Nelson Mandela - no longer terrorist suspect

data

Nominee Member
Jan 24, 2008
Thuringia
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/7484517.stm
Tuesday, 1 July 2008:
US President George W Bush has signed a bill removing Nelson Mandela and South African leaders from the US terror watch list, officials say.
So Nelson Mandela no longer risks Guantanamo after being released from Robben Island.

Fine present to his 90th birthday. But what says it about the donator, the US administration?

Mai Tubie (chimbwidzz) wrote:

You misunderstood. There got included only ANC members.
Not your Mugabe and other thugs of the ZANU gang, who active struggle to belong to such terror list (struggle heros).
http://newzim.proboards86.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=145073

Last edited:

MikeyDB

House Member
Jun 9, 2006
"Terrorism" that's of little interest to American appetites ....is far less important to the American people and media.... Now if there was a charismatic spokesperson for the terrorists in Zimbabwe....say someone like Saddam Hussein who'd been supported by the United States.....or Pinochet or Marcos or a dozen other American puppet regimes financed and supported by the Whitehouse.....for the sake of "American interests"....well then there'd be lots of news....

Americans practice racism in their own country, having never fundamentally evolved past the attitude that years of slavery was OK....and is unable to surrender their prejudiced an bigotted attitudes about anyone but white Americans...... Why on earth would anyone expect the United States to spend one moment concerned about Zimbabwe....Think about Granada here.......

dancing-loon

House Member
Oct 8, 2007
"Terrorism" that's of little interest to American appetites ....is far less important to the American people and media.... Now if there was a charismatic spokesperson for the terrorists in Zimbabwe....say someone like Saddam Hussein who'd been supported by the United States.....or Pinochet or Marcos or a dozen other American puppet regimes financed and supported by the Whitehouse.....for the sake of "American interests"....well then there'd be lots of news....

Americans practice racism in their own country, having never fundamentally evolved past the attitude that years of slavery was OK....and is unable to surrender their prejudiced an bigotted attitudes about anyone but white Americans...... Why on earth would anyone expect the United States to spend one moment concerned about Zimbabwe....Think about Granada here.......
Hi, Mikey;
in all fairness - the Americans do care! Read these links....

http://www.usaid.gov/locations/sub-saharan_africa/countries/zimbabwe/

http://www.afrol.com/articles/26127

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/06/12/world/africa/12zimbabwe.html

Last edited:

dancing-loon

House Member
Oct 8, 2007
Thank you, data, for bringing something so monumental to our attention! Here is an extract from your link...so people will actually read it ;-)
The African National Congress (ANC) was designated as a terrorist organisation by South Africa's old apartheid regime. A US senator said the new legislation was a step towards removing the "shame of dishonouring this great leader".

'Rather embarrassing'
Under the legislation, members of the ANC could travel to the United Nations headquarters in New York but not to Washington DC or other parts of the United States.
US Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice had called the restrictions a "rather embarrassing matter that I still have to waive in my own counterpart, the foreign minister of South Africa, not to mention the great leader Nelson Mandela."
Yes, embarrassing and shameful indeed! Mandela could have passed away still seen as a "terrorist" by the empire!:roll: I guess these things are not exactly important to them, they have more pressing matters on their minds!

MikeyDB

House Member
Jun 9, 2006
Dancing_Loon

Don't forget Gandhi! If the American economy weren't so involved in war and invasion and swinging that "big-stick".... Americans LOVE being regarded as the tough guy on the block. That's why their culture is given over periodically to cowboys and gangsters. Americans want peace...on American terms..... and those terms include conducting the worlds economies and politics to serve American interests before all others. Now there's nothing innately wrong with wanting the best for your nation...I think everyone probably considers that an acceptable point of view. The difference with Americans is their (for their entire history) preparedness to use any and all means to whip the world into the shape that pleases them first. And it's not Mr. and Mrs. Joe or Jane America I'm talking about here...its the filthy rich of America who demonstrate no differentiation of any kind when it comes to sucking the life-blood out of anyone in the world...including Americans.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Thank you, data, for bringing something so monumental to our attention! Here is an extract from your link...so people will actually read it ;-)Yes, embarrassing and shameful indeed! Mandela could have passed away still seen as a "terrorist" by the empire!:roll: I guess these things are not exactly important to them, they have more pressing matters on their minds!

Mandela will always be seen as a terrorist by the empire. The only reason he still lives is because he made the compromise, he began eating at thier table, meeting with them, giving them the smile and the nod high quality TV blerbs. You can't make deals with the system, it respects nothing but power.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
Dancing_Loon

Don't forget Gandhi! If the American economy weren't so involved in war and invasion and swinging that "big-stick".... Americans LOVE being regarded as the tough guy on the block. That's why their culture is given over periodically to cowboys and gangsters. Americans want peace...on American terms..... and those terms include conducting the worlds economies and politics to serve American interests before all others. Now there's nothing innately wrong with wanting the best for your nation...I think everyone probably considers that an acceptable point of view. The difference with Americans is their (for their entire history) preparedness to use any and all means to whip the world into the shape that pleases them first. And it's not Mr. and Mrs. Joe or Jane America I'm talking about here...its the filthy rich of America who demonstrate no differentiation of any kind when it comes to sucking the life-blood out of anyone in the world...including Americans.

