httpwwwyoutubecomwatchvUYMNiSnlzw

Part 4 of 6

httpwwwyoutubecomwatchvr0joZr2LlLo

Part 5 of 6

httpwwwyoutubecomwatchvPYJHUniri0

Part 6 of 6

httpwwwyoutubecomwatchv6J2jqKlNNXo

Sassylassie
A mad man ruling a country filled with Male Islamic Militants, no female child or adult stands a chance at a decent life while men like the above are allowed to rule. I couldn't watch all the clips to painful as a female.

Gonzo
I would say too painful as a human being. How is it more painful for a female? If it was a little boy being executed, would it be fair to say ďitís too painful, as a manĒ?
Iím not coming down on you Sassylasie. I just donít like that term. We are all humans who donít like to see innocent children killed. I'm sure thats not what you meant, but I wanted to point it out.

Sassylassie
I meant exactly what I said because women and female/male children are being slaughtered daily for being female/or male child where as adult males are heralded as being supreme beings under Islam. Males are not beheaded for being raped, males can leave their homes more than three times in their life as per instructed by the Koran (when they are born, when they marry and when they die that is when a female is permited to leave her home under Extreme Islam) when the axis is balanced and males start receiving stonings, gang rapes, be headings and force servitude than I'll include them in my sorrow. At the moment adult Islamic Males are the one allowing this topics atrocity.

Gonzo
As a man in Canada, I was horrified by the execution of a child. Just because there are evil men in the world doesn't mean that good men are not horrified by what goes on. Does being a women make you more horrified then me? I would rather a world where children are safe from Islamic Militants.
Anyway, we both agree that the Islamic world has to change.

L Gilbert
No Party Affiliation
Iran is collectively nuts.

gopher
No Party Affiliation
+1
#7  Top Rated Post
I did not watch the tapes as I have seen enough violence on nightly news, especially that taking place in Iraq. As difficult as this violence is, I am again disturbed by the selective prejudices shown by members of this forum. We are again told that Muslims are violent. Yet, we conveniently ignore the fact that young girls are killed every day in India and we do not see even one word of protest from anyone here.

What follows is a report that was backed up by UNICEF which shows that over ten million girls have been butchered in Hindu states:

India has killed 10 mln girls in 20 years -minister
14 Dec 2006 12:08:45 GMT
Source: Reuters

By Palash Kumar NEW DELHI, Dec 14 (Reuters) - Ten million girls have been killed by their parents in India in the past 20 years, either before they were born or immediately after, a government minister said on Thursday, describing it as a "national crisis". A UNICEF report released this week said 7,000 fewer girls are born in the country every day than the global average would suggest, largely because female foetuses are aborted after sex determination tests but also through murder of new borns. "It's shocking figures and we are in a national crisis if you ask me," Minister for Women and Child Development Renuka Chowdhury told Reuters. Girls are seen as liabilities by many Indians, especially because of the banned but rampant practice of dowry, where the bride's parents pay cash and goods to the groom's family. Men are also seen as bread-winners while social prejudices deny women opportunities for education and jobs. "Today, we have the odd distinction of having lost 10 million girl children in the past 20 years," Chowdhury told a seminar in Delhi University. "Who has killed these girl children? Their own parents." In some states, the minister said, newborn girls have been killed by pouring sand or tobacco juice into their nostrils. "The minute the child is born and she opens her mouth to cry, they put sand into her mouth and her nostrils so she chokes and dies," Chowdhury said, referring to cases in the western desert state of Rajasthan. "They bury infants into pots alive and bury the pots. They put tobacco into her mouth. They hang them upside down like a bunch of flowers to dry," she said. "We have more passion for tigers of this country. We have people fighting for stray dogs on the road. But you have a whole society that ruthlessly hunts down girl children." According to the 2001 census, the national sex ratio was 933 girls to 1,000 boys, while in the worst-affected northern state of Punjab, it was 798 girls to 1,000 boys. The ratio has fallen since 1991, due to the availability of ultrasound sex-determination tests. Although these are illegal they are still widely available and often lead to abortion of girl foetuses. Chowdhury said the fall in the number of females had cost one percent of India's GDP and created shortages of girls in some states like Haryana, where in one case four brothers had to marry one woman. Economic empowerment of women was key to change, she said. "Even today when you go to a temple, you are blessed with 'May you have many sons'," she said. "The minute you empower them to earn more or equal (to men), social prejudices vanish." The practice of killing the girl child is more prevalent among the educated, including in upmarket districts of New Delhi, making it more challenging for the government, the minister said. "How do we tell educated people that you must not do it? And these are people who would visit all the female deities and pray for strength but don't hesitate to kill a girl child," she said.

www.alertnet.org/thenews/newsdesk/DEL89569.htm (external - login to view)

When I posted this documented fact a few days ago there was no response from the critics of this forum. Moral principles are of no value unless and until they are applied on a uniform basis towards everyone. My challenge to these critics is to express the same sentiments towards these truths as they do when Islam commits actions that we Westerners find offensive.

tracy
I would hope most people would always think the executions of minors is wrong. Of course, Iran is one of the few countries that permits it. I won't get into the others that do.

smilingfish
Quote: Originally Posted by tracyView Post

I would hope most people would always think the executions of minors is wrong. Of course, Iran is one of the few countries that permits it. I won't get into the others that do.

