Figuratively and now, Literally

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
I like the spin on it: because of the election won by Hamas, the international boycott and security issues have made it impossible to fix things like this. So really, it's all our fault.

Right.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
The flying chicken bastard zionists should be executed for covertly involving MOSAD in this.

thomaska

Council Member
May 24, 2006
Great Satan
I'm surprised the usual suspects didn't post this and blame Israel out right.

Hmm..I wonder who is to blame...

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1171894568749&pagename=JPost/JPArticle/ShowFull

On February 9, the Shin Bet arrested Amar Azk, 37. During his interrogation, he confessed selling the pipes to Hamas and other terrorist organizations that manufactured Kassam rockets, fired almost daily at Israel. The Shin Bet said Azk's activities began with the start of the second intifada in 2000 and were only brought to a halt by his arrest. The agency could not say how much metal Azk traded, except that it was "significant."

The pipes that were sold to Zak were intended for the construction of a sewage system in Gaza.
The Shin Bet has been unable to determine the amount of metal that actually made its way to the terror organizations, and how much went to the sewage project.

I guess this crappy situation is their own fault, huh?

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
This looks to me like schedule 40 steel pipe to me. Hardly what one would want to make rockets out of.

thomaska

Council Member
May 24, 2006
Great Satan
While I agree with you that the people lobbing rockets into Israel are fairly stupid, I doubt they are so stupid that they can't make use of a cutting torch.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
While I agree with you that the people lobbing rockets into Israel are fairly stupid, I doubt they are so stupid that they can't make use of a cutting torch.

My mistake. I didn't think anyone would make a rocket out of schedule 40 steel pipe because it would be too heavy and seriously shorten the range of the rocket. As it turns out, the Kassam rockets are extremely short ranged weapons.....I would think mainly because of their weight.