Racism and a very stupid white woman

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Racism and a very stupid white woman

2nd March 2007
Daily Mail

RICHARD LITTLEJOHN

Jobs were moved from the town of Corby, Northamptonshire (which is 93.7% white British)....

.... to the city of Leicester, Leicestershire (59.6% white British)

Just as well the Government doesn't run the Daily Mail, or I'd be out on my ear. Too white, too British.

This column would be relocated to Oldham and handed over to a Somali woman.

In Labour's multiculti la-la land, being white and British is now officially a sacking offence.

That's the fate which has befallen 80 staff working for the prison service in Corby, Northants.

They have been told their office is being closed and operations transferred to Leicester, home to a far greater number of people from the ethnic minorities.

Ann Beasley, director of finance for prisons at the Home Office, wrote explaining the decision.

Under the heading "key influencing factors", her letter cites: "Our ability to attract a more diverse workforce - 93.7 per cent of the population of Corby are white British, compared to 59.6 per cent in Leicester."

So, despite Corby being one of the most depressed towns in Britain, another 80 people are being thrown on the dole, simply for being the wrong colour.

Miss Beasley also expects to recruit a better class of employee, pointing out that there are almost twice as many graduates in Leicester as there are in Corby (Leicester is Britain's 10th largest city, whereas Corby is a very small town).

In other words, Corby is full of thick chavs, who are too stupid to hold down a clerical job with the prison service.

Can you imagine this kind of outrageous racism in reverse? Think of the outcry if the Government decided to close an office in, say, Brixton, and relocate it to Guildford on the grounds that Afro-Caribbeans were over-represented and the staff didn't have a decent degree between them.

Ann Beasley

They'd be filling milk bottles with four-star on the Nelson Mandela estate and the clown responsible for the decision would be lucky to escape with his life, let alone his job.

Yet it is perfectly respectable to discriminate against whites in the name of "diversity". Does Miss Beasley have any idea how offensive her remarks are to the people of Corby, a town battered by the closure of its steelworks and "rationalisation" at the Golden Wonder crisp factory?

Of course not, she's one of those typical, smug, metropolitan Guardianistas, who despise the white working class.

I don't suppose for a minute it has occurred to her that most of the population of Corby is descended from an earlier wave of immigrants - mainly Scots and Irish, who moved there during the Great Depression to find work in the steel industry.

Or that this kind of crass, insensitive stupidity drives people in despair into the pernicious embrace of the Far Right.

I'm on record as supporting efforts to make the workforce reflect the population from which it is drawn. For instance, I've argued in this column for more black and Asian recruits in the police force in London and our major cities.

When I worked at London Weekend Television, I can remember walking through the building with Trevor Phillips, then my executive producer, now head of the equality commission.

Apart from Trevor, I was aware that pretty much the only other black faces I saw were pushing brooms, serving chips or clearing tables in the canteen.

In a metropolis with a mixed, multicultural population, something was obviously wrong.

Greg Dyke, who ran LWT back then, went on to denounce the BBC as "hideously white" when he became director general of the corporation.

It was an unfortunate choice of words, although he did have a point. And things have got better.

But while I believe in level playing-fields, I don't buy quotas or positive discrimination.

And I certainly abhor the idea of sacking whites from desperately needed jobs in the name of being more inclusive.

As if to illustrate the insanity of the official obsession with the politics of "diversity", one of Trevor Phillips's first tasks in his new job may be to investigate a complaint of racial discrimination against Ann Beasley and the prison service.

You don't stamp out inequality against minorities by deliberately discriminating against the 90 per cent majority, especially in a deprived town such as Corby.

The BNP couldn't hope for a better recruiting sergeant than a stupid, white woman like Ann Beasley.

dailymail.co.uk

Last edited:

Zzarchov

House Member
Aug 28, 2006
At least its better than Richmond BC.

They just had a leaked document where by they bluntly stated they would not hire any white men, apparently white men are too prone to being discriminatory (golly gee, a blanket statement) and they shouldn't hire any, so they can have a more diverse workforce.

Its not that I don't believe it, hell, I would never hire a white man in my company either unless dire straights were ahead, too much damn paperwork and liability. (Its not like I feel any special bond with white men just because I am one, "oh you have low pigment levels and male genitals? Why we must be soulmates..ug")

Mainly surprised they got caught saying this.

hermanntrude

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Jun 23, 2006
Newfoundland!
If those people were so upset to lose their jobs they could have moved to stay with the company. And why shouldn't a company move premises if it wants to?

