Osama bin Laden was murdered!

cranston36

Sep 28, 2006
He still walks the earth - a deadly and malig:angry3:nant man intent on pretending to be the Mahdi

Toro

Senate Member
Did you listen to the video?

What Bhutto says is "and Omar Sheikh, the man who murdered Osama bin Laden."

Omar Sheikh is the man who murdered Daniel Pearl.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_Pearl

Clearly, Bhutto misspoke because she was talking about killers and why she feared she might be murdered. She also referenced a guy who decapitated three British citizens in India, similar to how Pearl died.

So, no, this doesn't prove anything.

Good to see that the conspiracists latch onto anything though.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
Man, won't Uncle Sam be pissed if some random Pakistani grunt unearths Bin Laden? Means John Wayne heroics and billion dollar machines didn't save the day ... again.

Woof!

dancing-loon

House Member
Oct 8, 2007
Alright, I just have to dig a little more. But one piece of interest fell into my view from the Wiki-Link which reads as follows:
NATIONAL MOVEMENT FOR THE RESTORATION OF PAKISTAN SOVEREIGNTY (NMRPS)
We still demand the following:
  • The immediate release of U.S. held prisoners in Guantánamo Bay, Cuba.
  • The return of Pakistani prisoners to Pakistan.
  • The immediate end of U.S. presence in Pakistan.
  • The delivery of F-16 planes that Pakistan had paid for and never received.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message483294/pg1

I wondered about the reasson AND the timing of this announcement from Bush... it seemed very odd to me. Of course it could also mean that this latest order is already the second or even third one for such jets.

I'm not a conspirator, but I don't trust politicians, especially the US, because they are publicly known to be bigtime liars!!! Besides, there is nothing wrong with keeping MY eyes open, is there?

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
Alright, I just have to dig a little more. But one piece of interest fell into my view from the Wiki-Link which reads as follows:
NATIONAL MOVEMENT FOR THE RESTORATION OF PAKISTAN SOVEREIGNTY (NMRPS)
We still demand the following:
  • The immediate release of U.S. held prisoners in Guantánamo Bay, Cuba.
  • The return of Pakistani prisoners to Pakistan.
  • The immediate end of U.S. presence in Pakistan.
  • The delivery of F-16 planes that Pakistan had paid for and never received.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message483294/pg1

I wondered about the reasson AND the timing of this announcement from Bush... it seemed very odd to me. Of course it could also mean that this latest order is already the second or even third one for such jets.

I'm not a conspirator, but I don't trust politicians, especially the US, because they are publicly known to be bigtime liars!!! Besides, there is nothing wrong with keeping MY eyes open, is there?

If Uncle Sam floated in accompanied by Angels and wore Bibles for booties, I'd still demand a lie detector test. Keep those eyes WIDE open....

Woof!

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
If I had, I'd be enjoying the Caribbean air on the bounty he would fetch.

dancing-loon

House Member
Oct 8, 2007
Here is a big chunk I unearthed with my eyes WIDE open:
http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/osama_dead.html

I remember that Michael Moore already talked about the difficulty Osama would have dragging the dialysis machine through the mountain tunnels!

BUT, I'm not 100% satisfied yet. Mrs. Bhutto knew what she was talking about, she is smart. Had she misspoken, she would have later corrected her sentence.
Amazing, though, is that the reporter, Mr. Frost, didn't bat an eye apparently, when he heard that Osama had been murdered. That's a little weird, don't you think? Why didn't he question her about the mistake right there on the spot? Did he perhaps know she spoke the truth?

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Osama and the CIA sponsored "War on Terrorism": Americans are being killed by American trained Islamists

by Peter Chamberlin

Global Research, January 6, 2008

Email this article to a friend
Print this article

Apparently, Osama bin Laden and former CIA agent Michael Scheuer have a mutual respect for each other's intellect. In one of bin Laden's latest videos, he said,

"If you would like to get to know some of the reasons for your losing of your war against us, then read the book of Michael Scheuer in this regard."

Here is Scheuer's take on Osama:
"For nearly a decade now, bin Laden demonstrated patience, brilliant planning, managerial expertise, sound strategic and tactical sense, admirable character traits, eloquence, and focused, limited war aims. He has never, to my knowledge, behaved or spoken in a way that could be described as irrational in the extreme."
Here we have a "former" CIA man, claiming to be an opponent of administration war policies, speaking as a foremost expert on bin Laden, because of his position on the "bin Laden unit." He validates the latest bin Laden videos with his expertise, without ever acknowledging facts about al Qaida and their leader – the nature of the real threat vs. the created perception, the death of bin Laden, al Qaida the database, the builders and instructors of the Pakistani/Afghani insurgent training camps. In his book Imperial Hubris, written under the penname "Anonymous," Scheuer paints a shocking portrait of camps that he claims were built by bin Laden, when, in truth, he knows that these are all CIA built facilities, including the notorious Tora Bora (where bin Laden is allegedly buried), the camps in the Swat Valley in Northwest Pakistan, the scene of ongoing confrontations and under the watchful eyes of a new American super base which is under construction near there.
Scheuer's book had to be cleared by the company before he could publish it, meaning that there is nothing in his book that the CIA does not want to become public knowledge. His information on the insurgent training camps comes from an article from the New York Times, entitled "Turning Out Guerrillas and Terrorists to Wage a Holy W

dancing-loon

House Member
Oct 8, 2007
How come you all go to bed when it is so important to figure this puzzle out?
I read this whole story, and one thing surprises me not: