white genocide

bluebret

Jan 25, 2007
Farm attacks by blacks spread over to towns.With 10 000 hits per year.(This a very low estimate,this will will only give you 1% attack per year)Militery style.One or two dozen drunken black guys armed and dangerous will hit a peacefull 'white house'.The black maid or garden boy will give all information to they 'black brother'about keys,dogs and security.These black guys will then kill,torture the men and boy and gang rape the woman and very young girl(a black person believe that sex with a virgin will his hiv)This will all so be you faith if you loose your country to the black.White people cant find jobs.Everything is black dominated the tv,news papers promote only blacks.

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
If you think people of African heritage have the market cornered on this type of behaviour I suggest you crawl out from under your rock and open your eyes to the real world.

bluebret

Jan 25, 2007
My problem is that this black goverment promote South Africa to the world as a democratic Rainbow Nation but in the mean while systematically causing the extermination of the white people.The aim of genocide prevention is to reckonize its patterns before had.what does it help you to save 4 million dead people.How can you save us,just tell everybody about our situation.If you hate whites or dont like your brethen dont bother your turn will come.In 2050 white people in US and Canada will be a minority and voted out by these masses of refugee.

Zzarchov

House Member
Aug 28, 2006
Oh, thats perfectly reasonable and probably true in South Africa (or Zimbabwe)

Human behaviour 101, no matter what is said when a group of people is being oppressed about how they will act once the oppression stops, once a minority stops reigning over a majority..they will endlessly and quite viciously persecute the minority (who were formerly in charge).

This is no different than the Sunni's and Shia in Iraq.

Its one of the reasons ruling Minorities are so reluctant to let the majority go free, even if they don't want to control them and know its wrong to do so. You can't trust an oppressed people not to use their new power to lash out and destroy the descendants of those who started the problem (rather than thanking them for ending the horror their ancestors started).

Note: That doesn't mean the original poster isn't racist

bluebret

Jan 25, 2007
Thank you for your 'FULL historical contribution 'I could have done it my self but I type very slow on my phone.I knew there would be somebody like you 'HELPING ME OUT'.I long story in sort.WE ARE HERE NOW.

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
My problem is that this black goverment promote South Africa to the world as a democratic Rainbow Nation but in the mean while systematically causing the extermination of the white people.The aim of genocide prevention is to reckonize its patterns before had.what does it help you to save 4 million dead people.How can you save us,just tell everybody about our situation.If you hate whites or dont like your brethen dont bother your turn will come.In 2050 white people in US and Canada will be a minority and voted out by these masses of refugee.
Won't get very far on this planet with that kind of behavior. Might even end up being shunned by the rest of the world.