A World Without America

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
http://britainandamerica.typepad.com/

150,000 views of 'A World Without America'

The 18DoughtyStreet.com and BritainAndAmerica.com ad depicting A World Without America was the most discussed ad on YouTube yesterday. 125,000 people have viewed it on YouTube already and well over 20,000 people have watched it on 18 Doughty Street. Thanks to 'DarthProphet' you can watch Tim Montgomerie's appearance on Fox News yesterday when he discussed the ad (click on the video below). Tim is a Director of 18 Doughty Street and edits BritainAndAmerica.com. Members of the Doughty Street team discuss the video's impact in this 15 minute edition of the Campaign HQ programme.

February 23, 2007 at 09:23 AM in 18DoughtyStreet.com, A World Without America | Permalink |

If I have hooked up link incorrectly - I apologize..... apparently there were quite a few comments on the blog

marygaspe

Electoral Member
Jan 19, 2007
http://britainandamerica.typepad.com/

150,000 views of 'A World Without America'

The 18DoughtyStreet.com and BritainAndAmerica.com ad depicting A World Without America was the most discussed ad on YouTube yesterday. 125,000 people have viewed it on YouTube already and well over 20,000 people have watched it on 18 Doughty Street. Thanks to 'DarthProphet' you can watch Tim Montgomerie's appearance on Fox News yesterday when he discussed the ad (click on the video below). Tim is a Director of 18 Doughty Street and edits BritainAndAmerica.com. Members of the Doughty Street team discuss the video's impact in this 15 minute edition of the Campaign HQ programme.

February 23, 2007 at 09:23 AM in 18DoughtyStreet.com, A World Without America | Permalink |

If I have hooked up link incorrectly - I apologize..... apparently there were quite a few comments on the blog

A nice dream that, and it will happen one day. One day a new world power will arrive, and American will become a historical footnote. All empires fade away.

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
Bear/Mary

Maybe Canadians in the near future will have more autonomy and feel more comfortable in with the big shoe crowd - so they can appreciate their positives instead of looking for negatives others may have...

It's a more pleasant and profitable road to travel....

Last edited:

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Bear/Mary

Maybe Canadians in the near future will have more autonomy and feel more comfortable in with the big shoe crowed - so they can appreciate their positives instead of looking for negatives others may have...

It's a more pleasant and profitable road to travel....
Way to deflate my self absorbed sarcastic humour WC.

pffft.

In my best Telly Savalas voice..

"Who luv's ya baby?"

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
LOL Bear

I probably would have written the same response as you did if someone else had put that up..... hahaha...

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
America is wonderful.
I agree, never had a bad time down south of the 49th.

Well there was that time I punched out a pump jocky that would put gas in my Jeep cause I had a Black woman in it. She was wearing the uniform of the US Army, great gal, great Soldier. He had it coming.

Gawd I miss Fort Bragg. You would not believe how hot some of those Army girls are, just watch out for the ones with big brothers in the Rangers.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
I wonder what it's full of.:laughing7::wave:
Good people, great food, great places to visit, great people, great history, great patriotism, etc...

I've said it before, I'll say it again...

I wish the majority of Canadians had half the patriotism the people of the US have. There would be no identity crisis.

Sparrow

Council Member
Nov 12, 2006
Quebec
Boy they sure are painting a rosy picture!!!! A good thing we have those two shyte disturbers so that we have something to compain about.

Sparrow

Council Member
Nov 12, 2006
Quebec
Good people, great food, great places to visit, great people, great history, great patriotism, etc...

I've said it before, I'll say it again...

I wish the majority of Canadians had half the patriotism the people of the US have. There would be no identity crisis.
This part I agree, their patriotism is an example we could us here in Canada. Also it IS a great place to visit and the people are extraordinarly friendly. I have travelled and vacationed many times in the US and have enjoyed every minute I spent there.