Except these horrible kids:
(Sorry, I'm off the topic. Cus just saw this a min ago on another forum.)

Girl chosen for thrill kill. This just makes a person sick.

By TONY BLAIS, SUN MEDIA

EDMONTON -- A 13-year-old Edmonton girl raped and beaten to death on a golf course near Stony Plain after being kidnapped at West Edmonton Mall was targeted as "the chosen one."

That disturbing detail emerged yesterday in an agreed statement of facts after a 19-year-old man, one of five people charged in the April 3, 2005, slaying of Nina Courtepatte, earlier pleaded guilty to first-degree murder. The man, who cannot be identified because he was 17 at the time, entered his guilty plea Dec. 8.

Courtepatte, whose body was found April 4, 2005, on a golf-course fairway, had been sexually assaulted, beaten with a wrench and a sledge hammer, stabbed with a pair of throwing knives and choked with a wrench.

According to the facts, the 19-year-old and his then-16-year-old girlfriend, also charged in the death, met the other three accused at a restaurant April 2, 2005. Two of the accused are adults; Joseph Wesley Laboucan, 21, and Michael Erin Briscoe, 35. The other accused is a female.

According to the agreed statement of facts, Laboucan outlined a plan to kill someone. Laboucan and Briscoe went to West Edmonton Mall and saw Courtepatte with a 15-year-old girlfriend. Laboucan decided "Courtepatte would be the intended victim."

After the killing, the 15-year-old girlfriend asked "why this happened to Courtepatte" and Laboucan replied "because she is the chosen one."

Courtepatte and her friend were told a ruse about a rave party. The group drove to the golf course and, once there, one of the accused then hit Courtepatte on the head with a wrench. The group began to beat her. Courtepatte's girlfriend was then taken back to the car.

Courtepatte was told she was going to be killed, but the teen who has pleaded guilty in the slaying told her she could live if she had sex with some of the males. Laboucan raped Courtepatte while one of the females held her hands. The teen raped her as well.

After the sex attacks, Courtepatte was told by the group she would be killed with a sledgehammer. She pleaded with them to not kill her and then pleaded to be stabbed instead, as it would be quicker and less painful. One of the males tried to choke Courtepatte from behind using the wrench across her throat. Laboucan tried to slit her throat with a pair of throwing knives, but they were too dull.

The group then decided to use the sledgehammer. She was hit several times by members of the group, including a blow to the head by the 19-year-old. A female accused then stabbed Courtepatte in the throat and face with the knives.

When the group returned to the car, Courtepatte's girlfriend was told her friend was still alive and they had stripped her naked and sent her running home.

The agreed statement of facts is not evidence in the cases of the other accused.

Blackleaf
Quote: Originally Posted by I think notView Post

Part 1 of 6

httpwwwyoutubecomwatchv5jqQVqsOw4U

Part 2 of 6

httpwwwyoutubecomwatchvgTFRTAlavFQ

Part 3 of 6

httpwwwyoutubecomwatchvUYMNiSnlzw

Part 4 of 6

httpwwwyoutubecomwatchvr0joZr2LlLo

Part 5 of 6

httpwwwyoutubecomwatchvPYJHUniri0

Part 6 of 6

httpwwwyoutubecomwatchv6J2jqKlNNXo

The United States executes people. The US is in the Top 3 for most executions in the world - alongside Iran and China.

gopher
No Party Affiliation
+1
The US is in the Top 3 for most executions in the world

If we were to include all the murders committed by white cops on young black men such as the recent gangland style murder in Queens County, NY, the many vicious attacks by Mark Furhmann, and the seemingly endless list of similar attacks, that number may well exceed all other nations combined.

talloola
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by GonzoView Post

I would say too painful as a human being. How is it more painful for a female? If it was a little boy being executed, would it be fair to say ďitís too painful, as a manĒ?
Iím not coming down on you Sassylasie. I just donít like that term. We are all humans who donít like to see innocent children killed. I'm sure thats not what you meant, but I wanted to point it out.

her point was very well made, and you are splitting hairs, it is a well know fact that females are

treated unfairly in those parts of the world, and know one has to explain that we would all feel the

same if it was the other way round. She didn't need to be told that. Unnecessary for sure.

talloola
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by SassylassieView Post

I meant exactly what I said because women and female/male children are being slaughtered daily for being female/or male child where as adult males are heralded as being supreme beings under Islam. Males are not beheaded for being raped, males can leave their homes more than three times in their life as per instructed by the Koran (when they are born, when they marry and when they die that is when a female is permited to leave her home under Extreme Islam) when the axis is balanced and males start receiving stonings, gang rapes, be headings and force servitude than I'll include them in my sorrow. At the moment adult Islamic Males are the one allowing this topics atrocity.

