The Battle for This Planet

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Has the Battle for America Begun?

By Richard C. Cook

Global Research, May 14, 2008

This article contains several forecasts, including the possible start of a major war with unforeseeable consequences, if the U.S. should happen to attack Iran .

Of course it is in the nature of forecasts to be speculative. There are also forecasts that are intended to serve as warnings and thereby contribute to preventing the events under analysis from ever taking place.

The world’s financial elite, long having made their homes in the metropolises of Western Europe, also with a major branch in New York City , may be the party that is really behind what could be an attempt to start World War III by pitting the U.S. against the Asiatic land powers, most notably Russia

The elite have long viewed control of the vast resource-rich Asian continent as the key to control of the world, with the fulcrum of domination being the oil-rich Middle East . Such a war could begin if the U.S. and Britain follow through by attacking Iran on the heels of the Afghan and Iraq wars and recent military deployments to the Persian Gulf region.

The attack may be nuclear, egged on by neocon extremists in the U.S. and their counterparts in Israel , who may simultaneously carry the attack to Lebanon and Syria . (See Mahdi Darius Nazemroaya, “Beating the Drums of a Broader Middle East War,” Global Research, May 7, 2008.) These events are closely tied to the U.S. economic recession now underway and the 2008 presidential election.

(European Lust for Control of the Middle East

It was really the European elite, both deeply materialistic and coldly inhumane, that was responsible for both of the 20th century’s world wars, for funding the Bolshevik Revolution in Russia , and for bringing about today’s economic crisis that threatens to reduce to abject poverty or even starve perhaps half of the world’s population. Now a third world war threatens, and while it appears on the surface that the immediate cause may be U.S. ambitions in the Middle East , this is a mask for the underlying machinations of the European controllers who are pulling the strings. )

These people couldn’t care less if the U.S. is bankrupted or destroyed in a larger Asian conflict while engaged in doing their dirty work. In fact that appears to be the plan. A nation like the U.S. that owes as much money as it does today to foreigners, including China and Japan who purchase close to half our national debt, is no longer master of its own destiny.
The European desire for military conquest of the Middle East dates to the Crusades which started in the 11th century. By the end of the 18th century, Great Britain had planted itself on the eastern terminus of the region through the conquest of India . In 1798, Napoleon invaded Egypt . World War I saw the destruction of the Ottoman Empire, with Britain and France redrawing the map of an area consisting of almost a million square miles. When Israel was founded in 1948, it became a Western bridgehead.

But today it’s the U.S. , with its bases in Saudi Arabia and the Persian Gulf, and conquests in Afghanistan and Iraq , that leads the charge. This is so, even though a glance at the map shows how contrary to our strategic interests—and how unimaginably expensive—it is for us to have been drawn into a major open-ended military commitment in this part of the world. Some call it empire. Rational men call it lunacy.
But if events continue in the same direction, the Asiatic land powers, now loosely organized through the Shanghai Cooperation Organization, which includes China , Russia , Kazakhstan , Kyrgyzstan , Tajikistan , and Uzbekistan , with Iran as an observer, will have had enough. There is a line in the sand facing west as well as east. A major war is clearly on its way which seems to be timed to coincide with the ongoing economic collapse that is undermining the U.S. economy and also threatening to plunge much of the world into famine.
Connection with the 2008 Presidential Election

The war scenario is unfolding now and will likely accelerate as we approach the November presidential election. The actions underway appear to be designed to present any new president with a fait accompli, where corrective action is no longer possible. It would be the last and worst of the catastrophes visited on our nation by the revolutionary cabal of George W. Bush, Richard Cheney, Condoleezza Rice, and the neocon shock troopers who took over when the Supreme Court awarded Bush the presidency after the 2000 Florida election debacle. Within nine months came the 9/11 attacks, followed by wars against Afghanistan and Iraq using off-the-shelf plans. Next came the Department of Homeland Security and the Patriot Acts.

Now in 2008 the three remaining presidential candidates are all compromised. Hillary Clinton, with her husband Bill, have long been servitors of that branch of the international financial elite headquartered on Wall Street in New York City . Recently, Republican candidate John McCain traveled to do homage to Israel , then attended a soiree with the Fourth Baron Rothschild in London . Barack Obama has also affirmed his loyalty to Israel , though his utterances against Iran are less vehement than those of Hillary Clinton, who has threatened to “obliterate” that nation.

O
bama appears the most likely to become president, because the financial controllers, acting through the corporate media, seem to have designated him as such. Hillary Clinton is under intense pressure to get out, even though the Democratic race is a virtual dead heat and she just routed Obama in the West Virginia primary. The latest blow to Clinton is the endorsement of Obama by John Edwards, the Democrats' 2004 vice presidential candidate.

The Real U.S. Strategic Interest

If the next big war starts soon it will likely have been triggered in order to distract attention from our economic woes. Once chaos sets in there will be food riots and starvation around the world, including in America . And yes, the police and military are getting ready. The war will be a handy excuse to lock up people by using the Patriot Acts and various executive orders signed by President George W. Bush. Canada and Israel have already signed a joint public safety “partnership,” which doubtless includes cooperation with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.

At this point you would expect American policy-makers to realize that the U.S. has no strategic interest in maintaining its military forces overseas in such a vulnerable posture and would start withdrawing. You would also expect that they would do what President Franklin Roosevelt did during the New Deal which was to utilize public credit to rebuild the U.S. public and private infrastructure before the economy collapses altogether.

(The fact that none of the mainstream political leaders, least of all McCain or the Democratic front-runner Obama, has any intention of taking such decisive action proves that policy is not being controlled from within the United States .)

dancing-loon

House Member
Oct 8, 2007
WOW! What an article!!!
I'm still in a heightened state of awareness from last night, listening to MHz's video which, by the way, I hope you either know about already or will watch asap.

This article keeps mentioning the "European Lust, the European Controllers who pull the strings". Why don't they name them?? Who are these cold and inhumane people? Do you know, Beaver? Are they the bankers in Switzerland? Or London? Or Brussels?

My head is already planning how to survive a food shortage!! My flower backyard would have to be converted into a vegetable garden!!! ;-):lol:

I'm glad I grew up during tough times... it won't hit my as hard!

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
WOW! What an article!!!
I'm still in a heightened state of awareness from last night, listening to MHz's video which, by the way, I hope you either know about already or will watch asap.

This article keeps mentioning the "European Lust, the European Controllers who pull the strings". Why don't they name them?? Who are these cold and inhumane people? Do you know, Beaver? Are they the bankers in Switzerland? Or London? Or Brussels?

My head is already planning how to survive a food shortage!! My flower backyard would have to be converted into a vegetable garden!!! ;-):lol:

I'm glad I grew up during tough times... it won't hit my as hard!

Bankers are bankers they don't have patriotic afiliations with nations which they consider obsolete encumbrances to progress which means swelling bank accounts. As far as I have read thier center of operations is London the old town. I haven't seen MHZs video I have ****ty dialup.

Zzarchov

House Member
Aug 28, 2006
So how are these people?

They seem like reptile people, from your description, so who are these people with forked tongues, cold blood and scales for skin that walk among us undetected?

The problem with so many conspiracy theories is it involves people so evil to pull of long complicated plots to gain wealth at the expense of others lives.

But somehow not evil enough to take the much easier approach of ratting out their evil cohorts and making even larger profits in the vacuum.

There is no honour amongst theives, no matter how good a story you could otherwise write.

dancing-loon

House Member
Oct 8, 2007
Bankers are bankers they don't have patriotic affiliations with nations which they consider obsolete encumbrances to progress which means swelling bank accounts. As far as I have read thier center of operations is London the old town. I haven't seen MHZs video I have ****ty dialup.
Beaver, even with slow dial-up you could listen to it, just spend the time it takes to load. Do it while you are having supper... it's worth it, in my honest opinion.

Bankers, which are the institutions who invest the millionaire's money?

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
So how are these people?

These people are fine I suppose, a bit busy right now packing up the expensive lawn furniture and moving into thier luxury bunkers as we speak.

They seem like reptile people, from your description, so who are these people with forked tongues, cold blood and scales for skin that walk among us undetected?
They don't walk Zzarchov they have Bentleys and Lear jets.

The problem with so many conspiracy theories is it involves people so evil to pull of long complicated plots to gain wealth at the expense of others lives.
Is the term of a mortage too long for you to comprehend?

But somehow not evil enough to take the much easier approach of ratting out their evil cohorts and making even larger profits in the vacuum.
That's what you would do isn't it? Even among these elements there is the protection of club membership.
There is no honour amongst theives, no matter how good a story you could otherwise write.
Honour has nothing to do with these parasites the masses slave and die so that the wealthy may continue to enjoy the fruits of death and starvation.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
Beaver, even with slow dial-up you could listen to it, just spend the time it takes to load. Do it while you are having supper... it's worth it, in my honest opinion.

Bankers, which are the institutions who invest the millionaire's money?

gimmy de link DL and I'll see what I get. Supper takes about ten minutes DL, five if I don't cook it.

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
Halifax, NS & Melbourne, VIC
This would also relate well with my other thread in regards to actions and mentalities during WWII and today.

All of this is coming, and while the US gets their heads filled with the concept of a new president coming in and "Change" for the better, the final deals are already in motion while the rest of the country is distracted with "hope."

Bush has already put in place all of what he needs to retain control after his presidency is over and all it will take is for him to declare a state of emergency just before the elections are to take place and that's that.

