The Next Islamophobic Hate Thread

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
With all of the hate filled Islamophobic threads we continue to have on this forum, let's anticipate what the next one will look like.

Use this thread to post more hate, more sarcasm, more stereotypes, and to show your ignorance of Islam.

C'on you paid Mossad and MEK agents -- earn your money and post more hatred here.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
With all of the hate filled Islamophobic threads we continue to have on this forum, let's anticipate what the next one will look like.

Use this thread to post more hate, more sarcasm, more stereotypes, and to show your ignorance of Islam.

C'on you paid Mossad and MEK agents -- earn your money and post more hatred here.

Geez, you mean someone's getting PAID for being sensible?

I protest!

Sassylassie

House Member
Jan 31, 2006
Yes Gopher lets stop free speech, what are you and your elk afraid of, discussing the Issue of Extreme Islam whilst our troops are fighting for the Afghanies' freedom isn't lslamophobic it's called dialog. Funny Gopher you and your elk defile thread after thread with your hatred of the US and your hatred of the Jews, what's the problem are you an Extremist Follower? Are you afraid dialog might disclose you and your elk for what you are.

Radical Islam is taking root all over the world, we need dialog to understand how to combat it. Why do you want our voice silenced Gopher, what are you hiding.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Yes Gopher lets stop free speech, what are you and your elk afraid of, discussing the Issue of Extreme Islam whilst our troops are fighting for the Afghanies' freedom isn't lslamophobic it's called dialog. Funny Gopher you and your elk defile thread after thread with your hatred of the US and your hatred of the Jews, what's the problem are you an Extremist Follower? Are you afraid dialog might disclose you and your elk for what you are.

Radical Islam is taking root all over the world, we need dialog to understand how to combat it. Why do you want our voice silenced Gopher, what are you hiding.

Sassy, forgive me, but I damn near hurt myself laughing picturing Gopher and an Elk going about preaching leftist BS.................

that's "ilk".

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Hey! This is for you haters of Islam to post your hatred for that religion.

We patriotic Americans practice tolerance for all religions unlike you haters.

BTW, I'm of Jewish heritage.

;)

Sassylassie

House Member
Jan 31, 2006
Excuse me your President is about as backward as they come regarding Religion, we call people like him Holy Rollers and it's not a compliment.

Colpy Ilk means group or a similar group of.

So Gopher what are you so afraid of, a voice that isn't akin to your ethos you label why? As for hating Islam yes that is correct I hate the religion not those whom practice it thou. I also hold the same loathing and hate for the Catholic Church. Am I a Cathophobe? Any religion that treats women badly gets a black eye in my moral book. Keep trying to form a cover up thou, your white sheet is in the hall closet.

Sassylassie

House Member
Jan 31, 2006
You know I'm not surpised you find that funny but I take offense to any Religion that buries a woman alive and then stones her, a religion that forces women to cower inside a mud hut in a sheet with eye holes, a religion that refuses to let women get an education do you get it now or am I speaking to fast for you Gopher. I'm glad you find the object cruelty of Islam towards women funny. I'm not surprised thou your lack of respect for anything that isn't about "You" or your belove Palestinian People has been a constant in the 9 months I've been on this forum. Keep trying to shut us up Gopher, it won't work read a News Paper in the EU and see what your beloved Islam is doing? Tearing countries apart, a planned attacked on My beliefs world wide. I suppose you like Islam so much because you could marry five wives as opposed to "None".

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.

You're kidding, right?

you must realize how oppressive fundamentalist Islam is towards women.......my God, they treat them like goats, or worse.

As for women converting to Islam, I dunno.......why do women marry men that beat them? It is about the same thing, and the fact I don't understand it does not make the beating, or the oppression, any less prevalent or any more acceptable.

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
I know a few Muslims. Not one would agree with your assessment of Islam as being suppressive towards women. Not one. Let them decide what is right for them - that's the best way to practice tolerance. :)

EastSideScotian

Stuck in Ontario...bah
Jun 9, 2006
Petawawa Ontario
Haterd Towards Islam?

I think its mostly the fact that People are having distaste, for fundmentlist Islam.

I dont hate Islam. I enjoy alot of the teachings, Its unfortuneant that alot of Muslims in the Middle east have twisted the teachings to get followers to bend to their anti-western will.

