Sharia law sliming its way in...

thomaska

Council Member
May 24, 2006
Great Satan
IN A move widely seen to be bowing to Muslim pressure, Bolton Council has scrapped its Holocaust Memorial Day event.

The council is to replace it with a Genocide Memorial Day in June. This is in line with the policy of the Muslim Council of Britain, which continues to boycott HMD and is asking for a Genocide Day, which will also mark "the ongoing genocide and human rights abuses of Palestinians" by Israelis.

The council decision was made in consultation with the town's Interfaith Council.

But Rabbi Joseph Lever of United Synagogue who has participated in the Bolton event for around three years was not consulted on the decision. He said: "I mourn the fact that the Holocaust Memorial Day event will not take place in Bolton this year."
Louis Rapaport, president of the Jewish Representative Council of Greater Manchester, was equally disappointed that the Jewish community was not consulted.

http://www.jewishtelegraph.co.uk/man_1.html

sigh...

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Outrageous!

You'd think the Brits would be learning about bowing to Islamists at this point.

Especially outrageous is this line "the ongoing genocide and human rights abuses of Palestinians" by Israelis.

Were the Israelis commiting genocide as was done against them, there would be no Palestinians.

Zzarchov

House Member
Aug 28, 2006
Im all for a Genocide day, just make sure you espouse the ongoing genocide in Darfur by Arab supremacists.

Erik

Jan 2, 2007
Im all for a Genocide day, just make sure you espouse the ongoing genocide in Darfur by Arab supremacists.
I'm also in favour of a genocide day, but not on the same day as the Holocaust memorial day. it should have stayed !!! and if they want more memorial days then that's fine, but don't errase the H,M,D. It seems to me that Muslims in Europe are getting away with what Neo-Nazis couldn't have.

tamarin

House Member
Jun 12, 2006
Oshawa ON
Looks like it's almost showdown time with extremist Muslims. And, of course, with their multicultural enablers. I was raised in 60's Canada where all of this was never an issue. Now I look at Europe and I look back at what Canada is quickly becoming and it rankles. If we ever face the huge uncertainties many have promised for us in the future we know who to blame.