I think the statement "being white and british is a sacking offence" was a bit beyond the pale. My parents talk like this all the time and I have to fight down the urge to strangle them. They really believe that England will be completely overrun by immigrants and they'll be forced to eat spicy food and talk another language.

tamarin

House Member
Jun 12, 2006
Oshawa ON
Herman, your wise parents are just speaking from the advantage age has given them. Have societies like Britain and Canada actually run computer studies noting population composition changes into the next few hundred years? With Canadian immigration coming almost wholly from the Mid-East and Asia now I can't possibly see how this won't hugely change this demographically tiny country in the future. Is such information being routinely made available to the public? It should be. I think your parents are right and probably want to strangle you as well. But with a little more authority in their position. They'll not likely ever feel the sting of any societal changes but I'm sure they know their descendants will.

tracy

House Member
Nov 10, 2005
California
If those people were so upset to lose their jobs they could have moved to stay with the company. And why shouldn't a company move premises if it wants to?

I think the statement "being white and british is a sacking offence" was a bit beyond the pale. My parents talk like this all the time and I have to fight down the urge to strangle them. They really believe that England will be completely overrun by immigrants and they'll be forced to eat spicy food and talk another language.

I can relate. My parents speak like this about Canada sometimes, despite the fact that they still speak English, eat bland food and live in a predominantly white, non-immigrant community. Immigration always sparks fear, but I really think our culture and language is strong enough to not only survive it, but to benefit from it.

tamarin

House Member
Jun 12, 2006
Oshawa ON
Herman and Tracy, you are gifted with wise parents. The only mistake they made was in not sharing more successfully with their children the sound direction they themselves had received.

Zzarchov

House Member
Aug 28, 2006

How that turn out for the French speaking metis province of Manitoba? What about saskatchewan?

Im not saying it will be a bad thing if our kids speak another language, as long as I can still get by, how you say it isn't as important as what you say. I also don't care what colour the skin of the kid my kid marries is, anymore than I care hair or eye colour.

But a culture shifting to fast and picking up bad habits bothers me. A better mix of Immigration would solve that.

Its one thing to not mind immigration changing our country drastically, its another to think it won't happen as it does EVERY OTHER DAMN TIME IN HISTORY. We are not magical.

tracy

House Member
Nov 10, 2005
California
Herman and Tracy, you are gifted with wise parents. The only mistake they made was in not sharing more successfully with their children the sound direction they themselves had received.

I'm sure they feel the same way. Anyone who disagrees with them is obviously just less intelligent:). It couldn't be that we just have different experiences which have shaped our opinions. My parents haven't lived in a diverse community in over 25 years. They speak of Vancouver and Toronto as though they know everything about them and their opinion is the only one that could be right. The fact that I actually lived in both those cities doesn't lend any credence to my opinions:laughing7: . The immigrants I know have generally brought a lot to Canada with their skills and their money. Even if they haven't integrated well, their children have. I have no doubt that our country will change. All countries do. I just don't think it will be the way my parents think it will.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017

HAHAHAHA!!!!! MOVE TO STAY WITH THE COMPANY????? As the article makes clear- a lot of the people who did not move with the company were white- they were the people the company wanted rid of! Those who did not move, often had the talent and strength to find other work in their home area- in spitr of discrimination against them!

And who DID go with the company? Mostly the non whites seeking preferential treatment at the hands of LIE-beral Commissars!

Ontari-owe statistics reveal that every time you move you will reduce your child`s chances of graduating from high school by one percent- considering that about 20 percent of kids do not graduate it would be a worry to make a big move in hope you would be one of the token whites to be kept on- once the company looked satisfactory to the bigots!

Our Cdn federal govt under Jean Chretien ran into the debt wall that is about to fall on Our idiot Boy Justin- and Chretien made various fiscal moves to control costs - INCLUDING moving various govt offices down east to low cost/high unemployment New Brunswick. And of course a bunch of federal employees squealed DISCRIMINATION at Chretien because they could not move!

In most cases they had a spouse that would have to be left behind! Or they were divorced people who NEEDED family help from grand parents etc for low cost daycare and etc. And who wants to leave behind all their family and friends and move off to some strange place just because its convenient for the damned govt?

