CIA Admit Nazi connection

Logic 7

Council Member
Jul 17, 2006
http://emperors-clothes.com/analysis/cia-.htm

Conspicuous by its silence the CIA owned and influenced media did virtually no coverage of what may be one of the decades biggest stories. Only UPI issued any statement on the CIA's admission that following WWII Hitler's top general in charge of espionage transferred his entire network of thousands of spies and double agents to what became the newly-formed CIA.

What makes this much more than an interesting footnote to history is that the entire domestic and foreign history of the CIA has been molded by these former Nazis whose ideas on Eugenics, race, social control, biowarfare and propaganda dominate the policies of countless "think tanks" like the Rockefeller-funded Manhattan Institute and have influenced the U.S. government at its highest levels.

During the past five decades numerous isolated revelations about Nazis imported to America by the Dulles brothers, William Casey and others have broken through the media blackout. These stories usually revolve around former concentration camp guards who hid their identity when emigrating. What makes this different is that General Ghelen was the #1 Nazi in this program. By acknowledging a CIA connection to Ghelen the entire can of worms can now be pried open.

For excellent published works on the CIA/Nazi connection read: "Trading With The Enemy" by Charles Higham and "The Secret War Against the Jews" by Loftus and Arrons Blowback by Christopher Simpson

For my articles on the connection to Mayor Giuliani and the Bush family see: http://Baltech.org/lederman/spray/

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/archive.cgi?read=15727

Below is an article from the 'San Francisco Bay Guardian', entitled, 'The CIA's Worst-Kept Secret.' It discusses some recently unclassified CIA files. These documents, 18,000 pages in all, confirm that U.S. intelligence recruited and protected Nazis starting at the end of World War II.

I am posting and writing about this article for two reasons. First, it includes some useful information about the Nazi-CIA marriage. Second, it presents that information from a perspective that I consider at once mistaken and widespread; hence worth discussing.

The article was written by Martin Lee. Mr. Lee argues that after World War II, Nazi spies duped the U.S. into hiring them, thereby protecting themselves and their networks from prosecution.

He cites the example of General Reinhard Gehlen. Gehlen had been chief of Nazi intelligence in the Soviet Union and Eastern Europe. According to Mr. Lee, Gehlen fooled spymaster Allen Dulles, who later became Director of the CIA, in the following way:

"Gehlen was quickly spirited off to Fort Hunt, Va. The image he projected during 10 months of negotiations at Fort Hunt was, to use a bit of espionage parlance, a "legend" --one that hinged on Gehlen's false claim that he was never really a Nazi, but was dedicated, above all, to fighting Communism. Those who bit the bait included future CIA director Allen Dulles, who became Gehlen's biggest supporter among American policy wonks. " (From the text below)

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Once agian...

Your point would be what?

Big deal, it's a fact. I won't dispute it.

Hell, look at the nazi scientists that helped with the ICBM programs, NASA and etc.

No new news flashes here.

This is the difference between you and those of us that understand history and facts. We acknowledge it and accept the errors. You deny it and keep supporting the ones making the errors.

Pathetic.

Logic 7

Council Member
Jul 17, 2006
Once agian...

Your point would be what?

Big deal, it's a fact. I won't dispute it.

Hell, look at the nazi scientists that helped with the ICBM programs, NASA and etc.

No new news flashes here.

This is the difference between you and those of us that understand history and facts. We acknowledge it and accept the errors. You deny it and keep supporting the ones making the errors.

Pathetic.

Good that you acknowledge this, however trying to link hezbollah to the nazi is very wrong and not factual.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Look it is not your fault and I understand the insecurity issue you have with the US. There are many people that accept being Canadian and are proud of being Canadian.

But then we have your type who feel so cheated that you have to bash the US for no reason other than you are not one of us.

I know you lack identity but that is no reason to paint the whole USA with a broad brush.

You are pitied.

hermanntrude

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Jun 23, 2006
Newfoundland!
wrong

i'm british and we sure as hell have an identity.

