Economic Reality

geronimo50

Jan 11, 2008
Modern world recognize and use two sciences: mathematic and economy.
Long time ago, Albert Einstein said:
"The hardest thing in the world to understand is the income tax.
" For every action there is an equal but opposite reaction.
Interpretation of Einstein law is very simple:
Unfortunately, one of our two sciences is guilty for the worst crimes ever committed.

In simple terms the new money comes into circulation through the banking system, issued as a debt to the banking system.
This money is created out of thin air and is backed by nothing.
There is a significant difference between a nominal value and printing costs of the money.
Here we are talking about enormous profit, also called seigniorage.
What's worse, with fractional reserve banking like in Euro area, we have the same money in 50 different places at the same time.
In the case of money lending like this one, generated interest on initial deposit becomes unbelievable number.

It's not finished yet: You have to repay public debt, interests, inflation, other hidden taxes, and who knows what else...
Finally, world is full of enemies so you have to fight them before they have a chance to attack you.
It's a war that you're losing for twenty centuries.
What is hidden behind the Central Banks independence and autonomy?
Privately owned corporations and lost of "democratic countries "monetary sovereignties?

Some Little-Known Facts

- All revolutions have one common thing: no one changed a monetary system.
- Existence of Bilderberg, Trilateral Commission and similar organizations.
- On June 4, 1963, a virtually unknown Presidential decree, Executive Order 11110, was signed with the authority to basically strip the Federal Reserve Bank of its power to loan money to the United States Federal Government at interest. With the stroke of a pen, President Kennedy declared that the privately owned
Federal Reserve Bank would soon be out of business.
- On June 23, 2005, Former IRS CID Special Agent Joseph Banister has been acquitted of tax fraud and conspiracy. The government was unable to prove that US law requires income tax withholding or filing.
- On September 15, 2005, a Justice of the peace in the southern Italian town Lecce has decided that the Italian Central Bank's practice to retain the seignorage (signoraggio) on paper money for its own profit is illegal and that the money should be turned over to its rightful owners - the citizens of Italy.
- Existence of hundreds of trillions invented values of financial derivatives.

Negative Effects Of Credit Card

The magnetic strip was introduced in 1970 and ushered in the information age and the credit card industry boom which has driven this economy now for decades.
Though we don't have a debtor's prison as in the days of Babylonia, nor is usury lawful (though a good argument might be presented that it is from time to time), we do seem to have come full circle.
Remember all those farmers back 3000 years ago who went to prison and could not grow thereby starving there countryman ?
Well, what do you suppose drives our economy ?
It's credit.
And what horrible condition continues to rise in epidemic proportions as a result ?
It's bankruptcy.

Per an article Can You Afford It ?
The national balance on credit cards, auto, and other non-mortgage loans rose to a new record figure in April 2001 at $1.58 trillion.
Delinquent credit card payments (30 days past due) has risen to new high of 5% delinquency.
There is a 17.5% increase in the already staggering number of bankruptcies filed.
The credit card has been the single major pivot in creating a boom in bankruptcies.
Do you suppose it might be possible to have enough consumers declare bankruptcy so that the entire economy might implode upon itself ?
It did with the farmers in early civilizations.
I would say it is very possible when your castle is built of plastic.

About the Author

Aljosa Duric represents Crom Alternative Money , a rare and concrete global solution which offering multi-currencies alternative payment system.
Crom is based on the concept that the value of money is created not by the one who issues the symbols but by the one who accepts them.
Free from usury, our objectives are quite opposite of debt-based money system consequences.

jimshort19

Electoral Member
Nov 24, 2007
Zurich
Poor Geronimo. "In simple terms the new money comes into circulation through the banking system, issued as a debt to the banking system. This money is created out of thin air and is backed by nothing."

In very simple terms indeed. In simpler terms yet, if the currency were worthless tonight my gas station attendant would tell me tommorrow morning. He's better plugged in than you are.

jimshort19

Electoral Member
Nov 24, 2007
Zurich
Toro, "Why so many conspiracists?'