LIE-berals treat us all like chips on a poker table- to be played for THEIR convenience and to hell with our feelings!

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
80 people are being thrown on the dole - but 80 others are being given those jobs.

So...?

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
80 people are being thrown on the dole - but 80 others are being given those jobs.

So...?

So- this is the sort of fine tuned civil service union Hog machine LIE-berals want to build for us:

Here is a nice story out of Spain-with some comments of my own added in brackets)..

2 Men In Spain Skip Work For 15 Years Before Their Bosses Finally Realize They perfected the art of playing hooky.

07/01/2016 05:17 am ET. Lee Moran, Trends Editor, The Huffington Post

Two men in southern Spain got away with playing hooky from work for 15 years before their bosses even noticed. An investigation revealed that two local government employees never showed up for work, but the gardener and driver still regularly cashed their pay checks, The Local reports.

“Two representatives of the General Confederation of Labor union (CGT) could have gone years without coming to work,”Jerez de la Frontera town hall said in a statement posted to its website on Wednesday. The driver and gardener worked for the local government in Jerez de la Frontera, southern Spain.

“According to a written statement by the men themselves, this situation could date back 15 years,” it added.

The pair’s dismal work ethic first came to light after the authority’s human resources department started probing staff labor records, El Pais reports. They initially discovered the duo had not worked a single day from January 2015 to the date of the inquiry in May 2016. Further investigations revealed they’d been skipping work since at least 2001.

A representative for the men’s union, the CGT union, claimed the employees had done nothing wrong. He cited a “tacit agreement” with previous councilmen that allowed union members to take off “accumulated days” and to share the vacation days of colleagues.

(I say: OH RIGHT-it’s a TACIT AGREEMENT so its not written down or spelled out for officials to see! AND-they can “share the vacation days of colleagues”! What a nice bunch of guys those Spanish workers are-apparently giving up THEIR holidays to a pair of HOGS!)

One of the men has since returned to work. Both face disciplinary proceedings. It’s unclear what penalty they may face, as the investigation continues.

(I have to ask” why didn’t the second guy return to work? Or is this union code wording for “he made so much money he has decided to retire out of reach of his bosses and IRATE TAX PAYERS?)

Investigators also discovered several members of the town’s SIP local police union were also not working as hard as they should have been. In 2015, One employee was found to have worked for just 96 days, another for 66 days and a third for 47 days.

(Does anybody think this sounds like the “24 and home” deal TORONTO COPS rigged up a few years ago? T.O. cops had only to write 24 tickets and they could then END their shift EARLY! So what that they were being paid to be ON CALL for any emergency during the course of their shift-and instead buggered off as soon as they wrote 24 tickets! And that deal evolved because police services board were getting concerned about lackadaisical Cop attitude to their work! But that deal was ENDED once it saw the public light of day!)

The Spanish employees claimed they were attending meetings, but investigators found these events never took place, according to the municipal government’s statement. “In some cases it is curious that they claimed to have had these meetings on public holidays, obviously without it taking place at all,” the town hall’s statement added.

Despite the potentially damaging revelations, the authority claimed the issue of staff not attending work was not endemic.

(Upon reading this I have to assume that low level Hogs simply skip off work and head for the nearest beach while higher level Hogs show more responsibility by remaining in their offices and smoking copious quantities of WEED! How else to explain the refusal to recognize that `skiving`-the special Euro trash word for goofing off-is not endemic! NO SANE employee disappears for years at a time without being sure his ass is pretty much covered and that means getting REGULAR practice at disappearing!)

The local government vowed to do all it could to stop the practices. “This government again confirms its decision to end the irregular labor situations that may have been happening for some time within the breast of the town hall,” its statement added.

(Again I must LAUGH at Spanish officials who grudgingly admit that something irregular MAY have been happening-perhaps-with their workforce of GROSS HOGS!)

The revelations come just five months after it emerged that a building supervisor in nearby Cadiz similarly went six years without showing up for work. He was caught out after getting an award for two decades of (RELIABLE) service!