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
"alot of Muslims ... {are} anti-western"

Actually, only the Wahhabi cult of which the Taliban, Al-Qaeda and its offshoots in Indonesia and the Phillipines is the only anti-Western part of Islam. Orthodox Muslims such as Shiia and Sunni are not at war with the West {though some do fight against Western imperialism in their particular nations} but, more often than not, are at odds with each other. Unfortunately this is not reported in the bigoted Western media.

There are also non traditional sects such as Sufi, Ijtihad, and Jadidism which are reformist and preach tolerance and unity with the West.

EastSideScotian

Stuck in Ontario...bah
Jun 9, 2006
Petawawa Ontario

Actually, only the Wahhabi cult of which the Taliban, Al-Qaeda and its offshoots in Indonesia and the Phillipines is the only anti-Western part of Islam. Orthodox Muslims such as Shiia and Sunni are not at war with the West {though some do fight against Western imperialism in their particular nations} but, more often than not, are at odds with each other. Unfortunately this is not reported in the bigoted Western media.

There are also non traditional sects such as Sufi, Ijtihad, and Jadidism which are reformist and preach tolerance and unity with the West.
oH its not isnt...Interesting, How else would I know of Sunni, Shiia infighting in iraq, and what about Sunni and Shiia Nation rviarlys? I got all the info from western Media...Try again...

Also alot, of Muslims in the Middle east are turning to Anti-Western ideals, because things are going badly for them with Western interferance. Like Iraq, Like the Gulf War. Also Muslims Blame their Issues with Isreal on the West.

Tell me they dont...

You are barking up the wrong tree. I have spoken to Muslim friends and they tell me the reason is becaus eof western Interferance with their policys and embargos imposed by the UN, and USA that Muslims are getting upset and millitant towards the west. Its not the fact that they are a religion its the fact that they live in a regaion which the west does abuse to a degree. The west stunts the growth of the middle east, and they feel the impact, they want to import and export what they want and they feel through the UN that the west controls their resources and so on.

Are the extreamist actting in the correct manner, no they are not, cult groups use their twisting to get muslims riled up and to point their anger someplace, and thats the west.

You dont know what your talking about clearly.

If you must know I am of Hebrew haritage myself....But a Christain.

Last edited:

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
I know a few Muslims. Not one would agree with your assessment of Islam as being suppressive towards women. Not one. Let them decide what is right for them - that's the best way to practice tolerance. :)

So, using the same analogy, we should let husbands who are beating their wives to their own devices......they know what is right for them..........

Actually, you also live in a secular country that protects women's rights..........not under Islamic law, where women are......oh dammit, you know what is done to them.......

Tolerance is not the end-all of human behaviour. I wouldn't "tolerate" pedophiles, murderers, thieves, or sadists........why would I tolerate female circumcision, the burka, "honour" killings, execution for adultery......etc.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.

This is true, but I need to ask.....if the bigoted western media won't talk about it, how do you know about it?

elevennevele

Electoral Member
Mar 13, 2006
Canada
I think the Amish recently showed an incredible example of forgiveness in the face of a violent tragedy. Forgiveness which created an amazing display of closure to a situation where the tragedy could have fed off itself in a much more self-debilitating way. It was truly the high road taken.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/story/RTGAM.20061007.wamish1007/BNStory/International/

Though I honestly can’t say how those families who lost their kids are feeling, nor the wife of the perpetrator, there is something there that really needs to be learned by the rest of North American society. It wasn’t so much a display of turning the other cheek, but rather an incredible show of strength of character to find a way to forgive.

What happened could not be changed at this point. However, the means of moving on was a direction towards peace rather than towards anger. I believe in my heart (and here is where I state opinion) that everyone is better for it. Even the onlookers such as ourselves.

As to conflicts in the world I am not advocating inaction to a crime. However there should be a point of separation for the amount of justice that one delivers. More than necessary is no longer a justice for anyone. And beyond that there should always be room for forgiveness.

Side note, Sassylassie, is that an incredibly large dog, or a very small woman feeding it in that avatar picture? Or is it simply an angle of the camera lens? Either way I offer caution for the woman that she may not end up being a part of the treat she so lovingly offers.