Teenage "pistol" hoody gloats at Tory leader

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Teenage 'pistol' hoodie gloats

By GUY PATRICK
February 23, 2007

Hooded thug Ryan Florence, 17, points an imaginary pistol at Tory leader David Cameron. This is at a time when gun violence in Britain - especially London - is spiralling out of control.

A TEENAGE hoodie told last night how he ran up behind Tory leader David Cameron and pretended to shoot him.

Tagged thug Ryan Florence, 17, said he made the sick gun gesture to impress gang pals who were watching.

The yob in a gang called Benchill Mad Dogs struck when Mr Cameron was visiting a crime-ridden council estate in Manchester to speak out on youth gun crime.

Mr Cameron famously defended young offenders last year — but was derided for adopting a “hug a hoodie” approach.

Jobless Ryan told The Sun: “I raised my hand and fingers in the shape of a gun — it’s what we call a ‘click bang’ around here. I was doing it for a laugh and a buzz.

“I thought it would be fun to showboat for the lads so I went up behind him and made like I was pulling the trigger.

Didn't know who Cameron was ... smug hoodie Ryan last night. He shows of his tag, which his considered a badge of honour.

“My mates thought it was well funny, but I didn’t know how important he was until somebody told me.

“The guy at our local gym told me he was an MP.”

Ryan is electronically tagged after serving four months in a young offenders’ institute for burglary and street robbery. The Man Utd fan, who listens to rapper 50 Cent, told of his life on the Benchill estate at Wythenshawe, saying: “I smoke weed every day. I’ve been on it since I was 10.

“At weekends I like a drink, either Jack Daniels or Southern Comfort straight. I’m in a crew and we all wear black. I used to carry knives.

“The only drugs I do are weed and a bit of cocaine, but I don’t tell my mum about that.”

Last night mum Helen, 39, said: “I couldn’t believe it when I heard what he’d done.”

Mr Cameron used yesterday’s trip to blast Labour’s approach to gun crime, saying the Government sees criminal law as the only answer. He added: “We’ve got to get to the roots of crime. That means families and communities.”

thesun.co.uk

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.

Teenage 'pistol' hoodie gloats

By GUY PATRICK
February 23, 2007

Hooded thug Ryan Florence, 17, points an imaginary pistol at Tory leader David Cameron. This is at a time when gun violence in Britain - especially London - is spiralling out of control.

Geez, I guess seizing all those handguns from honest folk helped a lot, eh?

hermanntrude

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Jun 23, 2006
Newfoundland!
spiralling out of control my arse. This is an article from the sun. They make claims like that all the time just to freak people out. This guy didnt have a gun, and it's a good job too, since he's obviously a twat.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
spiralling out of control my arse. This is an article from the sun. They make claims like that all the time just to freak people out. This guy didnt have a gun, and it's a good job too, since he's obviously a twat.

Take care now, young Ryan will be a brain surgeon one day...:)...or maybe not...