Friend! Scholar! Gentleman! Author of Why 9/11 Conspiracies Won't Go Away...

Let's consider the invented values of derivatives, for example. Why does Geronimo, who knows so little about common currency that he thinks it's value is baseless, and how much he knows about derivatives. I used to hedge rate risk with derivatives, and it worked like a charm. Not my derivatives, not my money, but I got to spend it. I know the real value. Geronimo can't figure out his pay stub, if he's got one, but he's written a book on overhauling the world economic system. How does he do it? you ask.

Canadian Content of course.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
These economics experts of ours are the same ones who have managed to accumulate 9 trillion in debt, that's a big pile, of what? We don't know because niether do they. After all the bundling and rating and leverageing and shuffling nobody does. Isn't rampant frothing capitalism great. Newborns have credit cards and are thousands in debt before they enter kindergarden, and all these experts can give you are jokes, ya know why? Because comedians is what they should have been. It's not about oil. It's about family values. You know what the average American family is worth these day? Absolutely nothing, they're all in hock up to thier ears, every last one of them. But they are very patriotic about it, and as soon as they can blame the Eyerainys for it things will get better down at the munitions factory.:lol:

Zzarchov

House Member
Aug 28, 2006
You Mr.Darkbeaver, are missing the very basic truths of humanity in your drivel.

There is the theoretical value of something, and theoretical ownership is based on title.

Defacto ownership is based off of possesion and ability to defend. In that case, most American families have high levels of property and wealth. Who is it you think would usher in this nightmare scenario where American families are stripped away from their land and forced into servitude?

Where are these legions of jackbooted mindless thugs who will strip the well armed, fairly well mobilized population of middle america of their possesions? Who do you think the Police and Military are made up of?

You can point to the "Evil" of the military and police as if they are a hive mind, but in the end they are people from communities and cities, and if you tell them to drive their own family of their land you'll just end up with a lynching of whoever issued those orders.

You can only tell people what to do if they listen to you. For all his bells and whistles, most of these cackling mad villain capitalists you envision ruling the world are just people in wheely chairs who are only obeyed as long as people feel like listening to them. Thus they want a just and orderly society that people want to live in.

eh huh

Dec 27, 2007
Defacto ownership is based off of possesion and ability to defend. In that case, most American families have high levels of property and wealth. Who is it you think would usher in this nightmare scenario where American families are stripped away from their land and forced into servitude?

Where are these legions of jackbooted mindless thugs who will strip the well armed, fairly well mobilized population of middle america of their possesions? Who do you think the Police and Military are made up of?

You are assuming modern man is a completely independent and self sufficient creature capable of survival without things we just plain take for granted like say, stocked supermarket shelves full of cheap food, cheap gasoline / heating oil / natural gas / electricity, relatively low unemployment...etc.

Back in the 30's a much larger percentage of us were farmers, what is the percentage of our population working in agriculture now? %3. It was called the "green revolution" but what it really means is that our farmland is really nothing more than a sponge we pour terminator seeds and petrochemicals on.

Hunger will be the first jackboot knocking on the doors. Your piece of suburbia and all of your possessions will be as useless as your mindset if you think the government has a plan to take care of you. Of course you may be able to leave for greener pastures if an entity like Blackwater is not pointing a gun at your head telling you to stay put. Fantasy? Hmmm, so what really happened in New Orleans? It was a prototype plan for the future, and you won't be hearing about it from your corporate mainstream news.

In this time of plenty - take a look at all of our homeless, huddled and hungry masses in the streets of any big city today and tell me what you make of the future?

Like Orwell said "If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - for ever" and if you ask me forever in America started about 30 years ago:lol:.

jimshort19

Electoral Member
Nov 24, 2007
Zurich
Geronimo, I'm sorry. You may be just trying to fit in with these conspiracy nuts to get along in the nut house, and I ruin your fun. Don't bother economics was never your bag, was it? So, frolic with DarkBeaver. He says we owe 9 trillion. Look it up. He thinks he's in the U.S.

Or, start a thread about real life or something.

Zzarchov

House Member
Aug 28, 2006
Blackwater entitites, combined, do not have the manpower to hold down the US of A, maybe they could , for a limited time, hold down a singular mid sized city with most of its population gone.

But think about this, you are the same group saying how Iraq is a "Quagmire" because 2 or 3 thousand people are taking potshots at a volunteer military of a few hundred thousand who are involved by and large because they believe in what they are doing.

You are telling me a few thousand people who fight for the highest bidding are going to hold down a country with even more guns and explosives flitting about, indefinately, for what?

I mean, for this to be a logical plan, this has to be cheaper for those in charge than the status quo. Soldiers aren't free, their wages would have to be high enough to justify their insane danger.

That is way to expensive. Other than the need to pet a cat in a leatherbound spinning chair and cackle maniacally, what would motivate someone to lose money and endanger their own life for no gain?

It doesn't even make sense under five seconds of critical thought.

eh huh

Dec 27, 2007
Blackwater entitites, combined, do not have the manpower to hold down the US of A, maybe they could , for a limited time, hold down a singular mid sized city with most of its population gone.

But think about this, you are the same group saying how Iraq is a "Quagmire" because 2 or 3 thousand people are taking potshots at a volunteer military of a few hundred thousand who are involved by and large because they believe in what they are doing.

You are telling me a few thousand people who fight for the highest bidding are going to hold down a country with even more guns and explosives flitting about, indefinately, for what?

I mean, for this to be a logical plan, this has to be cheaper for those in charge than the status quo. Soldiers aren't free, their wages would have to be high enough to justify their insane danger.

That is way to expensive. Other than the need to pet a cat in a leatherbound spinning chair and cackle maniacally, what would motivate someone to lose money and endanger their own life for no gain?

It doesn't even make sense under five seconds of critical thought.

Cackle Maniacally, that's good !
The Blackwaters don't need to "hold down a city", this is the military we are talking about, they could easily siege a city with roadblocks just like they do in Iraq. Look into how they operated in New Orleans after Katrina - it was a textbook military operation, they managed to confiscate firearms rather easily and 'contain' the population with a very small force. If you were in New Orleans at the time the very LAST thing on your mind would be taking a potshot at one of these storm troopers - it would be the last thing you ever did.

Iraq is no "Quagmire", the casualties are relatively low on the American side for a "war", on the other hand Iraq is on the verge of civil war and the civilian population has been decimated, huge permanent bases have been built on top of the oil fields and many KBR like contractors have made fortunes (including Blackwater who just won a $40 billion contract recently) - mission accomplished. The only people who think it is a quagmire are the same people who think Bush is in charge. You just are not seeing the big picture.

And what does money have to do with anything? The same people running the show own the printing press - what on earth is your point saying it would be "expensive"? You might be surprised at what a few battalions of Iraqi vets coming home would do for a job in America, smacking down annoying people who have not seen the 'reality' of war would come easy.

Look at the world around you and ask me if it makes sense after 5 seconds of thought. It all makes perfect sense - there are going to be far too many "useless eaters" in America soon enough and any idea of a revolution will surely meet a well armed and motivated military machine IMHO.

Zzarchov

House Member
Aug 28, 2006
Ok, printing money does not equate to money. Money is just a way to facilitate the trade of goods. Printing more money just makes money not worth as much.

No matter how you look at it, someone has to pay people (alot) to be in high danger, against a massively well supplied and well armed populace (and even in New Orleans there were snipers), and they have to do this for a reason.

Their is no reason, and their is no one who has that kind of resources just kicking around.

