this year.
The insurgent violence has left Afghan authorities concerned about security at upcoming celebrations for the country's Independence Day celebrations on Monday. They've called in more than 7,000 officers to secure Kabul. Kandahar's provincial police chief says he will also beef up security in the province, which is the base for most of Canada's 2,500 soldiers in Afghanistan.
Brace yourselves for tomorrow... better stay put in your hiding places, otherwise it'll be a bloodbath on both sides. I shudder already.

http://news.sympatico.msn.ctv.ca/abc..._letter_080817

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
Uh, Dancing Looney, where have you been. The Taliban are not an elected government. The Taliban are a terrorist organization sponsered by Saudis and supported and aided by Pakistan. Most of the killings by the Taliban have been by cowardly roadside bombs exploded remotely from a safe place well away from any danger. These morons are not heroes.
Canada joined the "War on Terror" which led to Afghanistan. I like to think that Canada is doing some honourable work in that country. I don't agree with the invasion of Iraq and I'm glad Canada is not there in any official capacity.

wallyj

just special
May 7, 2006
not in Kansas anymore
What a moron. The Taliban say they are going to kill innocent Canadians and dancing loon basically pops a woody because he has something else to twist into an indictment against our gov't and Bush.....We are in Afghanistan as part of a NATO force,not a US invasion,moron. Haven't you heard that fact yet,or do you ignore it purposely?...The Taliban supported osama's attack that killed 3,500 people including 25 Canadians.Does that not mean anything to you? You are a disgrace to Canadians,esp.the ones that are in our armed forces.

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
The taliban don't have the 'moral' or 'elected authority' to tell anybody anything, and expect
any sort of co operative response in return.
They are an interferring pre historic murdurous bunch of 'men', who want to keep women
and their families as prisoners, who have to obey their every religious old fashioned
brutal law.

They are a bunch of blood sucking muduring creeps, and if such people came to Canada
and tried to do such things, they would be be given mental evaluations, and either thrown
in jail, or a mental institution.

Come' here' and say what you think, you scum bag taliban, and see what happens to you.

Unforgiven

Force majeure
May 28, 2007
Dear Dancing Loon and The Taliban,

I'm sorry you and a few others feel picked on and are angry. The Taliban supported and trained terrorists to come over here and kill some people not knowing who they were. You did make a mess of a few places though we have gotten that mostly cleaned up, it did make some people angry that you really shouldn't get angry. Granted I'm sure you do have a few folk like that around your neck of the woods. Here they are well connected, number in the tens of thousands and have the gear to, as you've witnessed, turn your beloved Afghanistan into a depression with rocks in it. You should consider yourselves lucky really that we've so far been able to control the miserable buggers enough so that they haven't gotten their hands on the nuclear arsenal sitting here waiting for the right enemy to come along again.

We think you should be concerning yourselves with working to build a better life for you and yours rather than fretting over how to kick the Yanks out of Saudi Arabia. However it's your choice. You might kill a few thousand people here in North America, scare some into thinking that you have the right answer even. But rest assured that no matter how many you kill over here, we will return that too you 1000 fold and force your children's children's children to refer to these as the "good old days". That is, if any of them live past the current onslaught, and I expect the little boost you've given them here.

I'm sure in another time you and I could have sat down together drinking that delightful coffee you folk are famous for and shake our heads at the silly buggers fighting over the desert full of nothing.

Until that time, as always, govern yourself accordingly.
Allister aka Unforgiven and most of the Canadians.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Uh, Dancing Looney, where have you been. The Taliban are not an elected government. The Taliban are a terrorist organization sponsered by Saudis and supported and aided by Pakistan. Most of the killings by the Taliban have been by cowardly roadside bombs exploded remotely from a safe place well away from any danger. These morons are not heroes.
Canada joined the "War on Terror" which led to Afghanistan. I like to think that Canada is doing some honourable work in that country. I don't agree with the invasion of Iraq and I'm glad Canada is not there in any official capacity.

