These white liberal "bwanas" are the real racists

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Here are five more great mini-articles from the Daily Mail's Richard Littlejohn in his quest against the evils of Political Correctness, Left-Wingers, 'Elf 'N Safety and Islamism......

14th December 2007
Daily Mail

Littlejohn

These white liberal 'bwanas' are the real racists

THERE'S rightly been outrage over the soft sentences handed out in Australia to a gang of Aborigine men who raped a ten-year-old girl on a reservation in Northern Territory.

None of the nine young men involved were sent to jail. The judge said the girl 'probably agreed to have sex' with them.

Serious child sex abuse is seen as being widespread in Aboriginal communities, therefore different rules apply.

This is perhaps the most extreme example of the appalling "it's their culture, innit" mentality which grips feeble-minded white "liberals" in the English-speaking world.

Here in Britain, the authorities are just as guilty of double standards.

Excuses are constantly being made for the most heinous behaviour of non-whites.

We may not have had the rape of a ten-year-old girl, but we've had plenty of examples of child abuse by Afro-Caribbeans, which have been ignored by social services until it's too late.

The most scandalous was that of little Victoria Climbie, from Haringey, north London, who was tortured to death over a long period while social workers stood back.

Although her grievous wounds were apparent to the naked eye, the "experts" declined to intervene because they considered 'physical chastisement' to be an integral part of Afro-Caribbean culture and were terrified of being accused of racism.

It wouldn't happen again, we were assured later.

It has - and it will.

Elsewhere, teenage British Muslim girls are kidnapped and transported to the Indian sub-continent to be forced into marriage to some gargoyle-like second cousin they've never met before.

Many Muslim girls are subjected to the evil practice of "female circumcision" - vile genital mutilation in the name of religion - yet the perpetrators get away with it.

Then there are the so- called "honour" killings of women thought to have brought "shame" on their family - often because they refused to take part in a forced marriage.

Time and again the "liberal" establishment refuses to condemn it.

Brixton, south London, was turned into an open-air drugs den because the police decided that cannabis-smoking was so rife among "the community" - predominantly West Indian in origin - that they might as well be left to get on with it.

"It's their culture, innit."

Modern day "bwanas" like Ken Livingstone talk patronisingly about blacks as if they're incapable of doing anything for themselves, without vast subsidies and constant nannying by Leftist do-gooders.

All this stems from the mindset among white "multiculturalists" - born out of misplaced post- colonial guilt - that people from black, Asian and other non-Anglo-Saxon backgrounds are genetically incapable of obeying the same laws as the rest of us.

I can't think of any more repulsive racist attitude. It is deeply offensive to the vast majority of decent, law-abiding people who live in those communities and an affront to our whole society.

It's about time white 'liberals' stopped treating ethnic minorities as if they're all ten years old.

If I Could Talk To The Taliban

Calling on all his experience of a five-minute photoopportunity with the troops in Helmand Province this week, a mere 60 miles from the frontline, the Prime Minister announced that he has a cunning plan for ending the war in Afghanistan.

As the headline put it: "BROWN: TALK TO THE TALIBAN."

Some of you may have realised already where I'm going with this.

I wonder whether Gordon is aware that there are 47 different languages spoken in Afghanistan.

So, with apologies to the great Leslie Bricusse - Laydeez and gennulmen, will you please welcome Gordon Brown as Dr Dolittle with his version of If I Could Talk To The Taliban.
Imagine Rex Harrison with chewed fingernails and a Scottish accent.

If I could talk to the Taliban, just
imagine it,
Chatting with the chaps
in Pakistan,
I could be rapping with
Al Qaeda,
And all the foreign fighters,
In the Tora Bora, east
Afghanistan.

If I could talk to the Taliban
in Arabic,
Or the dialect of
deepest Kazakhstan,
Try a phrase or two of Farsi,
A word of Gujarati,
I'm sure that I could make
them understand.

We could converse in Ashkun
or Tajiki,
Learn a little of the lingo
of Pashto,
If people ask me: "Can you
speak Turkmenistan?"
I'd say: "Of course I can,
can't you?"

If I could meet Mullah Omar
in Jalalabad,
Try a little Brown diplomacy
If I could reason with
the Taliban,
Reach out to the Taliban,
Plead and get down on my knees
to the Taliban,
And hope they don't
behead me!

If I could speak man-to-man to
Sheikh bin Laden,
In the distant mountains of the
Hindu Kush.
Or maybe somewhere nearer,
A live debate on al-Jazeera,
I'd promise that I wouldn't tell
George Bush.

