Pull out of Afghanistan NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Socrates the Greek

I Remember them....
Apr 15, 2006
The Tories squandered tax payer dollars. The hungry poor Canadians could have used the money Harper squandered to up ease his stupid right-wing idiot friend Mr Bush the 21% popularity president. Housing for the poor was more important than buying guns. Afghanistan was a looser war right from the start when the libs agreed to go there. The European union doesn't give a rats ass about suporting a cause that in the surface may look good while under the surface it sucks big time, killing their men and women for what?

Last edited:

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
What would you have done, if you had the decision, and power, as a result of the 'deaths' of 3000 people (from many different countries, including Canada).

Um, maybe they were just in the wrong place at the wrong time, too bad!!!.

Do the deaths of all of those 'innocdent' people mean nothing?

911 really happened, and happened because of a few radical, extremist murdurers, and
the planners sat on their butts watching and waiting to see how successful they would
be, killing the infidels. That was a direct attack, not conspiracy, just the result of a
few degenerates, who aren't even accepted by their own countries, hiding out in
Afghanistan, no different than a bunch of criminals, Charles Manson types, with their
followers. Taliban would not give them up, OK, then, there is no other answer, as they
can't be left to gloat and giggle about their success.

Avro

Time Out
Feb 12, 2007
Oshawa
What happens to it if we do pull out? Are we ready to accept women being dragged out for execution because they receive some education or are we going stand up to this sort of evil?

Socrates the Greek

I Remember them....
Apr 15, 2006
To win a war like the Afghanistan madness, NATO will have to understand that to talk is fine but the walk is the most important part of this stupid and stupendous unjustified mission. First of all the insurgents are much greater than the military manpower on the ground in Afghanistan today, which brings us to the reality that you need 4 NATO fitters to fight one Taliban radical. Which means that we have to place some 400.000 troops to fight 100.000 Taliban radicals. The cost is far to high to justify such madness. The European union doesn't give a rats ass about reforming other countries when the stakes are so badly stacked up against foreign military help.

Last edited:

Socrates the Greek

I Remember them....
Apr 15, 2006
What happens to it if we do pull out? Are we ready to accept women being dragged out for execution because they receive some education or are we going stand up to this sort of evil?

Follow the math, 4 NATO fighters to 1 Afghan fighter is not progress. One Afghan radical fighter is equivalent to 10 NATO fighters, meaning that NATO fighters do not perform suicide missions the Afghcan radical fighter dose. So I ask you the question, for how many years will Canada be able to fight a war where the Math dictates the day and makes no logical sense??????????????

Last edited:

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
``911 really happened, and happened because of a few radical, extremist murdurers, and
the planners sat on their butts watching and waiting to see how successful they would
be``

If Reagan hadn't called OBL a 'freedom fighter'', given him millions of dollars and supplied him with armaments, while Bush was on vacation and reading comic books, it would not have happened. I do not know what the solution is to the problem of Afghanistan, but the European nations are quitting Bush's war there. And history proves that a go-it-alone approach never works.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Yes....even the NDP backed the idea at the time.....alll just looking for votes...thats all

I heard that idiot Layton speaking about the vote.....how his party supports an end to combat in Afghanistan, and how they want NATO to cease fighting and let the UN create peace, love, and groovy for all....

What a MORON!

There is just too much there to deal with......but for starters, let me point out the COMBAT mission has UN approval........

Either Jack is a complete idiot, or he is trying to mislead the Canadian public, or both.

I think the latter suggestion is closest to the truth.

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
``911 really happened, and happened because of a few radical, extremist murdurers, and
be``

If Reagan hadn't called OBL a 'freedom fighter'', given him millions of dollars and supplied him with armaments,
That was a different time, when the cold war was alive and well, and the
soviet union was the 'main' enemy, so I can understand why the help was
given to the 'freedom fighters', and OBL was amongst them, but he wasn't
the person he later turned into, so, with respect, we have to follow time
and realize why those things happened, there is no way the u.s. wanted
to allow the soviet union to take over Afghanistan, and yes, oil is part of
the answer, it always is isn't it!!!! And, everyone talks a bout oil as though
it is an accessorie, it is extremely important, and someday hopefully the
u.s. won't have to depend on it.

while Bush was on vacation and reading comic books, it would not have happened. I do not know what the solution is to the problem of Afghanistan,
Afghanistan shouldn't be combined with Iraq, different situation entirely.

but the European nations are quitting Bush's war there. And history proves that a go-it-alone approach never works.
I hope everyone does.