“My Dear Baby, If You Are Still Alive, Remember Mommy Loves You!”

purplebird

May 18, 2008
"My Dear baby, if you are still alive, Remember mommy loves you!"
--The last message a mother left in her cell phone.

She was dead, when the rescuers finally found her within the rubbles, she was hit by the falling roof. From the slice of the bricks and concretes, her body looks a little bit weird, kneeling down, but hands still supporting the upper body, like worshiping. But the team did not want to give up any hope. One rescuer put his finger under her nose, no breath. He tried to talk to her, no response. "No luck again" he murmured sadly in his mind and the team quickly moved towards another collapsed building.

Suddenly, the lead turned back to the body. He extended his arm through the debris, searched undern eath her body. "Come! I found something, a baby!" The team all came around. They carefully cleaned all the debris above her. There was a baby, about 3 or 4 month old, wrapped in a red blanket, still sleeping. The little charming face made everyone felt warm. Thanks to the mom, the baby was not injured at all. One rescuer thoroughly checked the wrap, he found a cellphone , still on, with an unsent message left on the screen:

"My Dear, if you are still alive, Remember mommy loves you!"