Muslim chief slams 'police state' Britain, like Nazi Germany

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
OH BROTHER!!!

Muslim chief slams 'police state' Britain, like Nazi Germany

Feb 02 10:34 AM US/Eastern

A Muslim leader has warned that Britain is moving towards a "police state," comparing the situation to Nazi Germany after the anti-terror raids in the city of Birmingham this week.
But Mohammad Naseem, chairman of Birmingham's Central Mosque, urged Muslims to show restraint following the raids, in which nine suspects were arrested over allegations of plotting an "Iraq-style" kidnapping and filmed beheading.
"The country is moving toward a police state. That's not right. We have to change this," he said inside the mosque, where some 2,000 Muslims gathered for weekly Friday prayers.
"We can change this for the better by coming together, not by coming apart. .. Remain calm, don't get angry. Anger is a natural emotion, but Muslims should control it. We must never give way to anger," he said.
Speaking outside the mosque shortly before the prayer session began, he compared the current situation, and anti-terrorism legislation introduced in Britain in recent years, to Nazi Germany.
"The German people were told the Jews were a threat. The same thing is happening here. The Muslims are now the bogey people," he said. "It's a small community. It's easy to pick on them. That's what's being done."
Tempers are high after the raids, which were accompanied by allegations that the suspects were planning to kidnap and behead a British Muslim soldier, and post a video of the execution on the Internet. Police were on Thursday given more time to question the nine suspects, all of them said by neighbours to be Britons of Pakistani origin, and mostly family men with children.

http://www.discoverthenetwork.org/Articles/Muslim chief slams police state Britain.html

tamarin

House Member
Jun 12, 2006
Oshawa ON
Are all countries with growing Muslim immigrant bases having problems? Britain does seem to get its share of rabble rousers there who seem bent on causing havoc. Is this true everywhere?

Daz_Hockey

Council Member
Nov 21, 2005
And I can tell you why that is....

Britain is the most politically-correct nation on earth, I'll give you an example:

I was in a comedy club in SoHo in NY and there were a few people (Brit's mainly) who wernt too happy with New York...do you know what people told them?...thats right, the right and proper thing to say "if you dont like it, you know what?...get out!!!" fair enough...but the problem is, you say that over in Britain and you could very well find yourself arrested for racial incitement!!.....no lie.

Look at the white scottish kid who was murdered by 3 muslims, set alight and stabbed to death while still awake!....nobody suggested THAT was in anyway racist....but it was. We cannot extradite Muslim extremists because people like amnisty international or some other god fearing people go crazy (usually white people!!).

And we seem to think we're as big as Canada and have to let every extremist muslim in, or worse yet...theyre all home-grown.

They call white people in the UK lazy (yes they are), their lives are made so much easier by the cradle-to-grave (originally US funded) healthcare system, if they are poor they can join the council housing scheme, get a council home at low or no cost to themselves, they pay for their food, their heating, their TV's etc, and frankly everyone is as bad in this country, but being spoiled can make people rude or not appreciate what they have.

Effectivley the youth in the UK (every race) thinks the system is poor for whatever reason, when infact it is outstanding compared to most of the world and they feel the country owes them a favour and "rebel"...and that's my take on the young Muslims in the UK today and why they have so many problems "fitting in"

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
And I can tell you why that is....

Britain is the most politically-correct nation on earth, I'll give you an example:

I was in a comedy club in SoHo in NY and there were a few people (Brit's mainly) who wernt too happy with New York...do you know what people told them?...thats right, the right and proper thing to say "if you dont like it, you know what?...get out!!!" fair enough...but the problem is, you say that over in Britain and you could very well find yourself arrested for racial incitement!!.....no lie.

Look at the white scottish kid who was murdered by 3 muslims, set alight and stabbed to death while still awake!....nobody suggested THAT was in anyway racist....but it was. We cannot extradite Muslim extremists because people like amnisty international or some other god fearing people go crazy (usually white people!!).

And we seem to think we're as big as Canada and have to let every extremist muslim in, or worse yet...theyre all home-grown.

They call white people in the UK lazy (yes they are), their lives are made so much easier by the cradle-to-grave (originally US funded) healthcare system, if they are poor they can join the council housing scheme, get a council home at low or no cost to themselves, they pay for their food, their heating, their TV's etc, and frankly everyone is as bad in this country, but being spoiled can make people rude or not appreciate what they have.

Effectivley the youth in the UK (every race) thinks the system is poor for whatever reason, when infact it is outstanding compared to most of the world and they feel the country owes them a favour and "rebel"...and that's my take on the young Muslims in the UK today and why they have so many problems "fitting in"
Daz I feel for ya brother...

If you have any inclination of escaping the mayhem, before it falls, Canada could use another clear voice.

Reactions: Nuggler

Daz_Hockey

Council Member
Nov 21, 2005
I did notice you had a large asian population (heck, my friend who's from Saudi's contacts initially showed me around downtown Toronto when I was first there) and you dont seem to have quite as many problems, I wonder why.

And I would certainly take you up on that offer lol, Canada is a stunning country (of course it has it's problems too, but most of the places and people I met were incredibly nice....although I'd pretty much say that about the US too).

I'd be over there like a shot dude, no probs.........mainly for those lovely chinese-canadian ladies you have there....ah I've gone over all qwivering lol.

tamarin

House Member
Jun 12, 2006
Oshawa ON
Daz, I must say from the coverage given here of Brit soccer louts and binge drinkers and public hooligans you do seem to have a lot of white trash. Does age improve them or do they remain as boorish, vulgar and stupid as they were at 12 and 17 and 21?

Zzarchov

House Member
Aug 28, 2006
Actually while politically correct polish is shone on the outside, Britain is already a pretty bad police state when you look at the laws and uses of them.

This has nothing to do with Muslims though, its just the infrastructure in place from the Irish. And I know personally more than a few Irish who fled Englad due to the abuse they recieved, often at the hands of the police.

Daz_Hockey

Council Member
Nov 21, 2005
Daz, I must say from the coverage given here of Brit soccer louts and binge drinkers and public hooligans you do seem to have a lot of white trash. Does age improve them or do they remain as boorish, vulgar and stupid as they were at 12 and 17 and 21?

Sorry it's taken me so long to reply to this one, but nope, not really, most dont usually change their ways, although, there are a lot of "soccer louts" they certainly dont murder police men like the italians (who we always seem to be fighting with...who are...dare I say it, much worse)....and as for the corrupt police state statement zz.....well, there are plenty of English people leaving ireland because of their treatment.

yes, some British police are corrupt, so are some irish, some americans, some Canadians, what you gonna do about it?.