Another Cold War between China and the US.......Who will we root for?

Another Cold War between China and the US.......Who will we root for?

• Canada should help the USA

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • Canada should help China

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

CDN87

Nominee Member
Dec 24, 2006
If there were to be another Cold War between CHina and the USA, who do you think Canada should side with and why? Canada is in between Capitalism and Communism, so it is a hard question.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
I find it hard to believe you would think this is a tough question.

But then again you are Canadian and I have learned that ANY enemy of the US is a freind of many Canadians.

So if you want to support China go ahead.

Canadians share many cultural aspects with China like... like... Oh... I have one... they don't like Americans.

China will be happy to strip you of your natural resources and make you a vassel state. Hoist the new red flag high!

hermanntrude

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Jun 23, 2006
Newfoundland!

But then again you are Canadian and I have learned that ANY enemy of the US is a freind of many Canadians.

Canadians share many cultural aspects with China like... like... Oh... I have one... they don't like Americans.

China will be happy to strip you of your natural resources and make you a vassel state. Hoist the new red flag high!

One thing china and canada share quite a lot of is people.

I agree with you that there's no question who we should support, though. We should support the US, cos otherwise they blow us to kingdom come.

Zzarchov

House Member
Aug 28, 2006
Seriously?

Are you even familiar with China?

I mean, holy bejeebus.

"Who would you side with in a fight? Your obnoxious drunken brother or a local serial rapist who has gotten off every charge on a technicality and mob ties?"

hermanntrude

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Jun 23, 2006
Newfoundland!
Seriously?

Are you even familiar with China?

I mean, holy bejeebus.

"Who would you side with in a fight? Your obnoxious drunken brother or a local serial rapist who has gotten off every charge on a technicality and mob ties?"

some would say your comparison is unrealistic. it's more like choosing between two serial rapists

Sparrow

Council Member
Nov 12, 2006
Quebec

First of all tell me what you consider GOOD reasons for starting a Cold War?

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Are you asking me the question? I do not think there is any good reason to start another Cold War. It was not I who started this thread. The thread asks

"Who should Canada support... the US or China."

I think the answer is obvious but there are many Canadians who want nothing but the worst in life for Americans that they would choose the side of China just to spite the US and for no other reason.

MikeyDB

House Member
Jun 9, 2006
Eagleshmuck

We can't undo the evil of the United States any more than we can undo the evil of China...

Who do you think is more responsible for the condition of the world this moment....Greedy American global corporations that import damn near everything from China....or China for consenting to allow America to feed another tyranical regime like Israel?....

If America disapeared tomorrow it would only be a good thing for the world. If China disappeared tomorrow it would only be a good thing for the world....

What's the difference?

Die at the hand of a mindless yellow man....or die at the hand of a greedy American?

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
The United States dosn't have time for a cold war, it has to steal everything now or loose the chance forever, so we can forget about a coldwar and think hot, very hot.:laughing7::laughing7::wave:

Sparrow

Council Member
Nov 12, 2006
Quebec
No I was asking CDN87. Because before I can give what I consider a well informed answer I need to know the excuses used to begin a Cold War.

I don't like giving an answer off the top of my head when I don't know the circumstances.

Zzarchov

House Member
Aug 28, 2006
some would say your comparison is unrealistic. it's more like choosing between two serial rapists

The bad things the US does are no worse than the bad things every first world nation does. IT just gets caught more because its incompetant.

I mean seriously, in terms of sheer evil its still yards behind france (the worst) and even Canada (we have a piss poor habit of letting Canadian corporations hire "security consultants" to topple regimes).

But even France who bombs allied nations, commits blantant murder, topples the government of any former colony it sees fit like it still owns the place (one of the reason so many are fleeing to the commonwealth), aiding and even helping to purposefully instigate genocide in Rwanda..

None of that compares to China and what it does, let alone who China supports (Whats that darfur? Need money and guns? Sure we'll sell em to ya for oil)

I mean seriously, its one thing to see the USA clearly, with its evils and warts for all to see. Thats a good thing.

Its another thing to be blinded to the rest of the world including your own country and the evils they do. To trivialize the suffering of those at the hands of the Chinese is insulting.

Why not just compare Iraq the Holocaust? There is no comaprison, not anymore than you can compare punching out someone who may not have deserved it in your oppinion versus raping and murdering an entire family.

Reactions: EagleSmack

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Eagleshmuck

We can't undo the evil of the United States any more than we can undo the evil of China...

Who do you think is more responsible for the condition of the world this moment....Greedy American global corporations that import damn near everything from China....or China for consenting to allow America to feed another tyranical regime like Israel?....

If America disapeared tomorrow it would only be a good thing for the world. If China disappeared tomorrow it would only be a good thing for the world....

What's the difference?

Die at the hand of a mindless yellow man....or die at the hand of a greedy American?

Silly Mickey... still resorting to name calling because you have nothing of any value to add.

I pity you and your jealousy because you are unsatisified of who you are and who you never will be.

china

Time Out
Jul 30, 2006
Ottawa ,Canada
CDN*7 If there were to be another Cold War between CHina and the USA, who do you think Canada should side with and why? Canada is in between Capitalism and Communism, so it is a hard question.

I don't think Canada knows where it is.If it did ,you would not ask such a stupid Question.But then ...you are a Canadian. ___________________________________________________

who do you think Canada should side with and why? ________

,,Side with ? , what fore ?, you are the best in the world ,you don't need anybodys help.