Bush Bombs Badly

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
http://www.venezuelanalysis.com/news.php?newsno=2238
Meanwhile, Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez began his own tour on Friday night, just across the Rio Plata from Uruguay, in an event entitled, "For Latin American Unity, Welcome Commander Chavez, get out imperialism Bush" at the Ferrocarril Oeste stadium in Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Before tens of thousands, Chavez called Bush a "political cadaver."

"He (Bush) looks like he's afraid to say my name," Chavez commented.

"Today they asked him in Brasilia, in a press conference," said Chavez on Friday, "I saw it in my hotel, I was watching and a journalist asked him: Look, they say that you are here to block the advance of Chavez in South America. He (Bush) looks like it gives him tachycardia when they say the name Chavez, because I saw... he lowered his head, stuttered a couple of times and responded something else; he didn't respond the question at all. So he won't dare, I will, I will dare... and I think he owes us."

Bush left Uruguay this morning for Colombia, where he will be meeting with President Alvaro Uribe. Colombia receives the third largest amount of US military aid of any country in the world, after Israel and Egypt, ostensibly to fight Narco-trafficking under Plan Colombia.

Chavez is also continuing on his counter-Bush tour. He met President Evo Morales in Trinidad, Bolivia yesterday, a region which has been affected by torrential rains and large floods.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
One of them has an empty gun though, few bricks short of a ton, invents highly unlikely storys, reads at the grade two level and believes men and fish can live in peace. So who would you rather fish and drink with, if you're allowed to do those things eh?:)

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
One of them has an empty gun though, few bricks short of a ton, invents highly unlikely storys, reads at the grade two level and believes men and fish can live in peace. So who would you rather fish and drink with, if you're allowed to do those things eh?:)
Both. I have enough rope and two anchors in my boat. "Hey, guys, here you hold onto this anchor, George, and you hold onto the other anchor, Hugo. " SPLASH SPLASH "Send me a postcard from the bottom, guys." ;)

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
Both. I have enough rope and two anchors in my boat. "Hey, guys, here you hold onto this anchor, George, and you hold onto the other anchor, Hugo. " SPLASH SPLASH "Send me a postcard from the bottom, guys." ;)

That still wouldn't be fair cuz nobody would miss Bush and millions of Venezulans would want to meet you.:)

Said1

Hubba Hubba
Apr 18, 2005
Das Kapital
Sweet dope and tequila would be nice but I wouldn't be chummy with Satanshrub for any reason unless forced at gun point.:)

Just close enough for him to score for me. All I'd need is a pager number, he can obviously afford a courier tout de sweet.

Said1

Hubba Hubba
Apr 18, 2005
Das Kapital
I don't think he'd be any fun at all, and I wouldn't cross the street to urinate on him if he was on fire.:)

I don't know about that. I think it would be fun to get him all wasted, then go through his secret files when he's passed out in his own vomit.

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
Bush's trip to South America did not accomplishment anything except to distract from the repeated failings of his regime such as the Gonzalez mess and the lost war on Iraq.

s243a

Council Member
Mar 9, 2007
Calgary
I find it funny to see all the protests of America from people that want to become Americans.