I totally agree with your reply, and it is very true, and very disturbing.

L Gilbert
No Party Affiliation
I could accept killing people such as Clifford Olsen, William Pickton, Charles Manson, Soddam Insane, Ali Khomeini, etc. but ordinarily I'd say any killing of anyone who is a non-combatant is just plain unacceptable and I don't care where.

RomSpaceKnight
I am unsure about capital punishment. Serial killers of children are obviously insane. Some one who kills someone during a armed holdup is not insane. A 16 yr old girl being executed is a crime against any God, any culture or society.

Colpy
Conservative
Quote: Originally Posted by BlackleafView Post

The United States executes people. The US is in the Top 3 for most executions in the world - alongside Iran and China.

The difference being that the Americans actually give the accused a jury trial, and then 10 or 20 years of appeals.......not exactly the same thing as being summarily executed for "crimes against chastity" or being executed after a kangeroo trial for some minor offence........after the removal of your valuable organs.

And no, I don't support execution except in the case of mass murderers..........

RomSpaceKnight
Trial by jury is only allowed under English common law and is typical only in ex-colonies of England. Europe does not use it. In France trial is by a tribunal of judges. Here in Canada you can opt for trial by judge if you wish.

Sometimes I think the mass murderers should not be executed. They are obviously wrong in the head. Maybe lifetime confinement to a pshych ward. Those who kill for profit are definitely in need of a good killing.

ottawabill
ISLAMIC HARDLINE NATIONS ALWAY ACCUSE THE WOMEN OF THE WORST CRIMES . THEY ARE CONSIDERED TEMPTRESS AND LURING MEN TO COMMIT CRIMES AGAINST GOD... IT'S SICK THAT WE HAVE THIS GOING ON IN THE WORLD....YOU'D THINK THIS NARROW MINDED WAY WOULD HAVE BEEN GONE BACK IN THE 12TH CENTURY...

Oh and I for one..a true conservative too...do not believe in capital punishment for any crime..It is not our place to kill others. But nor should a murderer of many people ever be allowed out of jail...EVER!!!

thomaska
Quote: Originally Posted by BlackleafView Post

Oh...well obviously this is ok then...nothing to see here, move along.

L Gilbert
No Party Affiliation
Nah, just makes them as unable to stand on any moral ground as anyone they accuse of being immoral. S'why I bristle about them being in Iraq. The "war on terror" that they're carrying out there is just as much terrroristic as anyone else's acts. So the motives are different, doesn't make the activities any less heinous.

Hotshot
Quote: Originally Posted by talloolaView Post

her point was very well made, and you are splitting hairs, it is a well know fact that females are

treated unfairly in those parts of the world, and know one has to explain that we would all feel the

same if it was the other way round. She didn't need to be told that. Unnecessary for sure.

Come on, now. Men are treated worse in a court of law in this country (abuse cases for example) than women. If a man tries to press charges of abuse against a woman, he is laughed at. Laws should be the same for men or women. People need to get their heads out of their butts and realize this.

A big deal is made about mass shooting of women, but of men? No. You know it and I know it. Wake up.

Gonzo
My point was that when she said "as a women" she signals all women out to feel bad. Men never say "as a man I was horrified" when a man gets beheaded in Saudi Arabia. We're all equal. And we all equally feel bad when someone, regardless of sex or race, is treated terribly in these countries. We donít say "as a Caucasian man I felt terrible when those journalists were beheaded in Iraq".
It's just my point of view. Sassylassie is intitled to hers and that's fine.

talloola
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by HotshotView Post

Come on, now. Men are treated worse in a court of law in this country (abuse cases for example) than women. If a man tries to press charges of abuse against a woman, he is laughed at. Laws should be the same for men or women. People need to get their heads out of their butts and realize this.

A big deal is made about mass shooting of women, but of men? No. You know it and I know it. Wake up.

aren't we talking about Iran?

Sassylassie

My point was that when she said "as a women" she signals all women out to feel bad. Men never say "as a man I was horrified" when a man gets beheaded in Saudi Arabia. We're all equal. And we all equally feel bad when someone, regardless of sex or race, is treated terribly in these countries. We donít say "as a Caucasian man I felt terrible when those journalists were beheaded in Iraq".

