World Crisis Is Women Says Islam!!

northstar
Finallym we have recieved the teaching that can solve all the world's problems , according to Islamic Teacher the problem is simply WOMEN...
http://freedombrigade.blogspot.com/2...e_archive.html
read about this on freedombrigade...

Quote:

On Oct 16, 2006 Dr. Zakir Naik, the President of Islamic Research Foundation, broadcasted his in-depth analysis and conclusions of the Biggest Problem the Western World is facing or Why Women Scare Us.

This aired on Peace T.V. ON October 16, 2006. Dr. Zakir Naik, lectured about how there is a surplus of women in New York and then he tells us about the amount of women in the UK and Germany…oh and Russia…Finally, mentally fatigued, Dr. Naik, just throws in the towel, and declared-

“. And Allah knows alone how many millions of females are there more than males throughout the world!!!”

Is Zak just doing this because he is threatened by women? Or is he being a good Islamist and just passing on the oppressive degrading view of women in the Qur'anic Holy Scriptures?

After all –

Muslim:B1N142 “‘O womenfolk, you should ask for forgiveness for I saw you in bulk amongst the dwellers of Hell.’ A wise lady said: Why is it, Allah’s Apostle, that women comprise the bulk of the inhabitants of Hell? The Prophet observed: You curse too much and are ungrateful to your spouses. You lack common sense, fail in religion and rob the wisdom of the wise.’ Upon this the woman remarked: What is wrong with our common sense? The Prophet replied, ‘Your lack of common sense can be determined from the fact that the evidence of two women is equal to one man. That is a proof.’

Ishaq:185 “In hell I saw women hanging by their breasts. They had fathered bastards.”

source- http://freedombrigade.blogspot.com/2...e_archive.html

10/16/2006 Clip No. 1295
http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=%22zakir+naik%22

Now we can be rest assured because this must be it...of course!!!!Mybe the UN can meet with this Dr. and iron out the international law that forces all women to convert to Islam and join a harem so they aren't prostitutes {public property}...and then to put in place the plan to murder innocent children...This man needs to be arrested!!!!

Is this a suprise???????????????

Sassylassie
Quote: You curse too much and are ungrateful to your spouses. You lack common sense, fail in religion and rob the wisdom of the wise.’ Upon this the woman remarked: What is wrong with our common sense? The Prophet replied, ‘Your lack of common sense can be determined from the fact that the evidence of two women is equal to one man. That is a proof.’

What the pluck does he mean we curse to plucking much, Jesus Christ what is he talking about. I lack common sense, please I have to plucking much of it or so I'm told. Please Mr. Self Appointed Prophet you were the one who labeled women lessor than men ergo two men to one women. Prophet don't you read the notes you leave under the bed. Prophet note to self: Talking out of both sides of your face is the sign of someone having had a stoke, was this man even sane when he wrote his teachings?

northstar
Belinda!!Yoo-hoo, Belinda!!! This man needs a lesson...

that's not all--Dr. Zak gives us this enlightenment-
""Gays" means Sodomites. It means the people of Lt. That means they wouldn't like to have females as life partners. There are more than 25 million gays, Sodomites, in America, in the USA. Another problem. Twenty five million... "

Now, seee, this is the PROBLEM...Gottcha Dr. Z!

and you see, one little-two little-three little imans...this is on TOP of the Problem of too many WOMEN..

"and the 25 million gays, if you add it to them..."

plinking problem is his pluking head is too runking big for the pluckin' door he needs a swift kick in the bleedin' ****---PLUNK!!!!

like all Islamic males his is terrified of women...
Last edited by northstar; Nov 10th, 2006 at 08:43 PM..

tamarin
Conservative
Granted, I do miss the traditional girl and woman. I'm getting used to the New. Used to women with tattoos and attitude, holding a fag in their hand as they hurl a gob your way. Used to girls with tackle on their heads, burping and swearing, flippin' you the bird if you look askance. Is this what women really want? To be like rowdies and gangsters. Seems so. We could really use some role models in the female community now that the feminists have got their way and refused responsiblity for any consequences.

northstar
I have no idea where you live, but it isn't near me. What the heck are you talking about, girls spitting and cursing, where do you live?
Perhaps you are in the habit of holding conversations with women in which they have to curse and spit at you as you are <snip>
back to the topic...