I dislike the US for the way it responds to other countries and it's attitude to guns and war. I'm sure there are good things too. I also dislike the UK on certain issues. and canada for that matter.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Mea Culpa

I was going by your JPEG stating that you're a Newfie Lover.

But that still doesn't change the fact that you painted the US citizenry with a broad brush. That would be like me calling British a bunch of rioting soccer hooligans... every one.

What's wrong with our view on guns? I can see the war part but we have a right to bear arms. That is the USA. You are not here so don't worry about it.

hermanntrude

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Jun 23, 2006
Newfoundland!
Mea Culpa

I was going by your JPEG stating that you're a Newfie Lover.

But that still doesn't change the fact that you painted the US citizenry with a broad brush. That would be like me calling British a bunch of rioting soccer hooligans... every one.

What's wrong with our view on guns? I can see the war part but we have a right to bear arms. That is the USA. You are not here so don't worry about it.

you dont have to be a newfie to be a newfie lover :D

I admit i did tar you all with the same brush. Although i was talking mainly of the government and it's foreign policy rather than individuals within the nation. To be more specific, there are a lot of individuals in the US who have been propaganda'd into a state of bigotry

fair enough you have a right to bear arms, given by a government centuries ago, in order to protect yourselves in a fairly large, uncontrolled place. probably wise. Nowadays most of you live in cities and you have a large and extensive, well-armed police force. You should need no more to protect yourselves. machine guns and assault rifles with hollow tipped ammo? these are not protection.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
you dont have to be a newfie to be a newfie lover :D

I admit i did tar you all with the same brush. Although i was talking mainly of the government and it's foreign policy rather than individuals within the nation. To be more specific, there are a lot of individuals in the US who have been propaganda'd into a state of bigotry

fair enough you have a right to bear arms, given by a government centuries ago, in order to protect yourselves in a fairly large, uncontrolled place. probably wise. Nowadays most of you live in cities and you have a large and extensive, well-armed police force. You should need no more to protect yourselves. machine guns and assault rifles with hollow tipped ammo? these are not protection.

Bigotry and racism was not discovered here in the US. You can't tell me you do not have your own share of racists and bigots in the UK.

Yes some do live in cities, a lot do but most do not. But whether you live in a city or not is somewhat irrelevent. It is in our Constitution to have the right to bear arms for protection from all enemies both foreign and domestic. Most states have banned assault weapons and hollow tips as did my state... Massachusetts. I actually own a gun... it is a Civil War musket... lol. At any rate people have that right and should have the right even if we have a well armed police force. The thing about gun laws is that they go against people who own guns legally and are law abiding. The criminal is going to get a gun and use it whether or not he has a license or not. Gun control is all about controlling the people who follow laws and not the criminals who break them.

hermanntrude

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Jun 23, 2006
Newfoundland!
ah yes but british bigotry and racism is so much better :D

I like the canadian attitude to guns. i fired my first gun recently. only a shotgun but it was a useful tool for getting some tasty bush-meat, in this case, grouse. Canadians, as far as i understand it, don't have the RIGHT to a weapon but can have one if they follow procedure

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
ah yes but british bigotry and racism is so much better :D

I like the canadian attitude to guns. i fired my first gun recently. only a shotgun but it was a useful tool for getting some tasty bush-meat, in this case, grouse. Canadians, as far as i understand it, don't have the RIGHT to a weapon but can have one if they follow procedure

laughing at that. I guess our bigots and racist are "less civillized" than the UK's.