How do you separate the inseperable?The war in Afghanistan is waged with the exact same criteria as in Iraq by the exact same forces directed by the exact same corporate offices. You've found a way to split the infinate small hair holding the war on terror together.

Unforgiven

Force majeure
May 28, 2007
How do you separate the inseperable?The war in Afghanistan is waged with the exact same criteria as in Iraq by the exact same forces directed by the exact same corporate offices. You've found a way to split the infinate small hair holding the war on terror together.

Oh not at all! Afghanistan under Taliban rule allowed Al Qaeda to set up shop and train people in terrorism techniques. The leader of Al Qaeda was their guest and admitted to supporting and being the figurehead behind the attacks on our best friend the USA.

Iraq and Afghanistan aren't even in the same ball park let lone based on the exact same criteria.

Just the Facts

House Member
Oct 15, 2004
SW Ontario
So if we leave Afghanistan we will be exempt from future attacks, or just insurgent attacks in Afghanistan.

Well duh, of course we will not face any more insurgent attacks in Afghanistan if we leave Afghanistan, lol.

Typical Jihadi doublespeak. If we leave Afghanistan, all future attacks against Canada will be limited to Canadian soil. :)

Just the Facts

House Member
Oct 15, 2004
SW Ontario
    • Afghan authorities killed 32 Taliban fighters during a four hour battle on Sunday. Five private security guards also died.
    • Ten Afghan police officers were killed by a roadside bomb while on patrol in Kandahar province on Saturday.
    • Foreign forces and Afghan troops killed seven militants in clashes Saturday in a mountainous area of Zabul province. Similar clashes between police and militants also left four insurgents dead in eastern Paktika province. Three police officers were wounded.
    • Four police officers were killed on Friday during an insurgent attack that left 23 militants dead in southern Helmand province.
What, no mention of the aid workers murdered in cold blood by the "sweet little peace sign eschewing" Talibanners. Nice, kill people who came to help the innocents caught in the crossfire. Pretty much tells you everything you need to know about the Talieffers right there.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005

That is just not true db. Our military is in Afghanistan under the authority of NATO along with other member countries of that organization. As far as I'm aware, of the original group in Afghanistan, only the U.S., Australia, and a couple other countries are in Iraq.

Scott Free

House Member
May 9, 2007
BC
I'm against the mission in Afghanistan but not because of threats from a bunch of goat herders.

They can take themselves and their religion and piss up a pole.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
That is just not true db. Our military is in Afghanistan under the authority of NATO along with other member countries of that organization. As far as I'm aware, of the original group in Afghanistan, only the U.S., Australia, and a couple other countries are in Iraq.

NATO is nothing but an extension of the bankers power, it has no authority no ligitamacy no mandate to be in Afghanistan in fact it's reason for inception no longer exist. It is a criminal organization an outlaw band a rogue army of professional mercenarys all of them guilty of crimes against humanity. Canadians are in Iraq Juan, we help out in the occupation offices and liaise' with verminous murderers of the occupation and the corporate sponsers. There is no inforcement of international law, the rule is set by arms, the norm is exrercise of lethal power. We seem to be embroiled in the later stages of a protracted beginning of the next global conflict which definately has the potential to be the last.

Reactions: Scott Free

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
Oh not at all! Afghanistan under Taliban rule allowed Al Qaeda to set up shop and train people in terrorism techniques. The leader of Al Qaeda was their guest and admitted to supporting and being the figurehead behind the attacks on our best friend the USA.

Iraq and Afghanistan aren't even in the same ball park let lone based on the exact same criteria.