{and the key word here is "PERHAPS' due to the fact that Tamarin is bringing in false and discriminatory remarks in regard to Canadian Woman, l am merely pointing out that perhaps this is due to the red light district, i.e. the slum, now l used to live in such an area, and still l found the prostitutes to be polite, and not spit, and l have traveled coast to coast and have seen a lot of Canada and this is not true, derogatory and paints a terrible picture of all Canadian women}
Last edited by northstar; Nov 11th, 2006 at 11:20 AM..Reason: inappropriate comments directed at another member

tamarin
Conservative
Northstar, unless you live in a cave (hey, cheap rent, baby!) you'd be well aware this is now commonplace behaviour of many young women and girls in public. I had a goth girl on a bike go by me today, about 21, black garbed and a little haggard, sprinkled with piercings and she lands a gob about ten feet in front of me, on one of the main drags of this city. I must be special!

northstar
<snip>

Anyway, for those that are interested in this thread, this Dr. Z. is doing Islam a huge dis-service, he not only dis-respects women and gays, but he also has been twisting the Hindu religion around to try to suit his points in trying to establish the Mohammad was NOT a ranting lunitical peopohiliatic pirate with schizoprentic tendencies...

Here is how he is teaching Muslims about how to dis-respect, twist around, and tell Christians what their faith is all about...

Video Debates & Speeches by Dr. Zakir Naik

Quote:

Dr. Zakir Naik, President of Islamic Research Foundation, is a dynamic international orator on Islam and Comparative Religion. He is the main driving spirit, Alhamdulillah, behind the Islamic Research Foundation getting worldwide acclaim for the proper presentation, understanding and clarification of Islam, as well as removing misconceptions about Islam. Though a Medical Doctor by professional training, he has turned around to spread the real truth about Islam worldwide, specially amongst millions of English knowing audiences.{credentials-Dr. Z-" it was between building my train set or preaching religion, l sometimes can't decide which way to go..".}
At only 34 years,{wow, l though this guy might be ten} Dr. Zakir explains the teachings of Islam and clears misconceptions convincingly {acting potential}with the help of Reason, Logic and Science{ABRA-KADABRA}. He has tremendous ability to quote extensively and verbatim from the Holy Qur'an and other religious scriptures.

Quote has been trimmed

this is a comedy skit right????????
Mohammad could quote stuff too, but he often got things comfused and mixed up so that his points were completely senseless and contridictory....

=
this is where he shows complete DISREGARD for the Christian religion and prepares to teach the entire world once Al-Queda and Hezzbollah take over, since he knows the religion better than we do...

[and once again this was edited, but here is another member who is purposely trying to derail the thread by discrimination against women, and while he may be upset by his personal experience, l am not his "baby" this is patronizing, and l feel this is a deliberate attempt to harrass and begin an arguement [fight rule]}
Last edited by northstar; Nov 11th, 2006 at 11:23 AM..Reason: inappropriate comments directed at another member

tamarin
Conservative
Boring. I like the former deviation in the topic. Who cares about witless clerics who've got dung in their heads?

northstar
[the above comment is proof that this member is deliberately not participating in anything but trying to harrass me, discriminate against women, and try to provoke me to say ANYTHING they can complain about... this is posted due to two complains lodged by the above member after they delibretely made malicious comments against women in an attempt to provoke me and have me kicked off of the forum..}

You are right, he is wittless, fortunatly some have seen the lack of sense in the Quran and in the nit-wits who are 'teaching' bigotry and violence in the name of Allah. Like this brave man, who has the courage to leave Islam and by the by the penalty is death...