Well we call it a right but you sure do have to follow proceedure and the laws before you can own one. You need a license, etc. It is a whole process. But if your a criminal you just need to buy one off the streets.

hermanntrude

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Jun 23, 2006
Newfoundland!
u have to admit, though that gun crime seems more popular in the USA than in other, less constitutionally-guaranteed-the-right-to-a-gun countries. I don't have the statistics and i wouldnt trust them if i did, though.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
If we dig deep enough, we will find that Canada had a connection here as well. Anyone who has read the book,"A Man Called Intrepid" will know about (Sir) William Stephenson who was kind of a master spy who worked with both the British and the Americans during WW2. Stephenson knew all about General Reinhard Gehlen and probably helped with the transition.

fuzzylogix

Council Member
Apr 7, 2006
Look it is not your fault and I understand the insecurity issue you have with the US. There are many people that accept being Canadian and are proud of being Canadian.

But then we have your type who feel so cheated that you have to bash the US for no reason other than you are not one of us.

I know you lack identity but that is no reason to paint the whole USA with a broad brush.

You are pitied.

How ridiculous to suggest that people bash the US because "we are not one of you"

The US has a desire to be the strongest nation in the world. It has chosen to militarize itself to be able to enforce its decisions upon the world. The entire world has to recognize the power of the US. I have no choice but to follow closely US politics and foreign policy because the US DOES in a very large part determine the course of world events. As a result however, I have the right to have opinions about the US role and its actions around the world. I am not powerful enough to change or affect any of the US decisions, but that does not mean I have to agree with them, and I dont in many cases. It is the policies and ideology of the US that I bash, and I bash them because I dont agree with them, not because I am jealous.

My hope is that the US loses its war mongering power edge by the gradual financial downfall that it is heading into, and that this downfall will be before it has completely alienated the entire Western world from the Eastern World.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
How ridiculous to suggest that people bash the US because "we are not one of you"

The US has a desire to be the strongest nation in the world. It has chosen to militarize itself to be able to enforce its decisions upon the world. The entire world has to recognize the power of the US. I have no choice but to follow closely US politics and foreign policy because the US DOES in a very large part determine the course of world events. As a result however, I have the right to have opinions about the US role and its actions around the world. I am not powerful enough to change or affect any of the US decisions, but that does not mean I have to agree with them, and I dont in many cases. It is the policies and ideology of the US that I bash, and I bash them because I dont agree with them, not because I am jealous.

My hope is that the US loses its war mongering power edge by the gradual financial downfall that it is heading into, and that this downfall will be before it has completely alienated the entire Western world from the Eastern World.

If you read the post I was responding to you will get the tongue in cheek response that I replied with. It was just a blanket statement that he made so I was responding with a blanket statement to him.

Sort of a...

"Right back at you"

... type of statement.

If we lose our military edge who will fill the void?

Of course you have the right to an opinion and I have a right as well.

Daz_Hockey

Council Member
Nov 21, 2005
Take this from the grand Yewah Daz.....

I often run down the US, mainly because of my irritance with their hero-worship of a man who turned his back on us and sided with the French....but I will say this, after travelling from months around the US......there is so much wilderness, they still need guns Hermann.

Problem is, a lot of them dont know how to use them in a "hunting only" scenario.

Bbut why bring up the Nazi's and the CIA, everyone "stole or borrowed" german expertise after the war, how do you think the russians had a space industry?.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
yes we have our YAHOOOOs down here carrying guns. Every hunting season the local talk radio has a small segment...

"Hunters in the news"

Mainly stories about hunting accidents of hunters mistaken people for a deer or a bear.

I think every major country did a grab at German scientist after the war. The Nazi's weren't stupid. It is amazing how such an intelligent race of people could go so awry.

mapleleafgirl

Electoral Member
Dec 13, 2006
windsor,ontario
Take this from the grand Yewah Daz.....

I often run down the US, mainly because of my irritance with their hero-worship of a man who turned his back on us and sided with the French....but I will say this, after travelling from months around the US......there is so much wilderness, they still need guns Hermann.

Problem is, a lot of them dont know how to use them in a "hunting only" scenario.

Bbut why bring up the Nazi's and the CIA, everyone "stole or borrowed" german expertise after the war, how do you think the russians had a space industry?.

plus, why so much talk about the nazis anyway. they lost and are history now.its over, move on please