If I spoke the native tongue of
Pashtun tribesmen,
I could guarantee that I would
end this war.
Give a massive grant
to Helmand,
Well, it always works in Scotland,
I'd even let them have
Sharia Law.

If I consulted with Algerians
and Chechens, In a safe house in east Uzbekistan.
"Where's Osama?" I could ask,
"Is he up the Khyber Pass?"
They'd say: "No, infidel, he's
in Londonistan."

If I could parlay with jihadis
in Pershawi,
And negotiate with
the Yemenis,
If I could talk to the Taliban,
Give asylum to the Taliban,
Mobile phones, council homes,
long-term loans
To the Taliban,
Then they would vote for me!

The Left-Wing Mayor of London, "Red" Ken Livingstone: During next year's campaign for Londoners to elect their new mayor, should Livingstone pose in his Che Guevara T-shirt, Hezbollah headscarf, IRA gunbelt and Stasi jackboots?

FORMER assistant commissioner Brian Paddick, Liberal candidate for London mayor, is pictured on his website in his Met Police uniform.

Opponents say that now he has left the force, he shouldn't still be allowed to exploit it.

Oh, I dunno.

The answer is for the Tory candidate Boris Johnson to post a photo of himself sporting his Bullingdon Club coat-tails and white tie outfit.

And for Red Ken to pose in his Che Guevara T-shirt, Hezbollah headscarf, IRA gunbelt and Stasi jackboots.

Keep on rocking in the free world...

FRANKLY, I never rated Led Zeppelin.

I managed to sleep through their entire set at the Bath pop festival, more years ago than I care to remember.

But if they want to keep on rocking in the free world, why not?

Wondering why they carry on is a bit like asking why bank managers go on being bank managers, or carpenters go on being carpenters.

It's what they do.

It's only white rock'n'rollers who get monstered for not acting their age.

In the past year I've seen in concert 60-something soul legend Al Green, 70-something country star Willie Nelson and 81-yearold blues master BB King.

Lively: Rocker Neil Young

No one is suggesting they take early retirement.

Mind you, I've also seen Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young live recently.
Well, I say "live".

Graham Nash and Neil Young were still on form, but David Crosby and Stephen Stills looked as if they ought to be sitting in a bath chair, watching daytime TV and dribbling quietly to themselves.

A couple of us were talking the other day about why the peerless Bruce Springsteen puts in such a punishing touring schedule after all these years.

The conclusion was that he enjoys it and he doesn't know how to do anything else.

Pretty much like the rest of us. Either that or his pension's with Northern Rock.

• JACK DROMEY, Labour party treasurer and husband of Harriet Harman - who took a £5,000 donation from David Abrahams and borrowed £50,000 for her deputy leadership campaign - has got himself a new nickname.

I'm told he's known as "Tonto" - because he's the partner of the Loan Arranger.

dailymail.co.uk

jimshort19

Electoral Member
Nov 24, 2007
Zurich
Littlejohn

I'm afraid to say that Littlejohn is far more right than wrong. Sure, he puts smoking tax-free cigarettes beside the torture and murder of little girls, but what if they didn't inhale? Should they still be put to wristslap?

If we do debase ourselves so that criminals may go free, ostensibly to pay our social security and to spare us their wrath, then we forget ourselves and all that has been accomplished by the bloodshed of the good and brave of times gone by, and time today. We never did wink at murder, even before we admitted that women were the equal of men. Now we wink at everything in the name of getting along with those who patently cannot. This is appeasement, and half the country has always been made up of appeasers who need to be told that they will win and live to see the day before they will stand up, this appeasement is a permanent feature.

As surely as there are more Chamberlains than Churchills we are required to remain vigilant, but while we must remain lucid I'll smoke whatever to Hell I want to and it's not because I do not love the law.

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
Littlejohn is Britain's biggest homophobe. As we have seen in the USA, gaybashers more often than not are closeted queers who hate themselves more than anybody else.

And isn't it strange (no, not really) that he disdains Muslims but has no objection to Bush Christofascism:

jimshort19

Electoral Member
Nov 24, 2007
Zurich
Gopher, "... gaybashers more often than not are closeted queers who hate themselves more than anybody else."

I am not aware of any empirical evidence to support your statement, but that even two percent be so is significant enough to demonstrate how low homosexuals can get. Littlejohn is only morally discredited if he is a homophobe, but if he is a homosexual as you suggest, he is then way past scum.