Quote:

Ex-Muslim preaches ‘dangers’ of Islam Daniel Shayesteh
2006/04/02

Shayesteh

By M. FERGUSON TINSLEY
BLOCK NEWS ALLIANCE

Daniel Shayesteh was not long graduated from the University of Tehran when on Nov. 4, 1979, 500 students siezed the American embassy in the capital of Iran.

He sympathized with their cause and indirectly supported it, but refrained from bullying the Americans. Not because it was wrong, but because he felt that westerners needed to be kept unaware of the deep hatred Muslims held for them. Mr. Shayesteh, 50, grew up in northern Iran, along the coast of the Caspian Sea. Once a Qur’anic teacher and scholar, Mr. Shayesteh earned a doctorate in international business in Turkey.

Now a Christian, converting after he fled Iran, Mr. Shayesteh travels the world decrying what he considers the dangers of Islam. Last Sunday, he spoke at Westgate Chapel Christian and Missionary Alliance in Toledo.

“Committed Muslims want [westerners] not to have knowledge of Islam,” he said in an interview. “Democracy is against the values of Islam. [Muslims] say that Allah is the ultimate value-maker; he already has a law and democratic law is not higher than Sharia, the law of Allah.”
Through the last half of the 1970s and into the early 1980s, Mr. Shayesteh was a member of a group called the Free Islamic Revolutionary Movement. They set about helping to oust the Shah of Iran and install the Islamic mullahs.

Once they succeeded, however, the new regime under the Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini turned and went after him.

Any Muslim who denies allegiance to Islam and its founder Mohammed can expect three outcomes: ostracism, imprisonment, or death, Mr. Shayesteh said.

“You do not have a right to reject Islam if you come from [an Islamic] family,” he said.

By 1980, Khomeini sat at the pinnacle of power in Iran. Mr. Shayesteh became the chief executive officer of a government department.

In 1981, he ran for a seat in the interim government’s Islamic Parliament.

That got him into hot water.

He won the election, but the clerics balked at giving the office to a secularist.

Three years later, he and four others were imprisoned and sentenced to death. Someone who worked in the high court office saw the order for Mr. Shayesteh’s death and interceded, but his fellow detainees were hanged.

When he was freed in 1985, Mr. Shayesteh said he was a persona non grata in Iran. He could not work, and tried but failed to flee to Turkey.

In 1988, he again attempted to leave the country but was blacklisted and had to relinquish his passport.

Still, he made it to the Turkish border and tried to cross. The border guards called for soldiers to arrest him, but when they failed to come after nearly three hours, the guards let him pass.

Several months later his wife, Mary, and three daughters joined him in Istanbul.

Mr. Shayesteh decided to go to a local Christian church, where a former business partner once visited, trying to locate him. That decision started him toward a life-changing break with Islam and conversion to Chrisitianity. In 1991, he moved his family to Australia where his wife also became a Christian.

Mr. Shayesteh taught business at the University of Technology at Sydney for eight years. Recently, however, he was fired when someone complained about his fervent Christianity.

Ultimately, the loss became an opportunity to begin a mission: teaching westerners the truth about Islam.

Contact M. Ferguson Tinsley at mtinsley@blocknewsalliance.org or 412-263-1455

Last edited by northstar; Nov 11th, 2006 at 11:27 AM..Reason: pointing out how tamrin has maliciously provoked and then complaind

Dexter Sinister
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by northstarView Post

Finally we have received the teaching that can solve all the world's problems , according to Islamic Teacher the problem is simply WOMEN...

Gawd! One more example of the kind of nonsense that makes me glad I finally arrived at the atheist position. It clears the mind for thinking more intelligently about a whole lot of other things too. Seems to me that all three of the great monotheisms have serious issues with women. Judaism and Christianity have learned to hide it better than Islam does, but they're all afraid of women. It's not really so incomprehensible when you consider the age of the scriptures that define the faiths. A society without modern medical knowledge, for instance, would observe that women give birth and men can't, and women regularly bleed for at least several days, from the same outlet that new life emerges from, and don't die. That would make women appear to be mysteriously and magically powerful: a man who bled for three or four days would usually die. So what does an uncertain and ignorant man do? He suppresses the women, calls them unclean, diminishes their importance in whatever way he can, because they have this mystical power of life that he doesn't have, and he's jealous and frightened of it.