If Mr and Mrs America wern't irrelevent they could have changed the society they accepted and enjoyed while cities burned and children starved. Nature dosen't excuse ignorance and niether does the law the seeming innocent die all the time the willfully ignorant even more often. The filthy rich always have the help of Mr and Mrs J A Citizen, they know that class is as greedy and blind as it always has been. They bouyed Hitler and Churchill and Mooseoleenie just as they support the wealthy and powerful today. Screw them, they ain't worth saving, they''ll turn soon as your backs turned and the man flashes some bling in thier dull TV eyes.:smile:

dancing-loon

House Member
Oct 8, 2007
Dancing_Loon

Don't forget Gandhi!
Why do you mention him in this context? Because he also at times protested in South Africa? Example...
He was imprisoned for many years, on numerous occasions, in both South Africa and India.
That had nothing to do with the Americans, did it? In India it was the British Empire, and in South Africa the Dutch.
If the American economy weren't so involved in war and invasion and swinging that "big-stick".... Americans LOVE being regarded as the tough guy on the block. That's why their culture is given over periodically to cowboys and gangsters. Americans want peace...on American terms..... and those terms include conducting the worlds economies and politics to serve American interests before all others.
That does not seem to include Zimbabwe, as far as I have been able to figure out. Their help there doesn't seem to have strings attached.
Now there's nothing innately wrong with wanting the best for your nation...I think everyone probably considers that an acceptable point of view. The difference with Americans is their (for their entire history) preparedness to use any and all means to whip the world into the shape that pleases them first.
Well, somehow they feel so confident, perhaps because they have no natural enemies at their borders... they live pretty secure on their own continent that they feel the urge to explore other worlds. With their fleet of ships and planes it is not a strenuous task anymore. Having stolen the land; then imported hard-working slaves.... they built a comfortable foundation of wealth, more than they needed for daily life.
And it's not Mr. and Mrs. Joe or Jane America I'm talking about here...its the filthy rich of America who demonstrate no differentiation of any kind when it comes to sucking the life-blood out of anyone in the world...including Americans.
For most wealthy people that is a good characterization... that's what made them rich in the first place... being greedy, corrupt, and ruthlessly aggressive! It reminds me of the wealthy landowners in Germany my grandparents and parents worked for: They were robbers and pirates before, ambushing the merchants on land and water. Then they built their castles, gave themselves a fancy distinction by adding the "von" in front of their last name! They invented various titles for themselves, like Baron, Graf... His Excellency and Her Highness...:lol:
oops, I'm getting off topic!:roll:

dancing-loon

House Member
Oct 8, 2007
Mandela will always be seen as a terrorist by the empire. The only reason he still lives is because he made the compromise, he began eating at their table, meeting with them, giving them the smile and the nod high quality TV blurbs. You can't make deals with the system, it respects nothing but power.
Hi, Beaver;
I think he was a smart man. He didn't want to shed black blood unnecessarily... so he compromised. So far - so good! The Blacks understood his wisdom and accepted his way of ruling. It has worked out, and that is the main thing. He wasn't after revenge, which would have been a bloody mess.
All the kings and queens of Europe have come to their riches by stealing from the unsuspecting and unprepared, now called Third World Countries. How silly... we curtsy and bow to them!!!

data

Nominee Member
Jan 24, 2008
Thuringia
The US administration sat ANC on their list of terrorist organizations. This got voided later on, but all ANC members remained listed as person.
http://www.spiegel.de/politik/ausland/0,1518,563474,00.html
I think he was a smart man. He didn't want to shed black blood unnecessarily... so he compromised. So far - so good! The Blacks understood his wisdom and accepted his way of ruling. It has worked out, and that is the main thing. He wasn't after revenge, which would have been a bloody mess.
Meanwhile Mai Tubie answered me and so also you:
data
u r celebrating mandela's becoming a true uncle tom :lol:
rgm is not listed as a terrorist
I'll ask an European American besides dancing loon, what he thinks about, that fake president Mugabe is not at this list.
http://bb.focus.de/focus/t=Nelson+Mandela+nicht+laenger+terrorismusverdaechtig-99618

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
Hi, Beaver;
All the kings and queens of Europe have come to their riches by stealing from the unsuspecting and unprepared, now called Third World Countries. How silly... we curtsy and bow to them!!!

South Africans still live in poverty and are more hungry and oppressed than ever before. You cannot change the colour of a banker and expect anything different to happen as long as the WB and the IMF remain nothing happens. Bankers suck accross the board in all colours religions and languages. Capitalism must be destroyed and buried or there will be no change except cosmetics.