NeoCons Faked Moon Landing to Control Interplanetary Oil Supply

Toro
Don't believe me? Read it on the Internet!

Quote:

Bill Kaysing was a librarian/writer of technical publications and advanced research at Rocketdyne Systems from 1956 to 1963. He states that it was estimated in 1959 that there was a .0014 chance of landing man on the Moon and returning him safely to Earth. This took into account the effects of radiation, solar flares and micro meteorites. He could not believe in 1959 that man could go to the Moon.
However, only 2 years later, American President John F. Kennedy set a goal in May 1961, when he made the following famous speech. 'I believe that this nation should commit itself. To achieving the goal, before this decade is out, of landing a man on the Moon and returning him safely to the Earth. No single space project in this period will be more impressive to mankind or more important for the long range exploration of Space.' It was just eight years later in 1969, that man finally left Earth and set foot on the Moon... Or so we have been led to believe.
I would like to show you some astonishing evidence that shows glaring mistakes or anomalies on the 'official record' of NASA film footage and still photographs. I have included the actual official Apollo film footage on this page to illustrate and also possibly...

Quote has been trimmed
When is Congress going to investigate what really happened in 1969?

Kreskin
.0014% chance seems pretty good in 1959. I thought it would be closer to zero at that time.

The bottom photo is amazing. I didn't know Bush and Cheney went to the moon.

Toro
Bet you didn't know there were trees on the moon either, did you?

eh1eh
If it wasn't the neoKons, who was it?

lone wolf
Free Thinker
Ruskies - just so we'd think they wuz dumb....

Wolf

TenPenny
http://www.gaiaguys.net/moontruth.mpg

That's all you need to see.

wallyj
I strongly urge all "truthers" to immediately abandon thier doomed 9/11 cause and take up this conspiracy. I squinted and can see the oil derrick,but squint a little bit more and you can see JFK also.

DaSleeper
Even Aussies are getting into it now

lone wolf
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by wallyjView Post

I strongly urge all "truthers" to immediately abandon thier doomed 9/11 cause and take up this conspiracy. I squinted and can see the oil derrick,but squint a little bit more and you can see JFK also.

Was JFK in the Lincoln or a '56 Caddie?

Wolf

wallyj
Heh,trick question.It was the '59 Edsel.

lone wolf
Free Thinker
Cool.... I liked that one. Was sorta like driving a telephone dial....

Wolf

YoungJoonKim
Fantastic, another conspiracy theory on "moon"

I really see no other reason for oil because space craft is a oil-monster.
Yummy, oil.

gopher
No Party Affiliation

blame Clinton!!

blame Clinton!!

blame Clinton!!

Logic 7
Quote: Originally Posted by ToroView Post

Don't believe me? Read it on the Internet!

When is Congress going to investigate what really happened in 1969?

Who cares if peoples were stupid enough to put enormous amount of money in either faking a moon landing or a real?

i don't and i never will.

TenPenny
Quote: Originally Posted by Logic 7View Post

Who cares if peoples were stupid enough to put enormous amount of money in either faking a moon landing or a real?

That has to be the funniest post you've ever made, considering the crap you put on here every day.

Thank you for making me laugh, I'll be thinking of this all day.

Logic 7
Quote: Originally Posted by TenPennyView Post

That has to be the funniest post you've ever made, considering the crap you put on here every day.

Thank you for making me laugh, I'll be thinking of this all day.

Well tell me, what is the point of debating this? there is absolutly none.

eh1eh

You're right. They absolutley didn't go to the moon and that's that.

DurkaDurka
No Party Affiliation

Logic, the new world order orchestrated this sham, you should be shocked and angered.

Colpy
Conservative
Quote: Originally Posted by gopherView Post

blame Clinton!!

blame Clinton!!

blame Clinton!!

Okay.

It was Slick Willy's fault.

TenPenny

It's called recreational pointless amusement. I thought you were the expert on it.

DaSleeper

Of course when you're on a single track only 9/11 matters......get a life!

I think not

So now progress is unaaceptable to you also? If they discover a cure for cancer out in space, I wonder if you will change your mind.

Toro
Quote: Originally Posted by ColpyView Post

Okay.

It was Slick Willy's fault.

Well, Slick Willie was hand-picked by the Bilderbergs.

Toro

Johnny Utah
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeperView Post

Of course when you're on a single track only 9/11 matters......get a life!

He only has 9/11 Conspiracies on the brain 24/7, what else would he troll the internet for?

wallyj
There is more to this than meets the eye. Does anyone remember the Carpenters? They put out a song about interplanetary travel ,and shortly after karen carpenter died of a previously little known affliction called anorexia,which translates in English to "your wrist is my ankle".If you play the song backwards,it clearly states "beware of george,logic7 is cool". Don't belive me,find your vinyl and check it out.

TenPenny
Actually, a Klaatu song, later covered by the Carpenters.

In your mind you have capacities you knowTo telepath messages through the vast unknownPlease close your eyes and concentrateWith every thought you thinkUpon the recitation we're about to singCalling occupants of interplanetary craftCalling occupants of interplanetary, most extraordinary craftCalling occupants of interplanetary craftCalling occupants of interplanetary craftCalling occupants of interplanetary, most extraordinary craftYou've been observing our earthAnd we'd like to make a contact with youWe are your friendsCalling occupants of interplanetary craftCalling occupants of interplanetary ultra emissariesWe've been observing your earthAnd one night we'll make a contact with youWe are your friendsCalling occupants of interplanetary quite extraordinary craftAnd please come in pace we beseech you(Only of love we will teach you)Our earth may never survive (So don't come we beg you)Please interstellar policemenWon't you give us a sign give us a sign that we've reached youWith your mind you have ability to formAnd transmit thought energy far beyond the normYou close your eyes, you concentrate, together that's the wayTo send a message we declare World Contact DayCalling occupants of interplanetary craftCalling occupants of interplanetary craftCalling occupants of interplanetary, most extraordinary craftCalling occupantsCalling occupantsCalling occupants of interplanetary, anti-adversary craftWe are your friends

Ten Packs
Toro - it's been a while since I saw such a fine example of Satire - and I think you actually got a few "tin-foil hats" with it!

"Oil Derrick" - too damn funny!