La Dee Dah

jimmoyer

jimmoyer
Apr 3, 2005
Winchester Virginia
www.contactcorp.net
Sitting on my saran-wrap lawn chair with a broken antenna, I am suddenly startled by my rice
krispies going Snap Crackle Pop. Yonder by sits my tin foil hat with tire treads defiling its form.

Perhaps its because I'm sitting here smack center in a small town intersection with me wireless lap top.

I'm in a hot spot.

Sassylassie

House Member
Jan 31, 2006
Jim that signal is called your car radio, keep trying thou. Doesn't the saran wrap stick to your pants? Or do you squat in the chair? You are wearing clothing right? Gotta run and buy some tin foil.

jimmoyer

jimmoyer
Apr 3, 2005
Winchester Virginia
www.contactcorp.net
LOL !!

But I really like making my own hat and coverings.

------------------------------------------------

Aluminum Foil Deflector Beanie Kit

Effective, In-expensive Solution To Mind-Control
PRACTICAL MIND CONTROL PROTECTION

Is someone reading your mind?
Is someone brainwashing you?
Are you doing things and wonder why you just did that?
Are people hearing words come out of your mouth that you know you didn?t say?

It might just be too late to protect YOU! But you can save your family members that you like, your pets, your neighbors wife, the hunk at the gym and anyone else that you admire! It?s not too late for them!

Get them an Aluminum Foil Deflector Beanie Kit NOW!

UFO abduction experts have already discovered with tin foil hats, tin is an excellent shield.

NEVER EVER SHARE YOUR
Aluminum Foil Deflector Beanie!
BUY AS MANY KITS AS YOU NEED!

The more you buy the more you save on shipping!

BEWARE of the influence of martian psychotronic rays, and be sure to wear your aluminum foil deflector beanie to protect yourself.

This ultra modern aluminum foil hat will protect you from the brain scanning rays of the NSA, FBI, EBAY, and CIA satellites that are monitoring their little subversive thoughts.

You may not have considered this before, but your lead lined hat is worthless if your pet can give away your secrets to the very people most dangerous to you ? your government! And/or anyone else trying to pick your brain!

ORDER ONE FOR THE DOG!
ORDER ONE FOR THE CAT!
ORDER ONE FOR THE FISH!

Follow the easy step-by-step instructions that are included so you can make your own deflector beanie and beanies for your loved ones, your pets, your plants, even your car before it's TOO LATE!

Wear it 24 hours a day, 7 days a week! If you remove it when sleeping that is the biggest mistake you will ever make! You need all the protection they can get.

Wear it in the shower and tub. Remember they are watching you and looking for the moment you remove your AFDB so don't remove it!

AFDBs are safe for use with will things of all ages.

jimmoyer

jimmoyer
Apr 3, 2005
Winchester Virginia
www.contactcorp.net
No, no SETI receiver. Just an old Philco wood floor model with electon tubes that'll heat your
living room.

But I gotta special aluminum wrapped antenna hooked to my saran wrap lawn chair
and it only works at small town intersections.

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
JimMoyer

Desert rats in California like those old (can be found at any landfill) round waffle irons circa 1955.... they werk gud! So I'm told.

Course you have to keep burn cream around.

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
Jimmoyer,

If you want to be a true foil head... you will need one of these.

Sassylassie

House Member
Jan 31, 2006
LOL are ya on the lam Jim or are you afraid of signals from the bad guys reaching you.