Obsession Radical Islam's War Against The West

Johnny Utah

Council Member
Mar 11, 2006

Obsession:Radical Islam's War Against The West.
Obsession The Movie.com
November 4, 2006
Excerpt:
From the creators of Relentless, comes a new film that will challenge the way you look at the world.

Almost 70 years ago, Europe found itself at war with one of the most sinister figures in modern history: Adolf Hitler. When the last bullet of World War II was fired, over 50 million people were dead, and countless countries were both physically and economically devastated. Hitler’s bloody struggle sought to forge the world anew, in the crucible of Nazi values. How could such a disaster occur? How could the West have overlooked the evil staring it in the face, for so long, before standing forcefully against it?

Today, we find ourselves confronted by a new enemy, also engaged in a violent struggle to transform our world. As we sleep in the comfort of our homes, a new evil rises against us. A new menace is threatening, with all the means at its disposal, to bow Western Civilization under the yoke of its values. That enemy is Radical Islam.

Using images from Arab TV, rarely seen in the West, Obsession reveals an ‘insider's view' of the hatred the Radicals are teaching, their incitement of global jihad, and their goal of world domination. With the help of experts, including first-hand accounts from a former PLO terrorist, a Nazi youth commander, and the daughter of a martyred guerilla leader, the film shows, clearly, that the threat is real.

A peaceful religion is being hijacked by a dangerous foe, who seeks to destroy the shared values we stand for. The world should be very concerned.

http://www.obsessionthemovie.com/index.html

The evidence of Radical Islam's War Against The West was there before 9/11 while Liberals the MSM and so called Human Rights Groups turned a blind eye to it. After 9/11, the Bali Bombing, Madrid Bombings, London 7/7 Bombings, Liberals the MSM and so called Human Rights Groups still turn a blind eye to Radical Islam's War Against The West while going after the United States and it's allies who are fighting this War..

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
http://www.obsessionthemovie.com/12min.htm

I just watched the 12 minute trailer, interesting.

I can see the West through their eyes though. The globalization of American style ideals is foriegn to most. Could that not be a reason for the backlash?

I am not defending the acts, I an asking what if we had not tried to force Western phylosophies down their throats, would we be in this position now?

Johnny Utah

Council Member
Mar 11, 2006
http://www.obsessionthemovie.com/12min.htm

I just watched the 12 minute trailer, interesting.

I can see the West through their eyes though. The globalization of American style ideals is foriegn to most. Could that not be a reason for the backlash?

I am not defending the acts, I an asking what if we had not tried to force Western phylosophies down their throats, would we be in this position now?
I see you're point, but in time the Extremists would have seen the West as it's Enemy even if there was no influence at all..

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
I see you're point, but in time the Extremists would have seen the West as it's Enemy even if there was no influence at all..
I'm not sure if I believe that. There is a great possiblity of it, but as you and I have pointed out to others in the past, ifs, couldas and maybes are just not facts.

I'm worried that we have inadvertantly knocked the lid off Pandoras box.

Johnny Utah

Council Member
Mar 11, 2006
I'm not sure if I believe that. There is a great possiblity of it, but as you and I have pointed out to others in the past, ifs, couldas and maybes are just not facts.

I'm worried that we have inadvertantly knocked the lid off Pandoras box.
Islam is at War with itself, it has been since it's creation. The Moderates vs the Extremists, if they kept their own War within the Middle East without any influence from the West how long till the lid came off Pandoras Box in the Middle East and started to spread to other parts of the World growing like Communism until oneday the Extremists saw the West as a threat to their view of the World and how it should be..

It was bound to touch the West..

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Islam is at War with itself, it has been since it's creation. The Moderates vs the Extremists, if they kept their own War within the Middle East without any influence from the West how long till the lid came off Pandoras Box in the Middle East and started to spread to other parts of the World growing like Communism until oneday the Extremists saw the West as a threat to their view of the World and how it should be..

It was bound to touch the West..
Ok, put that way, I can see your point.

It leaves me worried though. As we try to reel in the extremists, the moderates get caught in the middle. How long before moderates become the extremists out of a precieved for of self defence?

Johnny, you know I'm behind you 100%, I do not want the West to fall. Our way of life is in my honest opinion, near perfect. My fears are that our elected officials are leading us down the garden path. On the way they keep cutting the plants we need to live on. The backlash is not going to be good.

What should the course of action be?