MushHead from Pakistan and MugFace from Zimbabwe have already shown just how easy it is for them to hold onto power when the rest of the country no longer wants them as leaders.... I'm pretty sure Bush not only has the resources, but the ability to make all of this happen with very little resistence..... why else would Canada and the US agree to allow each other's troops to control each other's towns and cities in a state of emergency? So that the US troops can do what they please to Canadian citizens and Canadian troops can do as they please to US citizens without the militaries contradicting their own country's constitutions and laws..... therefore they can oppress any opposition or protests as they so choose.

There's a lot more to this, but I'll leave it at that for now.

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
Oh yeah:

"These people couldn’t care less if the U.S. is bankrupted or destroyed in a larger Asian conflict while engaged in doing their dirty work. In fact that appears to be the plan. A nation like the U.S. that owes as much money as it does today to foreigners, including China and Japan who purchase close to half our national debt, is no longer master of its own destiny."

Capitalism's a Bitch aint it?

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
So how are these people?

See, I don't agree with this story's explaination of seceret europeans planning all of this, as the majority of all these actions over the last number of years have been specifically for US interests in feeding their own hunger for fuel and food..... or to seek revenge on people they seemed to not be able to find easily.

It's got nothing specifically to do with some elite group hiding somewhere in paticular.... it's a collective reaction by various countries, by various leaders and their own personal interests which are brewing up this mess coming our way.

Who is to blame in paticular to the evidence remains to be seen (Although I still pin it on the US and Bush because I'm such a jerk) but the final conclusions are still going to be the same as most of what was described above.

There's no real avoiding this unless we make our individual countries too unstable to carry out further wars..... but we're nowhere near getting that done.

Lester

Council Member
Sep 28, 2007
Ardrossan, Alberta
These aren't your run of the mill billionaires- Like Chris Rock says " These people own the colour blue" Rothschilds, Rockefellers etc. old families who have Kept the wealth from generation to generation. "Give me control of a nations money supply and I care not who makes its laws" Mayer Amschel Bauer -founder of the Rothschild family

Zzarchov

House Member
Aug 28, 2006
Founder of the Rothschild family eh?

Im going to assume you mean the founder of its wealth, by rising out of the Ghetto, overriding prejudices and running a successful business.

Ya, what a monster. Being all uppity, bettering his lot in life.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
Founder of the Rothschild family eh?

Im going to assume you mean the founder of its wealth, by rising out of the Ghetto, overriding prejudices and running a successful business.

Ya, what a monster. Being all uppity, bettering his lot in life.

BTW... You could Google it - seein' as how you're sitting in front of the machine anyhow....

Woof!

Zzarchov

House Member
Aug 28, 2006
So what is there I said that is wrong, is he the founder of the wealthy part of the family who changed his name to Red Shield to avoid persecution,

But someone needs to teach you biology if you think he "Founded" a family. His parents weren't vapours that hatched him from an egg.

Seeing as you made a giant error, I had to assume that it was a simple typo about his role in his family.

He's the first one who brought his family out of the Ghettos.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
So what is there I said that is wrong, is he the founder of the wealthy part of the family who changed his name to Red Shield to avoid persecution,

But someone needs to teach you biology if you think he "Founded" a family. His parents weren't vapours that hatched him from an egg.

Seeing as you made a giant error, I had to assume that it was a simple typo about his role in his family.

He's the first one who brought his family out of the Ghettos.

:roll: Anything to be right, eh Zorch?

Family name WAS Bauer. It became the name of the registered trademark - Rothschild. To avoid persecution? I doubt it but nice assumption on your part.

Zzarchov

House Member
Aug 28, 2006
Yes, having a Jewish name did not have good connotation back then. Even today famous Jews anglisize their name.

And Rothschild is Red Shield, Its the equivalent of making your new last name "Applepie" to fit in with the US better.

Blatant but he was a go-go from the Ghettos, and it seems to have paid off. Even got two different nobilities in due time.

Its very telling that you think its somehow "bad" to be right. Im just not a fan of telling lies.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
Yes, having a Jewish name did not have good connotation back then. Even today famous Jews anglisize their name.

And Rothschild is Red Shield, Its the equivalent of making your new last name "Applepie" to fit in with the US better.

Blatant but he was a go-go from the Ghettos, and it seems to have paid off. Even got two different nobilities in due time.

Its very telling that you think its somehow "bad" to be right. Im just not a fan of telling lies.

No, I think it's bad to manipulate statements into completely different ideas then attribute the trash to the original poster so the jerk who perverted it into propaganda can look good. There was no lie or typographical error. The confusion arises in interpreting a post because from taking the time to read in depth and comprehend the facts - as the writer intended them, something might actually be learned.

Last edited:

Zzarchov

House Member
Aug 28, 2006
Yes, you intended to make a statement about Mayer.

I responded to that with , you know, facts.

Now you appear to be unhappy, that the facts ruin your point. You should work for FOX news.