China - is flu to become a weapon?

westmanguy

Council Member
Feb 3, 2007
Yes China is very evil, and got be dealt with.

At least they are downsizing the population through much needed abortion to help the population crisis their.

So when we go to war with them, their won`t be so many of them

westmanguy

Council Member
Feb 3, 2007
China is suspicious.

They are investing our nation`s major cities, my reaosning for the invasion of them is when China attack they`ll have their own pawns built into Markham, New York, Vancouver, LA, etc. to be inside attackers

We should exterminiate before they do the same to usé

hermanntrude

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Jun 23, 2006
Newfoundland!
China is suspicious.

They are investing our nation`s major cities, my reaosning for the invasion of them is when China attack they`ll have their own pawns built into Markham, New York, Vancouver, LA, etc. to be inside attackers

We should exterminiate before they do the same to usé

you're suspicious. You sound like a paranoid delusional scizophrenic now.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
I suppose we'ed better have an orderly get a straightjacket on it before it gets out on the street, I'll phone up and get a rubber room ready, sad really it was showing some signs of human decency what with the drinking the other night, terrible to lose another one.

westmanguy

Council Member
Feb 3, 2007
atheists always insult christians as mad and insane.

I am better then you, and I have you judged.

tamarin

House Member
Jun 12, 2006
Oshawa ON
Well, getting back to the thread topic...I'm uncomfortable with China seemingly setting its own rules when it comes to something as dangerous as this virus. Biological warfare is usually the stuff of comic books but a pandemic is possible and it also might be possible to oversee the development of a strain that might benefit a nation if it's prepared.

hermanntrude

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Jun 23, 2006
Newfoundland!
maybe they're trying to develop vacceines before anyone else? Maybe they feel that leading the world in biotechnology is a high priority? It does seem suspicious to me too, but I find it hard to accuse china of biological warfare on such scanty evidence.

westmanguy

Council Member
Feb 3, 2007
China is not really world conscious.

They pollute the earth, and have awful human rights.

westmanguy

Council Member
Feb 3, 2007
America may pollute, but they are 100% free and democratic and have world standard human rights.

tamarin

House Member
Jun 12, 2006
Oshawa ON
For a country that's constantly a puzzle, and often cleverly out of the light given the number of brushfires the world produces daily, it is another sign that we should be paying closer attention. What is so difficult about co-operating with WHO on managing this blight?

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
Ignoring the threads from westmangay, there are some things to note: China has stated that it intends to be a balancing superpower to prevent/counteract "American Hegemony." Which, in itself, makes sense from a world balance point of view. However, the implications of this are somewhat un-nerving. Especially since the US seems to want to outsource an awful lot the high tech military stuff to China.

tamarin

House Member
Jun 12, 2006
Oshawa ON
TenPenny, given China's recent success in the deployment of anti-satellite weaponry and its ongoing massive military buildup, stories like the WHO protest do make you wonder if there's a great deal more here than meets the eye. We are used to Iraq and Afghanistan hogging the headlines. Maybe the larger headlines are going right over our heads.

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
I interviewed a young Chinese guy recently. He was working on his PHD somewhere in the US; the project he was working on involved an EMF bomb; essentially, the idea is that you create a giant burst of EMF, which knocks out electronic devices. The research was funded by the US military.
Because this guy was from China, he was not allowed to go to the top level meetings, even though he was the project manager. His underling had to go to the meetings, then bring edited versions of the documents back to the project team....he finally gave up and left.
So the US Military is concerned about China's plans, even though they don't always show it.

tamarin

House Member
Jun 12, 2006
Oshawa ON
I remember the computer technology scandal involving China that almost unseated the Clinton administration. It was soon followed by the Israeli scandal that involved the sharing of sensitive aero technology with China. I think the US is watching. I just hope it's watching closely enough.