Gonzo when men get hanged for being raped, I'll be the first person to speak and yell from the roof tops about the injustice but let us be honest it's women in Islamic countries that are ill treated not the adult males. Male children suffer equally to the female children so I try to always include them. I feel no compunction to explain my vernacular to you, "As a women" I can understand how it must feel to suffer or be punished for being nothing more than a female you will never understand because males are the domanant force in Islam. Males live a priviledged lifestyle in Islamic countries and are free to beat, kill, divorce their wives and torture their children. When women are free to do the same I'll stop using the phrase "As a woman". Regarding religion and race in these countries, it's always the women and christians whom suffer and yes even males but this thread is about a little girl so that is the subject I responded to.

Gonzo
The leader of Iran is evil. But you have to wonder why the States hates him so much but is all cosey with the Saudi royal family. Don't they execute innocent people as well?
Opponents of the regime often accuse the US government of backing or propping-up "Saudi tyranny,"
Saudi courts impose capital punishment, including amputations hands and feet for robbery and homosexuality and floggings for lesser crimes such as "sexual deviance".
Why does the United States have such close ties to Saudi Arabia? Oil.

talloola
No Party Affiliation

as a woman I feel sickened to know that in the middle east women are treated shabbily, because i am
a woman. Women in general aen't given a fair break in the middle east, that means millions. I am a
woman, and would like all women to live free and happy all over the world, we are talking about a
female murder here, so lets stick to the point.

if men were treated shabbily in the middle east, I would feel bad as well, and if a thread was started
referring to a particular case, and there were millions of men mistreated in the middle east, it would
be sickening and my reaction would be the same as the young girl.

As far as beheadings go, men behead other men, the whole procedure is medieval and sickening,
and in the middle east beheadings seem to be quite common as a form of punishment. I haven't
noticed women beheading women or men. That is a male thing and if they want to cut each others
heads off to prove some kind of point, I don't feel sorry for any of them.

When I read in the news that groups of women are running around bagdad, or any other middle east
country/city beheading people, then I will say the same about them.

I think as a man you should be embarrassed and horrified that men behead men in the middle east,
a primitive form of butchery.

Gonzo
I'm not embarrassed because I don't behead men. Should you be embarrassed as a women because mothers kill there children? When a women throws her child off a bridge, micro waves her baby, or drowns them in the back seat of a car, should you feel ashamed? No. But it happens allot, due to post partum depression. You shouldn't feel ashamed because you wouldn't do that and it's not a female thing, it's drugs, post partum depression, or any number of things.
To say that men should feel ashamed because other men do that in the middle east is stupid. Itís a cultural thing, and a religious thing, not a male thing.

talloola
No Party Affiliation
[quote=Gonzo;759372]I'm not embarrassed because I don't behead men.

of course you don't, but the connection to your own gender doing such a thing, could create
some feelings of discomfort/embarrassment for men, that would be normal in my opinion, as I
would feel same if middle eastern women did that.

Should you be embarrassed as a women because mothers kill there children? When a women throws her child off a bridge, micro waves her baby, or drowns them in the back seat of a car, should you feel ashamed? No.

i am keeping this topic in tact, and it refers to the middle eastern treatment of women, I'm not
travelling to n. america for this discussion, that is another subject all together, and you are not
going to drag me there, but I'd be happy to reply in a new topic.

To say that men should feel ashamed because other men do that in the middle east is stupid.

It's your right to feel as you like, and I'm not going to call you stupid for doing so.
I have more class than that.
I'm sure many men do feel ashamed, as we are all human beings, and for our kind to behave in such
a horrible manner, has some bearing on how we feel about it.

It’s a cultural thing, and a religious thing, not a male thing

To say it's a cultural and religious thing to behead others/mistreat women is giving some respect
to that aspect of their way of life, in my opinion, and people who behave in that manner don't
deserve any respect at all.
Last edited by talloola; Dec 22nd, 2006 at 12:56 AM..

Zzarchov
I had a long post pointing out how hypocritcal Tal was to Gonzo..but it just came off as waaaay to venomous, I'll try and compose my thoughts into a less venomous manner.

ads
Quote: Originally Posted by ColpyView Post

The difference being that the Americans actually give the accused a jury trial, and then 10 or 20 years of appeals.......not exactly the same thing as being summarily executed for "crimes against chastity" or being executed after a kangeroo trial for some minor offence........after the removal of your valuable organs.

And no, I don't support execution except in the case of mass murderers..........

I do not support execution in any case... The deed can not be reverted...
And there is no sense in doing it...