Suppressed Blueprints Released

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Saturday, March 31 2007 @ 04:32 PM MDT
Independent Investigators Release Suppressed Blueprints of Destroyed World Trade Center Tower

Scans of original drawings of the North Tower of the World Trade Center have been published online by a coalition of independent 9/11 researchers and journalists. Berkeley, CA (PRWEB) March 27, 2007 -- A coalition of independent 9/11 investigators and journalists today announced the online publication of a set of original blueprints of the North Tower of the World Trade Center. The set is composed of over 200 never-before-published drawings, including plans, elevations, and details, given to physicist Dr. Steven E. Jones by an individual interested in a more complete analysis. Groups presenting the plans include Scholars for 9/11 Truth and Justice, 9-11 Research, and Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth. A multi-resolution drawing viewer for the blueprints is located at 9-11 Research.
Richard Gage, AIA, Architect, the founder of Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth, said, "We cannot truly understand what happened in these historical structural failure events when we are not allowed access to the construction documents." Gage believes that, given the profound differences in the official collapse theories, the need for more investigation is clear. "First they come up with the "pancake theory", then they changed it to the "column failure theory". We don't believe that either of those theories are supported by the available evidence."
Since the 9/11 attacks, numerous groups and individuals have challenged the official explanation that the Twin Towers experienced total structural collapse due to a combination of aircraft impact and fire damage. Challengers assert that the WTC Towers were destroyed by pre-planted explosives, rather than fires and impact damage.
"The only theory that is supported by the evidence is controlled demolition with explosives," Gage says. "You could never get a collapse event of that speed through 80 floors of intact steel structure. The laws of physics simply don't allow it."

http://www.vivelecanada.ca/article.php/20070331153228679
http://news.google.ca/news?q=Indepe...eprints of Destroyed World Trade Center Tower

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
Excellent news. I expect that E Howard Hunt was involved in suppressing these, and now that he's dead, someone has leaked them. That's good news, I always knew it was a massive conspiracy of exceptional people.

I can't wait for the definitive answer, I've been losing sleep over it.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
Excellent news. I expect that E Howard Hunt was involved in suppressing these, and now that he's dead, someone has leaked them. That's good news, I always knew it was a massive conspiracy of exceptional people.

I can't wait for the definitive answer, I've been losing sleep over it.

When we do get a definitive answer and we will, all of us will loose sleep and much else that we value.:smile:

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
What a load of crap, Mohawk High Steel had a set of the white prints for the longest time.

I can't wait until the truly enlightend take this tripe apart in the press.

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
When we do get a definitive answer and we will, all of us will loose sleep and much else that we value.:smile:

I had a definitive answer when I watched them fall down.

There are thousands of people who refuse to believe the truth, but that's okay. As long as it keeps them happy and busy, there are those of us who are happy to make money from deluded conspiracy theorists.

tamarin

House Member
Jun 12, 2006
Oshawa ON
The land is full of nuts and meanwhile they're closing down the local chocolate factory. I always thought demand and supply might be matched. But that was silly thinking. So what's to become of all the surplus nuts?

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
The land is full of nuts and meanwhile they're closing down the local chocolate factory. I always thought demand and supply might be matched. But that was silly thinking. So what's to become of all the surplus nuts?
Conspiracy theories are always looking for more forum spammers!

tamarin

House Member
Jun 12, 2006
Oshawa ON
CDN, conspiracists must get something out of their hobby. But it escapes me. What reward is earned wasting so much precious time on championing the stupid?

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
CDN, conspiracists must get something out of their hobby. But it escapes me. What reward is earned wasting so much precious time on championing the stupid?
You want my personal opinion?

A sense of self importance. A sense of selfrighteousnes. A sense of being somehow superior.

Your guess is as good as mine.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
I had a definitive answer when I watched them fall down.

There are thousands of people who refuse to believe the truth, but that's okay. As long as it keeps them happy and busy, there are those of us who are happy to make money from deluded conspiracy theorists.

They didn't fall down. So you got answers when most others got questions. Most people on the planet believe like I do, you're in the nutty conspiracy theory group not me.hahahahah

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
What a load of crap, Mohawk High Steel had a set of the white prints for the longest time.

I can't wait until the truly enlightend take this tripe apart in the press.

Got a link for that? The truly enlightened? Do you mean the hundred watt club? How would the enlightened communicate anything meaningful to you?

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location

There's the key. For most, it's the ability to put the blame on an "us" that could, potentially be controlled; ie, if you believe that the US gov't did the deed, then it's conceivable that all you need to do is reform gov't, have an election, get rid of the bad big businessmen.

If you believe it was foreign terrorists, it's out of your own sphere of control - and that's too scary, like the bogeyman.

It's actually a psychological defense mechanism that enables people to deal with it, by concluding that it's something that they could potentially have some control over. It's like a mild form of the mental problems that kids who've suffered abuse have - it simply the way the mind invents things to deal with the reality that the mind cannot handle.

It's an interesting subject to dig into if you've got the interest in psychology.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
Without wanting to jump on any conspiracy bandwagon, there are more than enough questions to go around about the events on 9/11.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
The psychological defence mechanism most involved in the 9/11 magic buildings incident is one of denial and clinging to authority that barely exists. There is no evidence to support the governments conspiracy theroy.

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
The psychological defence mechanism most involved in the 9/11 magic buildings incident is one of denial and clinging to authority that barely exists. There is no evidence to support the governments conspiracy theroy.

Whatever works for you, stick with it. Repeat as necessary.

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
Without wanting to jump on any conspiracy bandwagon, there are more than enough questions to go around about the events on 9/11.
Yes, I know the thing that twigged ME was that Sheilagh Rogers didn't interrupt her show on CBC radio. That's when I knew it wasn't real.