This man may be hypocrisy on top of hate on top of what may we reasonably suppose but some kind of scum? But on this thread he speaks in favour of upholding the law. That he may be a homosexual is of concern to gays, gay bashers and those who judge on the basis of hypocrisy if he is both.

Is he really at least a homophobe? Can you post some serious discredit on this guy? Dammit I'm sorry I opened my mouth. I don't know this Littlejohn dude from a hole in the wall.

jimshort19

Electoral Member
Nov 24, 2007
Zurich
Thanks for the dead girl

Was that dead girl one of Littlejohn's victims?
Is that Littlejohn dressed like a clansman shooting out of the flames from Hell?

Thanks for the gratuitous picture of the dead girl in her father's arms. If you can't back up this monstrous display, you are going to look flakier than you have portrayed Littlejohn to be. You are going to win some kind of propaganda award from Al Qaida.

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Littlejohn is a big supporter of Bush's war. You would have thought that the British (who lost so much of their children in a similar manner during WWII) would condemn rather than applaud such evil.

Al Qaeda is not from Iraq and was not involved in Bush's imperialistic war at that time.

Your hero Bush has killed far more people than has Al Qaeda so consider whether you would like to get an award from him.

jimshort19

Electoral Member
Nov 24, 2007
Zurich
Gopher strikes back

Gopher, "Littlejohn is a big supporter of Bush's war. You would have thought that the British (who lost so much of their children in a similar manner during WWII) would condemn rather than applaud such evil.

Well, technically, financially, morally and every other wise, the Iraq war is an American war, but it may be good for you to blame Bush alone. I did not know that we were speaking of the Iraq war.

Gopher, "Al Qaeda is not from Iraq and was not involved in Bush's imperialistic war at that time."

Here's a tip on getting along with the Americans. Don't call them Impirialist. They bought and paid for most of their country. They barely talked the natives out of Hawaii the last time they Imperialed anything. And If you are talking to a Canadian; experience? We've the second largest nation on Earth with a transcontinental undefended border. Experience? Little by way of military action, other than games and wars in which we are invariably allies. But we burned down the Whitehouse in 1814. The recycled cold war propaganda, it is not flying on either side of the border. Try it on a Mexican. I think they had a war as recently as the 19th century.

Gopher, "Your hero Bush has killed far more people than has Al Qaeda so consider whether you would like to get an award from him. "

Now Gophy, Bush is not my hero, but he aught to kill more than Al Qaida. He's the Commander in Chief of the worlds largest military forces and Al Qaida is a mottley band of criminally insane savages. Gophy, Gophy, what do you expect?

What would George give me an award for? Do I make propaganda for George? What do I do for George? You are upset. You were upset before I spoke. You posted the pictures and hated Littlejohn hard before I ever said a word. Now I theorize that you are a muslim man, probably not an Iraqi though that war makes you angry, and you do not know enough about American history or maybe don't know what imperialism is.

You may think that Bush is a tyrant like Saddam, and that he has plans for a Muslim genocide. You've been listening to the imam when you aught to watch CNN. You've been reading the Al Qaida Jeehad Journal when you should be reading the Washington Post.

One of the benefits of living in the U.S. is you don't have to toe the President's line, but for goodness sakes, put some reality in the hopper and 'get American'. American Muslim or Muslim American of course. They are the best Muslims in the world, next to Canadian Muslims you know. Iraqi Muslims? Iranian? Saudi? In the news? As nutty as fruit cakes.

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
``As nutty as fruit cakes.``

You undoubtedly know that subject better than I do.

You ascribe anger to me but failed to do that to Blackleaf for his insults upon Libs whom he calls ''racist''. Perhaps that was an oversight.

I wouldn't put too much stock on Littlejohn. He is entitled to his opinion but most folks in the UK don't have much regard for him. True, such right wing extremism does have some following but not all that much. And, the way things are going here in the USA, it won't be too long before his extremist counterparts will see the days of their undue evil influences ended. ;-)

BTW, you're not mad at me for calling Bush your hero are ya?:lol:

jimshort19

Electoral Member
Nov 24, 2007
Zurich
Gopher, "You ascribe anger to me but failed to do that to Blackleaf for his insults upon Libs whom he calls ''racist''. Perhaps that was an oversight."

Ya, it was an oversight. Blackleaf doesn't exist, or he failed to post insults to this thread. I'm always getting carried away.

