Women To Be Farmed In The Future?

HumanBeast

Jan 9, 2008
In the not so distant future, women may be "farmed" for the purposes of pleasing men, according to Angry Harry, a men's right activist.

AngryHarry said:
if anything, the chances are not so much that women will take over the planet and exterminate the men, but that men will start to 'farm' women for their very own purposes - just like they currently do with cows.
And, quite frankly, unless women in the west get their act together and start supporting men rather than making enemies out of them by supporting divisive feminists who do little more than continually stir up hatred toward them, and who, therefore, also undermine the whole well-being of their very own societies, then they shall surely deserve to be tamed, domesticated and harvested for the good of the planet, and, of course, for the contentment and happiness of the men who dwell upon it!
Source: http://www.angryharry.com/esKirstyWarkGlows.htm

His reasoning?

AngryHarry said:
Listen carefully. Basically, women were designed by Nature to taste good to men when they are hungry; and that, fundamentally, is the end of the matter. The Universe does not seem to have figured out any other long term purpose for them. And even the ancients clearly recognised this by emphasising the important bits of women in their sculptures...
Realistically, women have only got one hope when it comes to having a happy future. They will have to taste good to men. And if they do not do this, then they are toast; because they will have nothing else to offer.
The converse, however, is not true. Men do not have to taste good to women to be of value to them. Without men - nothing. No houses or factories would be built or maintained. No roads would be constructed.
It is men who create, construct, develop, operate and maintain just about everything that represents the progress of humans on this planet.
This all suggests that women are going to have to behave more like women than like men, or they will find themselves heading for a fall.
Source: http://www.angryharry.com/esAreWomenBecomingRedundant.htm

So I guess women will have to act like Barbie again? Or if men want to live like the monks, they will just engineer artifical wombs and women will go extinct. I don't have an opinion on this, it just scares me.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
lol. Wow.

I consider myself a humanist in almost all issues. But he sure makes me want to don some feminazi boots and give someone's nuts a good stomping.

YoungJoonKim

Electoral Member
Aug 19, 2007
bullsh**
This is one of the most stupidest reasoning I've ever seen OR TASTED.
I'm male and I'm offended. THE NATURE OF MEN MUST BE CONTROLLED and I do it everyday, I'm very much fulfilled hence, thank you very much.

JBeee

Time Out
Jun 1, 2007
Come... admire my new boots JBeee. ;-)

(pretty sure you're kidding, but if you're not, replace that smiley with the grumpy blue one. lol)

I`m serious! I especially believe this line,"women are going to have to behave more like women than like men, or they will find themselves heading for a fall.", is true. :smile:

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
I`m serious! I especially believe this line,"women are going to have to behave more like women than like men, or they will find themselves heading for a fall.", is true. :smile:

yeah, I still can't do it. I still can't read you seriously. lol.

JBeee

Time Out
Jun 1, 2007
"yeah, I still can't do it."....what, behave like a woman should?:roll:

You, and your ilk my dear, are prime examples of what `angryharry` is talking about. Now go find something better to do...like make your old man some supper or sumpin.:smile:

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Harry is an angry bitter man. Such a waste of good cyberspace.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
"yeah, I still can't do it."....what, behave like a woman should?:roll:

You, and your ilk my dear, are prime examples of what `angryharry` is talking about. Now go find something better to do...like make your old man some supper or sumpin.:smile:

me and my ilk are exactly what angry harry wants... I'm here whenever my man needs to pop in and blow off some, er, steam. I'm around to take him his lunch if he forgets it. And most importantly, I'm here to raise his babies while he runs around working. I spend the day at home, cooking, cleaning, and most importantly, basting myself repeatedly in wine to stay tenderized and tasty. ;-)

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Yep. All that stuff, constructed in our honour. Too bad Harry won't be getting any tastes any more. :p

lol.. that's exactly what I was thinking. With no women around, why would men build these things? Who would give them all the bright ideas to call their own?

Said1

Hubba Hubba
Apr 18, 2005
Das Kapital
lol.. that's exactly what I was thinking. With no women around, why would men build these things? Who would give them all the bright ideas to call their own?
Sure. We just need them to lift and bang stuff. Pouring cement helps too!

JBeee

Time Out
Jun 1, 2007
Yep. All that stuff, constructed in our honour. Too bad Harry won't be getting any tastes any more. :p

It wouldn`t surprise me if `angryharry` were `getting it` on a daily basis....just not with his ole lady.
A casuality of the `times` I suppose.....:smile:

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Oh I know Toro... that's why I've been laughing when JBeee insists on acting the chauvinist part in the thread. lol.

Zzarchov

House Member
Aug 28, 2006
Ida know,

They have machines to automatically open jars, mow the lawn and perform the fun duties.

So far men are only alive because no machine that hunts and kills spiders currently exists.

Now men, sure we've done some pioneering research into blow up dolls, but they are still in their early stages! And I mean, come on! we still don't have an automatic sandwhich maker! If not for the roomba we'd be hopelessly behind!

Fear not though fellow men, while we may be behind in the "race to replace" we aren't out of it yet!

With careful innovation we can claim our rightful place on this earth! No longer mere Homo Sapiens we can evolve into Homo Se... Actually, lets just enjoy the remainder of the ride, we had a good go of it.

jimshort19

Electoral Member
Nov 24, 2007
Zurich
Humanbeast finds a mad mysoginist's website and gets scared, we don't know why, and posts one of the mysogenist ideas, the one that scared or delighted him most perhaps - saying he has no opinion. Over to you.