Okay, I admit it, that's a huge oversimplification, and I left out sexuality and the differences between male and female sexual responses (which I'm sure is also a factor here), and a whole lot of other things, but I don't think it's wrong in any fundamental sense. It'd need something at least book-length to explore this subject fully. And if I write that, it's going to be for sale, not posted free on the Internet.

Colpy
Conservative
I don't think religion has a lot to do with it.

I've always felt that societies in which the men severely restrict women's dress and behaviour are cultures in which men are terrified of women's sexual power over them.

It used to be so in Russia, in early modern times................in his book Peter the Great, Robert Massie explained that Russians of the time believed that the extreme suppression of women was necessary, because free women would be radically, enthusiastically promiscuous.

Twenty-first century western women are busily proving the old Russians were correct.

God love 'em..

northstar
yes, you've both got some great points... It is ironic that the lady who heads the Repulicans...l'm sorry don't have her name, is in such a powerful position...There is hope, in the meantime, This DR.Z. has a wole website devoted to teaching Muslims about how to teach Christians the truth about their religons, he has also given Hindus the same teachings...WHo is this guy? He is amedical Doctor, which if you compare the Doctoraites granted from teh Eastern world to our schooling for the Medical Doctor then he is the equivillent to a nurses aid.

So here is this 'doctor' leacturing all the scholars and experts on archeology and theology about how the ISLAMIC religion, based on 'memory' from a cave dream by a fella , Mohommad, aroud 500 years after the death of Christ, and here he is teaching muslims to teach us about our faiths...

he is 34 and has never formally studied Theology...

northstar
This is an excellent overview of the core of the Israeli-Hezzbollah conflict, and why the Islamists think that they have a great right to rule the non-Mulsims-

Quote:

Origin of Islam: According to Secular History
The origin of Islam can be traced back to 7th century Saudi Arabia. Islam is thus the youngest of the great world religions. The prophet Muhammad (circa 570-632 A.D.) introduced Islam in 610 A.D. after experiencing what he claimed to be an angelic visitation. Muhammad dictated the Qur'an, the holy book of Islam, which Muslims believe to be the preexistent, perfect words of Allah.
Origin of Islam: According to Islam
The origin of Islam is generally accredited to the prophet Muhammad but to the devout Muslim, Islam began long before Muhammad ever walked the earth. The Qur'an was dictated by Muhammad but, according to the Qur'an, it did not originate with Muhammad. The Qur'an testifies of itself that it was given by God through the angel Gabriel to the prophet Muhammad. "This is a revelation from the Lord of the universe. The Honest Spirit (Gabriel) came down with it, to reveal it into your heart that you may be one of the warners, in a perfect Arabic tongue" (Sura 26:192-195). "Say, 'Anyone who opposes Gabriel should know that he has brought down this (the Qur'an) into your heart, in accordance with God's will, confirming previous scriptures, and providing guidance and good news for the believers'" (Sura 2:97).
The Origin of Islam: The "Previous Scriptures"
The origin of Islam is controversial. The "previous scriptures" mentioned above are the Hebrew Torah, the...

Quote has been trimmed
source-
http://www.allaboutreligion.org/origin-of-islam.htm

This is how the Islamists are positioning themselves to take over the world, and so they give leactures on what is wrong with the world, so that when they take over the plan is accepted. This latest 'teaching' is the Harem rule being charity, and how Americans should do this to 'HELP' women, as the alternative would be prostitution because according to these teachings a woman is less that a man and incapable of being anything other than needing to be taken care of...
And the more sinister side is justifying the need for female infantcide...Just shows you how sinister this teaching is...