Gopher, "I wouldn't put too much stock on Littlejohn. He is entitled to his opinion but most folks in the UK don't have much regard for him. True, such right wing extremism does have some following but not all that much. And, the way things are going here in the USA, it won't be too long before his extremist counterparts will see the days of their undue evil influences ended

I got a warning signal on Littlejohn when he foamed at the mouth at the idea that people from the Carribean are smoking marijuana and going unjailed. What a slacker! Those people should be executed! Tortured first of course. By gays. They should have to dig their own mass grave and fill it in on top of themselves, or be hurt real real bad. But let's not get carried away.

Am I mad at you? You undoubtedly know that subject better than I do. It takes one to know one. I know you are but what am I. Sticks and stones... naw. But if I were I'd have Dark Beaver gnaw your balls off.

jimshort19

Electoral Member
Nov 24, 2007
Zurich
Blackleaf - I found him

OK Gopher, duh, Blackleaf posted Littlejohn. Didn't see him call libs racist but I have little reason to flame the guy, not knowing Littlejohn for more than his post.

I might have mentioned that I'm a Muslim. Not a real good one mind you. I drink beer. And a Catholic, but not practising the incantations. And a Hindu, but I'm not much good at that either. I eat cows. Religions all have their good points, and they're the same ones too, but when somebody gets too good at religion it seems they go off the beam. My local religious professional asures me that I'm going to broil like a ballpark weiner. I guess I'm just no good. Sniff. I think that he was offended when In told him I'm a lesbian. He hates homosexuals, except homosexuals under the age of twelve.

There is some bad Islam here and there. Real serious religion. Murder paraded as piety. Allah is blasphemed by it. This phase will pass like the crusades, but this battle will not be so bloody and no other religion is joining the war. A future in which women are the equal of men is coming, and is here. It is selfish to resist. It is ultimately about power and privilege, not Allah. The feminine cannot take the reigns of power by violence, they prosper in freedom which is the fruit of democracy.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
The British burned down the Whitehouse.

In 1812 madison was mad,
He was the president you know.
Well he thought he'd tell the british where they ought to go.
He thought he'd invade canada,
He thought that he was tough.
Instead we went to washington,
And burned down all his stuff.

And the white house burned, burned, burned.
And we're the ones that did it,
It burned, burned, burned.
While the president ran and cried,
It burned, burned, burned.
And things were very historical,
And the Americans ran and cried like a bunch of little babies WaWaWa
In the war of 1812.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
That is very cute but it does not change the fact... the British did it. Those same British left Washington and proceeded up the river to Baltimore to try and do the same there. Instead they were soundly beaten in the Battle of Baltimore and sent running to their ships. So if you want to claim (falsely) that you burned the Whitehouse down you must also lay claim to Canadians getting their butts kicked at Baltimore!

WaaWaaWaa!

They didn't teach you that part of history did they?

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
That is very cute but it does not change the fact... the British did it. Those same British left Washington and proceeded up the river to Baltimore to try and do the same there. Instead they were soundly beaten in the Battle of Baltimore and sent running to their ships. So if you want to claim (falsely) that you burned the Whitehouse down you must also lay claim to Canadians getting their butts kicked at Baltimore!

WaaWaaWaa!

They didn't teach you that part of history did they?

lol... what the hell are Canadians Eagle? In 1812, we were a colony. The British were our army, and there were local militia and First Nations marching with them. Doesn't get much more Canadian than that... following the Brits around. lol.

I love the line in his intro to the song.... "We did this in the name of the Queen, keeping democracy out of Canada... we're all very proud of that." Cracks me up everytime.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
lol... what the hell are Canadians Eagle? In 1812, we were a colony. The British were our army, and there were local militia and First Nations marching with them. Doesn't get much more Canadian than that... following the Brits around. lol.

I love the line in his intro to the song.... "We did this in the name of the Queen, keeping democracy out of Canada... we're all very proud of that." Cracks me up everytime.

Well it doesn't change the fact that the same troops that burned the Presidential Mansion got tooled up in Baltimore. We win.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
British North America

The War of 1812 was seen by the people in British North America, and later Canada, as a reprieve from an American takeover. The outcome gave Empire-oriented Canadians confidence and, together with the postwar "militia myth" that the civilian militia had been primarily responsible rather than the British regulars, was used to stimulate a new sense of Canadian nationalism[52].
A long-term implication of the militia myth that remained popular in the Canadian public at least until World War I was that Canada did not need a regular professional army.[53]

On that note!

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
It wasn't about starting a 'measuring' contest eagle. lol. It just sparked a memory of a funny little satire song. I love that song (battle of new orleans) though, thanks... been ages since I've heard it. lol.

Glad you enjoyed it! The USMC did very well there.