Pakistan Behind India Train Bombings

JonB2004

Council Member
Mar 10, 2006
http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2006/09/30/india-pakistan.html

No surprise, Pakistan has been causeing lots of **** lately.

I don't know about Pakistan. I tend to think that they are supporting the Taliban. Why I think that is because I read an article a few weeks ago that said that Pakistan has something like 17000 soldiers on the Afghanistan-Pakistan border, but the Taliban are using Pakistan as a base. It looks like Pakistan is supporting the Taliban because how the hell are Taliban militants making their way through 17000 soldiers.

JonB2004

Council Member
Mar 10, 2006
That and they alowwed the Taliban to claim refugee status in pakistan, and the Pakistani Intellgents helpped train the taliban.

Well, another thing I thought about was if Pakistan is supporting the Taliban, wouldn't we need to invade them to succeed in Afghanistan? I think so.

Just the Facts

House Member
Oct 15, 2004
SW Ontario
Whoever did it, there's no doubt it was in response to U.S. foreign policy. Apparently there has been an increase in terror attacks in Azerbaijan recently. Also no doubt caused by U.S. foreign policy.

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
It will be up to a court to determine whether this is true or not. But it is no surprise that Musharraf granted amnesty to Dr Khan who spread nuclear tech to the alleged enemies of Peace. And Musharraf (who is good pals with Bush) is a dictator who was not democratically elected to Pakistan's presidency. Therefore, we are right to hold him in suspicion.

Said1

Hubba Hubba
Apr 18, 2005
Das Kapital
It will be up to a court to determine whether this is true or not. But it is no surprise that Musharraf granted amnesty to Dr Khan who spread nuclear tech to the alleged enemies of Peace. And Musharraf (who is good pals with Bush) is a dictator who was not democratically elected to Pakistan's presidency. Therefore, we are right to hold him in suspicion.

What policies, are they recent? Even Clinton had his hands in the Caspian Basin. Just as Royal Dutch Shell probably does too.