Governments 9/11 story Crazy

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Thursday, May 03, 2007

Psychiatrists and Psychologists: Government's 9/11 Story is Crazy

Should people who question the government's version of the events of 9/11 have their heads examined?

Well, the following psychiatrists and psychologists have concluded that the official version of 9/11 is false. Moreover, many of these mental health experts have concluded that the government's account is so obviously false that people who believe the government's version are in psychological denial:

Psychiatrist Carol S. Wolman, MD

Psychiatrist E. Martin Schotz

Professor of Psychology at University of New Hampshire William Woodward

Professor of Psychology at University of Essex Philip Cozzolino

Professor of Psychology at Goddard College Catherine Lowther

Professor Emeritus of Psychology at California Institute of Integral Studies Ralph Metzner

Professor of Psychology at Rhodes University Mike Earl-Taylor

Retired Professor of Psychology at Oxford University Graham Harris

Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology from the University of Nebraska and licensed Psychologist Ronald Feintech

Ph.D. Clinical Neuropsychologist Richard Welser

Clinical psychologist, Ed.D., Harvard University Gwendolyn Atwood,

Psychology researcher, M.A., Psychology Victoria Ashley

Psychotherapist, M.S. Clinical Psychology, Greg Henricks

M.S. in educational psychology, Roy Holcombe

M.A. in Counseling Psychology Tova Gabrielle

There are literally thousands of other mental health professionals who have reached the same conclusions. So who is out of touch with reality: those who question 9/11 or those who believe the government's version without question?

posted by George Washington at 4:27 PM

Reactions: Libra Girl

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
Beaver, I think there is quite a difference between those who question 911 and those who have delusions about the events which occurred.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Ever met a psychologist or psychiatrist?

I have.

Most of them are considerably crazier than their patients.

As your article proves.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Well DB it is clear that you need to see one of those people to have your ego stroked.

"Yes DB... you're right...the CIA, Zionist, FBI and Bush orchrestrated 9/11... and you're right... there were aliens on the bottom of Shag Harbor..." the shrink says as he slowly reaches under the desk for the buzzer to alert the Shock Therapy Ward that he is on his way with a client. :lol:

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
TenPenny

Kinda personal questions - I might ask the same of you TP....

I had eight psychiatric professors for some of my coursework at university and I can't recall how many psychologists were on staff for certain particular topics over the eight years in school and as advisors.

Part of my training was to undergo psychiatric evaluation myself - so I know one in a 'clinical' fashion as well.

The profession dealing with the mind and human behavior aren't necessarily the best judge of politicians - as a matter of fact I know very few professionals who specialize in knowing this field....
except perhaps their handlers and they rarely deal in the truth themselves or expect it of their clients. They may see aberrations in any group of people that we are not aware of.

If a small percentage of these professionals also require mental assistance, it would be the average in all professions. Whether they seek help or not would be crucial. It isn't an impediment even though we like to make fun of people whose wiring has shorted out.

I would venture a guess that some politicians have a touch of Napeoleonic syndrome - but that seems a necessary part of the job....and no doubt a large percentage of politicians are narcissists. That in itself would also be average statistically speaking. Many extroverted people with a mission are narcissitic and feel a great urge to be in control and lead.

able

Electoral Member
Apr 26, 2007
Know a number of shrinks, they are generally well balanced, but do seem to be disconnected from the mainstream on occasion, possibly because they see things about people on a day to day basis, that they would rather not see. Call me crazy, but I always get this feeling that if you feel defensive around them, then you are going to read things into them that really isn't there.

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
TenPenny

Having been subjected to your wrath before on another forum years ago when I was berated for being unfriendly and never telling people about my personal life - your remark about my humor was expected - I have often wondered when you would let go at me for something I did or did not say.

In the humor department, you are severely lacking and I wonder why it is a criticism you throw at others when you are so needy yourself.

When I wrote to you and Colpy about needing a shrink...I was being sincere.... there is nothing so devastating to a family than having a person become mentally ill - it is a sentence to hell for the victim and the family members as well. I would never say that in jest. It is on a level with the horror of cancer in a family.

I should apologize for irritating you TP - but you seem easily irritated by people so I guess it's a moot issue whether an apology would do any good.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
Beaver, I think there is quite a difference between those who question 911 and those who have delusions about the events which occurred.

Mr DurkaDurka, you are correct I believe. Being in the delusional camp you are well qualified to comment. Perhaps you could regale us with some of your more colourful dreams about how goat herders with box knives stole fourairplanes evaded air security and flew them into skyscrapers and posthumously made them fall down. You sir have a wonderfully inventive creative mind that must keep you amused endlessly.:lol:

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
Well DB it is clear that you need to see one of those people to have your ego stroked.

"Yes DB... you're right...the CIA, Zionist, FBI and Bush orchrestrated 9/11... and you're right... there were aliens on the bottom of Shag Harbor..." the shrink says as he slowly reaches under the desk for the buzzer to alert the Shock Therapy Ward that he is on his way with a client. :lol:

Mr EagleSmack, F.Off , I am a Canadian and former protestant I am fully capable of stroking my own ego whenever I wish.:lol:

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
It started as a flippant comment, but now it's just an excuse for someone I don't know to insult me and my family.

Love you too.

+TenPenny

I have avoided you carefully since I started posting here because you gave me one heck of a time at the form called Gripe - and I don't even know if it is still operating or not. You accused me of being stand-offish - no exchange with the people there - etc. etc. So if you don't know me you certainly did a few years back - enough to give me a rough time. Actually yours was the last post I received at that place.

I never jest about mental illness - I stated I hoped nobody (not yours nor Colpy's ever have to know mental illness) ..... it wasn't a slur at your family regardless of your kneejerk reaction.

Calm down - I'll continue on my 'giving you a wide berth again'..... it was the wisest choice before and I shouldn't have changed it to address you here.

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
Mr DurkaDurka, you are correct I believe. Being in the delusional camp you are well qualified to comment. Perhaps you could regale us with some of your more colourful dreams about how goat herders with box knives stole fourairplanes evaded air security and flew them into skyscrapers and posthumously made them fall down. You sir have a wonderfully inventive creative mind that must keep you amused endlessly.:lol:

Mr.Beaver, let me apologize. Yes, the culprit of 911 was the giant sized holograms the jews projected into the sky, making people think planes were acually smashing into the WTC.

Mr.Beaver, do you have any holograms of people to keep you company in your madness?