Researcher87

Electoral Member
Sep 20, 2006
In Monsoon West (B.C)
This is an e-mail I have just received.

FROM THE DESK OF MR MOUKANDAT AFINI
MANAGER AUDIT AND ACCOUNTING DEPARTMENT
INTERNATIONAL BANK OF AFRICA ( I.B.A).

I am Mr. Moukandat Afini, Manager Audit Accounting Department International bank of Africa
(I.B.A). I would like to know if this proposal will be worth while for your acceptance.
I have a Foreign Customer,Andreas Schranner from Germany who is an Investor, Crude Oil Merchant and Federal Government Contractor that was a victim with Concord Air Line, flight AF4590 killing 113 people crashed on 25 July 2000 near Paris leaving a closing balance of Twelve Million Eight Hundred Thousand United States Dollars ($12.8)m in one of his Private US Dollar Account
that is been managed by me as the Customer's Account Officer.

Base on my security report, these funds can be claimed without any hitches as no one is aware of the funds and its closing balance except me and the customer (Now Deceased) therefore, I can present you as the Next of Kin and we will work out the modalities for the claiming of the funds in accordance with the law. If you are interested, Please call me to discuss in further details and our sharing ratio will be 60% for me and 30% for you.while 10% will be for the necessary expencies that might occur along the line.
Thank you,

Sincerely
( MR) Moukandat Afini.

N.B.In other for you to beleive me honestly try and go through this
(website)before you start with me.
Below is the website.
(
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm)

Researcher87

Electoral Member
Sep 20, 2006
In Monsoon West (B.C)
This is the second time i have an e-mail with a banker from Africa. It had to deal with the Ivory Coast incident and the civil war that occured in 2002 and assets they were trying to take out of a dead coup-member and put into the President of Ivory Coast finances. I reported it to the U.N mission as well as the Canadian embassy in Ivory Coast but don't know what happened.

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
This is the second time i have an e-mail with a banker from Africa. It had to deal with the Ivory Coast incident and the civil war that occured in 2002 and assets they were trying to take out of a dead coup-member and put into the President of Ivory Coast finances. I reported it to the U.N mission as well as the Canadian embassy in Ivory Coast but don't know what happened.

I carried on a lovely correspondence with one of these gentlemen, by replying and insisting that HE needed to send ME a suitcase full of $100,000 in US dollars, $50 and $100 bills, and that he had to send me the Fedex waybill right away. He kept trying to clarify that I was supposed to send him money, I kept insisting that he was wrong (of course, I was using a "throw away" email address, and also a fake street address.

It was fun for a few days.

Researcher87

Electoral Member
Sep 20, 2006
In Monsoon West (B.C)
Yeah with mine, the Ivory Coast case, the guy we were talking about was real, was murdered by the government and the person who I was e-mailing with didn't want to have me to send him money, but just send him documentation and them go to a local international bank and have the dead guys assists in my name.

However, I am glad I reported him especially if this was what was going to happen.

And second, if it was a fraud artist, I wasn't given him documentation on me.

wallyj

just special
May 7, 2006
not in Kansas anymore
It is a fraud. Be wary of anyone asking for money to get more money. Except this is true,cross my heart.Go into daddy's wallet and mommy's purse,take out all those pieces of coloured paper with numbers in the corner and send them to wallyj. Mommy and daddy will be very happy and good things will happen to you.

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
They're back at it?

A bunch from Africa were at this about three years ago - they were so clumsy with their requests it became a status symbol to receive the e-mail..... people were feeling left out if they didn't get their
own personal request.

It must have worked for someone because it seems they are still trying it out.....