(I say all this reminds me of the Walkerton Water Disaster. About SEVENTY FIVE YEARS AGO, Walkerton council DEMANDED that Ontari-owe govt give up control of the Walkerton water system to local govt. They figured they could do the job CHEAPER than provincial Hogs-and they DID! No surprise in this-LOTS of cities and towns have done it. What is UNIQUE is how screwed up Walketon Water got!)

(After gaining control of the system, Walkerton council hired a LICENSED and QUALIFIED man to operate the system. When that guy retired they gave the job to his UN-QUALIFIED AND UN-LICENSED son Stan Kabel.)

(In addition, Walkerton added 3 more wells to their system over the years. They were smart enough to ask Ontari-owe Ministry of Environment for advice-but too DUMB and CHEAP to take it all! They planted TWO WELLS in the middle of swamps and bogs-such land is cheaper and wells can be shallower-and lower cost- but of course the water being produced is SWAMP WATER! Worse-such low lying ground is prone to contamination as filth is washed down into it!)

(Walkerton was not deterred, they installed TWO chlorinators-a main and a backup on each well-as province suggested-and things SHOULD have been fine-but its Hogs doing the work so thing went WRONG FAST!)

(First, ignorant Stan and all his water dept colleagues developed such severe alcohol addictions that city councillors RAIDED the works dept lunch room and CONFISCATED HUGE quantities of alcohol. And dept employees were warned: join Alcoholics Anonymous and get sober or be FIRED!)

(Idiot Stan resented this-he had to do all his drinking in the evening and often came to work a little worse for wear! If resentful Stan had done his job intelligently just THREE days a week, the Walkerton Disaster probably would never have happened! But hung over resentful Stan was such a SLOB he didn’t bother submitting water samples for proper testing-he simply collected water samples from the well closed to where he was nursing his hangover and submitted a pack of `samples` that all came from the cleanest source INSTEAD of getting a sample from each well! Privatizing water testing labs has NOTHING to do with Walkerton Disaster! A lab-private or otherwise can only test what it is given and its typical Hog Propaganda to suggest non union workers were to blame in any way for Walkerton!)

(Stan had a highly paid job that a monkey could do if you could get the monkey a drivers license! But Stan all but ignored his job. Chlorinators broke down and he ignored them. Chlorinators ran out of chlorine and he did not care. Even when he did rouse himself to act, he screwed up-he didn’t like the taste of chlorinated water and so he had the machines dialed down so low that the amount of chlorine being added was NOT enough to sterilize that filthy swamp water!)

(And when the issue of Walkerton water quality was raised-the former mayor of the town IMMEDIATELY pointed to the two newest wells as being the likely problem! These clowns KNEW they were playing fast and loose with public safety, knew they were cutting corners on water quality, knew that Stan Kabel was unqualified, knew that he and his colleagues ALL had major alcohol issues Council closed its eyes and said and did NOTHING!)

(WE all know that politicians who stand up in public and label any union Hogs as lazy unqualified DRUNKS will NOT be re-elected in the next election. Walkerton `leaders` took those short cuts so as not to rock the boat! And THREE PEOPLE DIED and a hundreds more were sickened-with a number of them being forced onto kidney dialysis for the rest of their lives!)

(And Hogs want to tell us it is the fault of Conservatives? Harris govt had NO authority to tell Walkerton council what to do-this IS what it means to be given control-YOU want to be the boss? Fine-now you are-but you CANNOT screw up and blame others for not stopping you from being an asshole!)

(The province had no authority to hire local Walkerton staff, no authority to fire Stan Kabel, no authority to rein in drunken union Hogs, no authority to order the town to put wells in more costly locations that would produce better quality water and they certainly had no authority to snoop around town investigating what local Hogs MIGHT have been doing-especially when local politicians were doing such a great JOB of HIDING their carelessness!)

(But that`s Hog mind set for you-they want all the power, all the control and certainly ALL the money....AND NO RESPONSIBILITY! Cdn Hogs have NO REASON to think they are superior to Euro-Hogs!)

(Cdn Hogs want to act as if Walkerton was a minor glitch and is ancient history-but they IGNORE NEWS RECENT reports about some Toronto houses-13 percent of them - having VERY elevated levels of lead in their drinking water-while many others have lower but still unhealthy levels of lead! Hogs don’t know and DON’T CARE how much old lead pipe is buried around the city-AND ITS STILL IN USE! Going to the trouble of digging it up and replacing it might interfere with their gravy supply!)