"Money" doesn't buy jack. Where are you going to get these bullets? These roadblocks? Who is going to make food for the soldiers long term? Now that you have destroyed an economy how are you going to replenish your income?

Even if you could do it, for what gain? You'll have less money than before and you'd now always have to worry about snipers and roadside bombs killing you and your family.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
The world will cancel all monetary systems. The new global currency will be garage sale items.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
Geronimo, I'm sorry. You may be just trying to fit in with these conspiracy nuts to get along in the nut house, and I ruin your fun. Don't bother economics was never your bag, was it? So, frolic with DarkBeaver. He says we owe 9 trillion. Look it up. He thinks he's in the U.S.

Or, start a thread about real life or something.

Jim, like the common camp follower , you have no leadership quality, that,s why you buzz from pile to pile laying little eggs. If you want to change the tone of the forum to better suit your ears you'll have to eventually expose yourself by the simple expediante of an OP in a thread of your own design. Something a slaveish camp following dog of the machine cannot do, and survive. hahaha I know where we are, and so do you, I can admit it but you have to hide simply because your work can't survive the light, and you would whither and dry like a steaming cow patty.
You're a wonderful, usefull exponent of systemic poverty. Your stuff has value, we spend more of it than you do. There's no question who's pocket Canada jinggles in Jim. We're either with them or against them, right. You're with them I take it, too bad Jim, nothing lasts forever and we're very close to forever.:lol:

jimshort19

Electoral Member
Nov 24, 2007
Zurich
Dark Beaver, I need an image makeover. It's between 'Jim the Jew from Kalamazoo' and 'Adolf Right and Only White'. They come with costumes. What would you suggest as mascots?

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
Dark Beaver, I need an image makeover. It's between 'Jim the Jew from Kalamazoo' and 'Adolf Right and Only White'. They come with costumes. What would you suggest as mascots?

Just be yourself man, if you've forgotten that, what's the point. I enjoy your contributions,
seriously, they require thought both in manufacture and in reading. You are an instruction with worth.You do nothing wrong in defence of your position, were I you I'd perhaps do the same.
But maybe I'll learn from you and follow another way.

Outta here

Senate Member
Jul 8, 2005
Edmonton AB
Just be yourself man, if you've forgotten that, what's the point. I enjoy your contributions,
seriously, they require thought both in manufacture and in reading. You are an instruction with worth.You do nothing wrong in defence of your position, were I you I'd perhaps do the same.
But maybe I'll learn from you and follow another way.

Good post, DB. In a better world, we would all try and reflect an attitude like this towards those we are in ideological/political opposition with.

jimshort19

Electoral Member
Nov 24, 2007
Zurich
Darkbeaver, as surely as beaver rhymes with grasshopper, may it be as you say.

So then, the economic reality: The economic reality is that I've been screwed over by every institution known to Canadian kind. If I didn't believe it, I would not say it. But I cannot say it convincingly because I do not raise the government from the age of five, they farm us, not the other way around. So then, there being no ears, I have no voice.

Let me be content to bash conspiracy theories. The conditioned ones are onside with that, though many here are not, those that have simply been driven mad. Driven mad by a failure to understand. Sensing conspiracy, they adopt hate targets. Self-delusion is their reward.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
Good post, DB. In a better world, we would all try and reflect an attitude like this towards those we are in ideological/political opposition with.

We should not wait for someone else to make it better before we take up the teachings of all the brains who've advocated the practice to no end in the past right. In reality it is what is meant by the "meek shall inherit" simple wholesome brainfood, no salt, fat or sugar. Of course being a bit short on perfection I don't always conform.:lol:

jimshort19

Electoral Member
Nov 24, 2007
Zurich
DarkBeaver, "... we take up the teachings of all the brains who've advocated the practice to no end in the past right. In reality it is what is meant by the "meek shall inherit"

The practise being conciliation? Perhaps so. From the abstract juxtapositions of Jesus, you find solid example, where I found only poetry.