Horse****, Al-Kada is an ISI/CIA construct that's twenty-five years old. Our best friend is snow.:lol:

Scott Free

House Member
May 9, 2007
BC
NATO is nothing but an extension of the bankers power, it has no authority no ligitamacy no mandate to be in Afghanistan in fact it's reason for inception no longer exist. It is a criminal organization an outlaw band a rogue army of professional mercenarys all of them guilty of crimes against humanity. Canadians are in Iraq Juan, we help out in the occupation offices and liaise' with verminous murderers of the occupation and the corporate sponsers. There is no inforcement of international law, the rule is set by arms, the norm is exrercise of lethal power. We seem to be embroiled in the later stages of a protracted beginning of the next global conflict which definately has the potential to be the last.

Brilliant post.

The world has got to move away from using war as a method of doing business.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
So if we leave Afghanistan we will be exempt from future attacks, or just insurgent attacks in Afghanistan.

Well duh, of course we will not face any more insurgent attacks in Afghanistan if we leave Afghanistan, lol.

Typical Jihadi doublespeak. If we leave Afghanistan, all future attacks against Canada will be limited to Canadian soil. :)

Yeah and I'm tired of fighting Iranian nuclear tank battalions that regularly rumble through the woods behind my bunker. Did you take a course in simplemindedness or were you born/hatched that way? You seem to have a peculiar internationalist perspective I'v read about in American mainstream news, you are a sponge for propaganda sonny.:lol:

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
Brilliant post.

The world has got to move away from using war as a method of doing business.

The world has got to do a lot of things Scott, and I think you understand that. We are not finished with war just yet though, these pigs will not ever lay down thier arms and follow the meek and mild paths of community, they will not relinquish there delusional wealth selected status and they care not how many billions must die to ensure thier continuation. Don't be in a hurry to put away the sword before the last battle, everyone will have to work to live to see the end of them.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
I believe one cannot teach a population to grow balls. I wonder what Tallyblab would have to say if, due to the Taliban threat, there were to commence massed deportations of Muslims from Canada. You can bet there would be enough of a pissed off factor among re-patriated folk to wipe the smirks off every religious whacko there.

---and I just KNOW someone's gonna interpret this, twist something of them into it, then ream me with hatemail....

Last edited:

wallyj

just special
May 7, 2006
not in Kansas anymore
Anyone who believes that 9/11 was an inside job does not have the intellectual capacity to discuss the Middle East. Or much of anything else. Being a 'truther' basically labels you as a friggin idiot incapable of linear or analytical thought. Now,who would like to respond,maybe you darkbeaver or are you too busy looking up words in your thesaurus. Lone wolf,we could never send them back,but we can limit immigration to those who leave their 'death cult religion' behind.That would please me.

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
"The Taliban supported and trained terrorists to come over here and kill some people not knowing who they were."

Interesting. Why would the Taliban issue a threat to Canada while ignoring the support Europe is giving to Bush? Why weren't threats made to a group of countries that are so much closer to Afghanistan such as Saudi Arabia, UAE, and Qatar?

Do you even know whether this Qari Muhammed Yussef exists?

I remain mindful of the attack on the UN compound in Baghdad where a truck bomber managed to pass 7 check points undetected and miraculously detonated his weapon just when Sergio Viera de Mello was present. I mean to say, what remarkable timing! What extraordinary stealth and timing this terrorist had to be able to bypass the UN and USA troops so easily!!!

Yussef? I bet he doesn't even exist and that the letter is a hoax.

One thing's for sure. Knowing that the Taliban is broke, immobile, exhausted after years of war, bombed nearly to extinction, and surrounded by UN troops, if I were an officer of that evil group, I would direct my puny resources to Pakistan or Iraq rather than thousands of miles across the sea and attack an armed and secure country like Canada.

Wouldn't that make more sense to you???

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
Anyone who believes that 9/11 was an inside job does not have the intellectual capacity to discuss the Middle East. Or much of anything else. Being a 'truther' basically labels you as a friggin idiot incapable of linear or analytical thought. Now,who would like to respond,maybe you darkbeaver or are you too busy looking up words in your thesaurus. Lone wolf,we could never send them back,but we can limit immigration to those who leave their 'death cult religion' behind.That would please me.

Me too